• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Blew up the world since u dug a whole to China, which made u guys dig right throuhg the core, so everyone but me, and Next_Boss survived, because i used my force feild. So now me and him were trying to find a way to bring the world back until....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
(y would u kill me when i trying to bring the world back, yall r the dumba**es who blew it up in the first place)
Comes back and i kill that mega man dude, then me and nin10do, and the next Boss team up again and...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
go stop FalcoX, and Mega man from whatever they were doing to the world, the me and Torchman, met up with Next_Boss, and nin10do, while they were training together, then me, and TorchMan...

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
started to train also, but our training got alittle more serious because i asked kirara if he could train with his power.At first he tried to play dumb, but when i shot a fireball to him he....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
he kills nin10do, and burns the body for being a jackA**, then torchman, and i start to battle again, until...

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
you meet King Grimerolley, King of Grimers! After getting the flying crap kicked out of you, i start a contest to see who has the best Mercenaries SKILLZ! You may now choose your destiny: Choose your character off of the Resident Evil series: Leon(riot gun, blacktail handgun), Ada(TMP, punisher handgun, sniper rifle ), HUNK(TMP), Wesker(killer 7 magnum, silenced handgun, sniper rifle), or Krauser(bow and arrow), than choose your stage: The Village, Waterworld, The Ganado Castle, or The Ganado Island Base. CHOOSE NOW OR PAY THE CONSEQUENSES!!!

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I arch my eyebrow since I am confused, 'I rather not, and see what the consequenes are, so I wait when suddenly...

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
whatever, and i burn it c ing u dont make any sense, so we actually kill falkick and go on about our business to go to some kind of N.E.T battle tournament, where we see my friend Protoman, then...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
of his stomach, where we were almost digested, so then I started blasting his insides, then nano-tech little monsters started attacking us, then....

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
i started to torch his insides, including the cybernetic creature, then the burned parts joined and created a miniture Dark_ProtoMan, this is when we found that the real one, had had a dark chip downloaded into him then....

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
and i came up (or my soul did anyway, alah Megaman X) into the battle chip, and was downloaded into it! After making Dark_Protoman a splode, i came out of the wreckage. While kicking the flying crap out of TorchMan ('cuz I'M the only fire weilding black mage in this story), i returned to our fight with the duckman when...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
A unicorn comes out the ground and says that he just saved a bunch of money on his car insurance...

TorchMan

Smash Apprentice
but ANYWAY we meet up with Princess Erica, and Prince Mykkharios then then Falkick comes back then they both slice him into 3 peieces, then i torch the peieces, then we....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom