• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
fg,nsrivlrbgskjvbkvdsun. The team kills Falkick and the NERDY mages, and Pi and Pi 2.0 as well. Then the arch enemies rip a void to the world of Fugbsefiybfebifbiuefbiufgebiubihbneiugeriu, which is filled with candy! Falco, me and kirara get sent there. FalcoX tries to eat the candy, but the candy is shaped like...

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
crab, but he didn't care. He grabbed some butter, poured it on the crab and took a bite. The waiter rushed over and in a paniced state said that the crab he was eating was one of the managers pets and that it wasn't a self serve resteraunt. He grabbed the crab from his mouth and....

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Said "f*** it!" and made Flygon pick up nin10do, and told Flygon to use Icebeam on the RedLobster, freezing everyone in it, then nin10do got on his Ataria, and stayed to see if there were any survivers, while I went to burger king, nin10do then saw...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
me randomly appearing out of nowhere! My XD team came with me, so blame them! THEY GAVE ME A COOKIE FOR IT! (And I liked it) So now, I look at the chaos and destruction, while thinking, "I could have done better....." Now, ut of COMPLETE randomness, nin10do...........

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
And we all come back, (we're the main characters now buddy, u cant kill everyone in here and dont expect them to come back, for example) The_Next_Boss smack nin10do for killing for a dumb reason then snapped pi's head, then later on...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... calmed everybody down, as it seemed like there were just to many battles being fought at the same time. (SHEESH!). So anyway, to calm everybody down, I came back to life and brought everyione to a sepcial seminar where they could all calm down. But instead of this seminar, we found...

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
I backhanded falcoX and Next Boss out of the story. Then, kirara used his Flygon to destroy the seminar. Then, Gardevoir came and I caugth her. Then...
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
ME: Has an Altaria and Gardevoir.
kirara: Has a Flgon and electricity powers.
FalcoX: Dead.
NExt Boss: Dead.
Pi: Somewhere...

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
I COME BACK! I slap nin10do for two reasons: He killed me, and 2) NO ONE HAS A GARDE EVOLUTION BUT ME! But I still have my Gardevoir and Mawile. Zipidee-de-doo-da. So now, all of us who are alive goes to the legendary........

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
Right before he stuck me, my Focus Band saved me from ToTaL AnNiLaTiOn! And then I called upon the God(dess) of Life [dunno where this guy comes from] and revives my Mawile and Gardevoir. They then call out to nin10do, "WHO'RE YOU CALLIN' A TRANSEXUAL?!?!? WE'RE FEMALE!!!!! WE'LL BE MORE BEAUTIFUL THAN YOU'LL EVER BE!!!!!" This shocked everyone within a 1,000 mile radius [not to mention the PWNing of nin10do], and while I transport to the moon (in astronaut suits)with my XD team, people from the 1,000 mile radius that heard Mawile [who I will now call Lynda] and Gardevoir [whom I will now call Caria] started to.......

The_Next_Boss

Smash Journeyman
kill the tribe of the EVIL COCONUTS! They have been giving coconuts drinks to everyone, WITHOUT CAFFIENE! Without that, we can't get hyped up and do lots of stuff we couldn't do WITHOUT caffiene! So, along our journey, we met up with......

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Kirara stops them, and asks them if he can join their alliance, and that he could do alot with his electricity, and Flygon, and him and nin10do werent powerful enough together, so the three thought about it, Pi was a little skepticle, but they let him join anyway, then they saw Link stuck on a tree by an arrow, then...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom