• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Neverending Story 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
died becuz it was poisoned. Then, back at the game, Zelda and Peach got in another catfight becuz Zelda landed on Peach's space. Altaria and the ghost of 3.14159 went to go get a video camera to tape it when...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
the numbers to have an emmotional breakdown! 7,8,9 while all the duoble digits wept. Peach and Zelda stopped fighting long enough to cry with then. Altaria and the recently revived Pi were too manly to cry, and instead...

kirara724

Smash Journeyman
Sparks (kirara724), started zapping Pi, and made him cry trying to make Altaria228 cry. But he was satisfied with Pi crying, so Altaria228 was laughing at him and then...

ALTARIA228

Smash Journeyman
box, that had 1,000,000,000 dollars in it! kirara and I split the money, and then Falckick and Pi tried to hit on Zelda and Peach. Peach hit Pi with her frying pan, and Zelda disentagrated Falcick! Then, the 4 remaning people (kirara,me,Peach,Zelda) went to Disneyland...

Master WGS

Smash Lord
Hyrule, where Link and Ganondorf were normal customers. She awaited in the front room, hoping one of here boys would come in to see her, but no one came. As she waited, she looked up at the bar tender.
"Rough day?" he asked the princess.
"Yeah, to say the least," replied Zelda.
As the two talked, a hooded man entered the bar. When he took off his cloak he revealed that his true identity was...

Meleeruler

BRoomer
BRoomer
But then, out of the darkness, a figure fireing a green lazer leeps sideways and you fire a ball of red lazer blast AND YOU SCORE! Wow, what fun for all ag-- Oh, woops, wayyy to much TV for me.

Anyway,

Mario apears, but he looks strange. He looks at the dead Megaman and...

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Found out that the Pie was really another Bomb they had been using and that he would soon...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... killed herself becuase everyone thought she was getting annoying. Peach laughed with an evil laugh, and said " I am now the best". "Not so fast" said a voice from afar. Everyone turned to see falcoX! To there horror, he pulled a gun out and said, everybody drop...

falcoX

Smash Champion
The Hall of Eternia, Exactly 10 miles west of the
... Zelda came back out of nowhere! She had been revived by Links fairy. So Altaria forgave Link and seetled there feud, and Kl, Link, Altaria, and I kill Falkick becuase hes a nOOb who likes peach. After killing Falckick, we turn our attention to peach, and...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom