• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NEOH Thread - OP updated what?????

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Hey Links!

I can ask my cousin about fun n' stuff. She works there, so she might be able to get us some info.

....DDR <3
Whoever is going friday....anyone wanna play with me at the arcade at laser xtreme?

solecalibur

Smash Master
I love my Waddle doo button anyways
ffffffff ness

edit - if you read OUGA forums you would know ;p

Sym

Smash Rookie
I wish I had my car at school, then I might actually be able to go to some of this stuff. Anyone near CWRU?

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Im guessing anywhere from around 8-9 since it closes at 11. Last game usually starts at 10:40 from what i remember.

solecalibur

Smash Master
links get msn or aim or even a facebook for god sake I like never talk to you outside of smash tounry

Sym

Smash Rookie
Case Western Reserve University. It's near the Cleveland Clinic in downtown Cleveland.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okay...so i have the meeting with the dean after school today. I'm still not 100% sure i'll be able to host at my school...but i'll fight for it.
Also, i'll send out info to people coming tomorrow in PMs tonight.

D

Deleted member

Hey Links!

I can ask my cousin about fun n' stuff. She works there, so she might be able to get us some info.

....DDR <3
Whoever is going friday....anyone wanna play with me at the arcade at laser xtreme?
If I were going, I'd totally play you.

Suyon

Smash Lord
I know you have Skype sole. Also, what time does the smashfest start? 5 ish and it's at your place Lokii? Ride Links Ride!!!! please or someone.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
OKAY...BEFORE I GIVE OUT DETAILS ON TOMORROW...I GOT GOOD NEWS. DEAN OF STUDENTS APPROVED: WE HAVE A VENUE<3 Just gotta work on finding a date that corresponds with the school's schedule, the brawl scene, and anime/game club (since we're hosting)

Okayyyy. Uhh...Mom said people can start coming over at 5.
And yeah...i need to know who be going TONIGHT so i can PM info (i dont think my parents want my address on the internet xD;;; )

P.S. I might need people to bring setups depending on how many people come tomorrow. Thanks

Bead

Smash Ace
OKAY...BEFORE I GIVE OUT DETAILS ON TOMORROW...I GOT GOOD NEWS. DEAN OF STUDENTS APPROVED: WE HAVE A VENUE<3 Just gotta work on finding a date that corresponds with the school's schedule, the brawl scene, and anime/game club (since we're hosting)

And yeah...i need to know who be going TONIGHT so i can PM info (i dont think my parents want my address on the internet xD;;; )

P.S. I might need people to bring setups depending on how many people come tomorrow. Thanks
im going and i got a set up

clowsui

Smash Legend

w/ regards to brawl scene ATM

currently open dates are oct 23, oct 30, november 6, november 13 FYI

november 6th is MLG dallas though, if that impacts your decision at all

if TYMX doesn't end up being 12/4 i want to try and make it to this, lol

Kronar

Smash Cadet
I'm going! I'd bring my Wii but my parents wouldn't be happy if I deprived them of Animal Crossing. :/

As for dates that work for me, Fridays are ALWAYS free. Sat/Sun is dependant on if there's Pokemon tournies going. Late October/early November should be good, I think there's a break in tournies around there. (Edit: This is just me and Pokemon, I interpreted 'brawl scene' as the individual people that live around here... i r smrt -_-)

Suyon

Smash Lord
So...I found a person in my Japanese class that plays brawl competiviely. But I never seen him before. He said he's been to smashboards but isn't fond of it.....because favorite character tier is captain falcon. He plays Wolf and will never touch MK.
My ride is Bead I suppose unless someone else wanna get me ;D

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
It might end up being closer to decemberish to januaryish due to school time constraints and whatnot. I'll keep you guys posted, of course.

Sole, are you bringing shugo again or is it gonna just be you, crum, and your gf?

List for smashfest so far (so i can remember):
Bead
Kronar
Suyon
KB
Sole
Crum
Sole's gf

EDIT: Info sent~
If you weren't on this list, but you're coming tomorrow, make sure ya tell me so i can get you the info.

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Okay! Info sent
Had to send an update to everyone since i forgot to put the time.
I need to not be forgetful .__.;;;

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
Oh hay Shugo!
And I think that Suyon is right lol

Can't wait to see everyone who is going tomorrow! It's gonna be fun!~
Laser taggggggggg -excited-

clowsui

Smash Legend
My boy KB gonna get it in at the laser tag place tomorrow. Better take 1st place!

(Though honestly, since Denzi reps da berd and Lokii's character has a stun gun, I'm more inclined to say that one of those two will win.)

Actually...Denzi and Lokii are both 17, KB's 20.

GO DENZI AND LOKII!!!!! Beat dat old man KBeezie up!!

Top Bottom