• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
to be his hookers, until he got tired with them, meanwhile me and Ivy r training, we see Cervatis, or however u spell that crackhead's name, trying to attack us, Cassandra, and her sister then come help us kill him, then...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
just watching the fight until it ended, then Ho-Oh, Mewtwo, and Lugia came back and blew up the area, then I used my rocket Air-Force One's to fly up and give Lugia a real thunder shock, after lugia died Mewtwo slamed me to the ground, then...

MindGamer

Smash Journeyman
As you awoke with a dazed look upon your face you wonder what had recently happend and why there was no life around you and you come to relize that there had been a war and you were a super 000000 agent and you worked for the hyrulians. as you try to get up and balance your self on your two legs. Fox McClouds R-WING LANDS ON YOU AND ...........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
I blow it up, then I start a search for anyone thats alive, and to recruit some teammates, just in case Im attacked. I then meet up with...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
find that all of a sudden, dark clouds began to fill the sky. The could hear the static electricity in the clouds ready to strick; the thunder was incredibly loud so the 3 survivers had to cover there ears. Then they saw a(And I hope U guys r picturing this, because its better when u do) light in the distance, when finally, nin10do said "I told you", as the light got closer they would step back, then they....

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
RAN! (This thread needs a bump) So, they ran form the light, but the light is too fast! OH NOES! But then.....

(Kirara, do you have any friends other than here? One of them said to not come back in the never story, also saying that I was trying to report you for saying my nonexistant Xbox was corny. If you have any friends, I believe he/she had the wrong person.)

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
had went past them, and stopped in front of them, the light then went away. Once the light was gone, they kirara standing there, all they heard was thunder and lightning, kirara then demanded "Who poisoned me!", the lightning struck louder and louder now. Still no one answered, until they heard a boom from the thunder they looked around around, and 2 of them looked at...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
saw me being ressurected by Harry! I come back as a wizard, and banish nin10do to the Puppet Dimention for no apparent reason! My Pokemon came along too, as wizards and witches, whatever sex they were! That's a whole lotta witches! So now, falkick (he was resurrected too), kirara & I......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
went to go see Boss show off his magic, then I snatched the wand from him to try it out, and said Avada Kedapra, and blasted Boss, he flew back and died in mid-air. "Sh*t" I said, as the blast was meant for falkick for poisoning me. So I turned around and blasted him too, and brought nin10do back, with Zelda, then...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
see me randomly appear, despite being killed so much! I was so enraged, I killed nin10do and kirara with a flick of my finger! OMGWTFBBQ! Suddenly, I realize kirara has taken the side of nin10do to dispose of me! I cast Immunity on myself, making sure no aftereffects would occur. I looked around. But then, all of a sudden.........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
you see two spell cast coming towards you. They were casted by me and Zelda. "and im wasn't trying to choose sides, but you banished him to another demension, so either your going to stop fighting me, or we'll just keep blowing each other away" I said. The_Boss looked at me with great disgust, then

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
You mean DISGUST.

we stopped fighting. But nin10do fired a missile at me before I stopped! I took the missile by the head, and chucked it into the sky. It hit Pop Star, where Kirby lived! Not too long after, Kirby came down upon.......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
(me and Hermione left together, so they should be fighting over something else)
saw me holding hands with Hermione, he aimed his wand at me, me and Hermione laughed, "what are you going to do", I then shocked him and took out my wand, then...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
My Pokemon whacked some sense to my controlled body. Nin10do quickly left my body, because when I get hurt, so does he. All this time, though, Ron was watching shocked. Afterwards, he........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom