• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
My Claydol promptly uses Ancientpower on the Charizard, killing it with its type bonus and x4 attack power! Charizard is pwn3d! Now, we must fight over the other stuff we found, which is.........

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
Hey! Wait! I didn't call out my first one! Hmmm..........I guess I'll go with....

Altaria used Dragonbreath on my Jolteon, but with Jolteon's speed, and that's a LOT of speed, it managed to Double Team before Altaria blew the Dragonbreath! Jolteon.....

(BTW, all of our Pokemon are at lv.100, in case some might not know)

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
New York City, but my Jolteon was wise enough to follow you. As so was my Shuppet. Jolteon lunged forward with the force of a Hurricane, striking falco in the side, while Suppet Night Shaded falco. Jolteon made a quick grab for the goods, and Shuppet transported Jolteon and the goods away to where we powered up the kameamea wave, while falco had to travel ALL the way back. After he came back,.....

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
we both (all, should I say) powered down the kamehameha wave, and then a DiMeNtIoNaL RiFt appeared where the kameahameha waves met! We all were sucked in with our Pokemon, if you had any, before a nearby Snorlax plugged it up. We were sent to.........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
U all formed a circle with ur backs turned to each other then yall, used whatever yall had, and killed all of them, then...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
had ask if they knew a boy who had a that was real bright looking, because he was in trouble, fighting off more orcs, and goblins, the team then looked at each other and said...

mega man 713

Smash Apprentice
mad, but realized you were the only one who could control us. we decided to make a secret underground organization, forced to make shooes to fund ourselves. we got enough money to buy wepons when...

mega man 713

Smash Apprentice
...a big old grandma, who pinched our cheeks and forced us to wat all the cookies. later, she made us take naps. some of us tried to escape but...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... were shot down by the bad guys, who um,,,, were always at grandmas house (Dont ask). So anyway everybody was being killed and i thought, wow this is a good time to show off what a super leader i am. So i organized everyone into 4 teams, and then made them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom