• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
I, who has been away because of virsus scares, sneak into the nearest tim hortons and steal all of their donuts and coffee! i fly away in my secret jetpack and go off to kill all world leaders so i can rule the world! while im going to kill bush...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Kirara, tries to stop Fiery_Phoenix from becoming the ruler of the world, so instead Kirara struck George Bush with lightning, and persuaded Phoenix not to rule the world, be cause there would be thousands of ppl who would try to kill him. Then...

Falkick

Smash Journeyman
At YTMND. (If you don't know what this is, i shoul
crushed geroge using my fire glove, kiara's thunder, altaria's backanders, and falcoX's posting skills!
Without any bush to mess around with us, we form... DA DA DA DAAAAAA!!! THE NEW DEADLY ALLIANCE!!! while going to become high chairmans of the universe, kiara flips out and...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rises to the next level, Becoming a ninja. Kiara then gets on the PA system and anounces...

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
that Phoenix has been brought back to life! all the ppl of the world are overjoyed, because phoenix was a role-model to them. he goes around the world giving speeches to all countries. at his speech in Italy...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
his trip on Shoe Polish finally ends...And hes naked on his countertop with his head inside of his microwave. Pi walks in.....

Stormlord

Smash Cadet
he killed himself, thinking that he would be brought back to life to impress the people, but forgot that only phoenixes can bring themselves back to life. Most everyone was happy except for...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
that nin10do's gang was coming back to kill them. Then kiRARA, took off all their heads with an electricity whip then said, "lets get back to business", then...

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
Fiery_Phoenix shows up yet again! while he had been presumed dead, he was creating a plot to rule the world yet again. while he starts to put this plan to action, bee (from the beginning of the story) pops up out of nowhere and begs Phoenix not to use his plot. bee simply turns out to be part of Phoenixes conscious, so the devil conscious pops up and jabs his pitchfork through bee. as Fiery_Phoenix goes out to start his plan by killing Bush...

nin10do_revolution

Smash Journeyman
Currently with Zelda (Move over, Link, Zelda don't
Altaria and I come back from the Onett grocery store and bring with us Ness! ness uses PSI Rockin' on kiara724, cutting his head off. Ness and Altaria and I want to help to kill Bush, but then Altaria brings kiara724 back from the dead and they kill Bush themselves! Ness, F_P,Altaria, and kiara724 go away, and I take the story over with my...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Kirara724, remembered what ness and his possy did, so he made a lightning storm and killed ness, his possy, and almost everyone else except for the other people in the story, then the U KNOW WHO brung bush back to life, and let all of his demons run loose on Earth, then...

yoman57

Smash Cadet
he went home and took a dump,later he ate a banana and had diarrhea,so he went to sleep.the next day.............

Fiery_Phoenix

Smash Journeyman
trying to make ppl think he can do miracles by making it look liki he is moving his fingers from one hand to the other and opening an unopenable chain made from his fingers (stewie griifin: the untold story). i fly to find micheal jackson. i find him, than using my state of the art teleporter, teleport him to the white house where bush currently is. they...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
blows him up by snapping his fingures, then all the demons bring him back and combine with him to form the giant ultimate...

Stormlord

Smash Cadet
MEGA FOOZKICKER!!! He ravages the earth and fiery phoenix goes and attempts to be noble, and posts too much because he doesnt have a life, then he gets killed once again, and he no doubt would come back, making everyone bored and ignore him. then the monster...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom