• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NBA Playoffs

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Though my Bulls aren't in, I'm rooting for conference finals:
Pistons (confirmed) vs. Boston (powerhouse and fun to watch)
New Orleans (1 more and they're in) vs. Utah (has the best chance of winning a road game)
Bulls fans FTW.

I just hope the Spurs die.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH. ARRRRRRRRGH. Also glad two former Bulls will help in ****** the spurs.

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
i didnt get a chance to watch the hornets/spurs game, but word out on YAHOO is that robert horry pulled another cheap shot similar to the sh** he pulled with steve nash last year...did anyone see it?? was it as obviously intentional as journalists are making it seem??

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Really? I hate the Spurs even more now.

And 26 points is 26 points. these aren't the grizzlies or the Nuggets. He's not gonna get and 40 or 50 point games any WCF contenders.

lanky_gunner

Smash Master
The Moon, with the Fierce Deity Mask in hand
NNID
lanky_gunner
3DS FC
3179-6065-1453
Switch FC
SW-6340-2624-9135
Jazz KNOCKED out of the playoffs.

Big dissapointment for me. I love the Jazz, ever since Malone and Stockton were on it. Coming from a 19-point deficit at the end of the half to getting within 3 points in the end, and getting SO close to overtime.

Well, I f***in hate the Lakers, so whoever wins between Spurs and Hornets, that's who I'm rooting for. If Lakers get the finals, as much as I hate the east side, I'm rootin for the eastern team. I hate the Lakers THAT much. I hope it's the Cavs, cause I like Lebron.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
LOL.

I just hope the Hornets beats the Spurs.

I HATE THEM SO MUCH.

Cheating *** robert horry tackling steve nash, and then doing dirty shiz to West yesterday.

I hope they DIE!

leechaolan

Smash Lord
I think the Cavs are gonna pull out game 7. LeBron's been shooting horrible this entire series. If the Cavs made their **** free throws, they would have won in game 5 and the series would already be over. Look for LBJ to go nuts in Game 7.

West - Hornets vs Lakers

East - Cavs vs Pistons

Finals - Cavs vs Lakers (Everyone will get their LeBron vs Kobe for ratings...)

leechaolan

Smash Lord
I hope everyone remembers what the celtics did last game 7. Seeya later Lebron
Yeah, but you can't compare the Hawks with the Cavaliers...Joe Johnson is no LeBron.

Just remember last year what LeBron did to the Pistons in Detroit. The Celtics had better not forget that, or take the game for granted...

~rh

Smash Lord
Paul Peirce was bangin' on fools this game. 40 points and he was all over the place~

leechaolan

Smash Lord
It was intense. I'm proud of the Cavs. within 6 points of beating Boston on the road 3 times?

LeBron definitely needs more help on that team...

Oh well, Go Lakers or Hornets then. :p

~rh

Smash Lord
I scremed when West went for a three with... 1:30 left? Which would've made it a 1 point game. Good thing he missed; a sigh of relief came from both my sister and I when he did :laugh:

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
The Celtics really could win the championship without winning a road game.

It would be the first time in NBA history that the regular season actually mattered.

MarthBeast

Smash Apprentice
That would be cool but it does seem kinda weird that they can not get a road win they could really use the less games. I think one of the factors in the celtics almost losing is the fact they have played all 14 games in the playoffs this year. With the pistons well rested it will be an interesting series. Lastly GO Hornets

Peeze

Smash Master
The Spurs will take the west again. Noone can beat them in the playoffs.
so how bout them spurs??
The Spurs? Has beens coming into this year. Nothing a solid, fast paced interior team with a general of a point guard can't handle.

So far you've been proven wrong, Peeze.

Gm. 1: NOH 101, SAS 82
Gm. 2: NOH 102, SAS 84
------------------------------------------
Correction, terribly wrong.
Your right, i didnt expect that. But its not over yet.
so how bout them hornets??
spurs down a game...when they lose to the hornets they get completely shut out
I hate to say i told you so, but...
Yeah! in your ******* face!!!

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
dont get too happy in the pants just yet...you said theyd take the west, WHICH THEY HAVENT YET...you can boast if they manage to topple the top seeded purple and yellow...and thats a big IF

(............jazz............r.i.p.)

WhiteFang04

Smash Rookie
I'm a Raptors fan, but since they've already been eliminated I'm thinking Detroit and L.A. for the finals because Boston's been struggling on the road. I think Detroit can take one from Boston's home and protect their own home court.

Peeze

Smash Master
dont get too happy in the pants just yet...you said theyd take the west, WHICH THEY HAVENT YET...you can boast if they manage to topple the top seeded purple and yellow...and thats a big IF

(............jazz............r.i.p.)
Oh i can boast. You guys said the hornets would win. What happened? Huh?
But realistically though the Lakers have a pretty good chance to beat them.

Top Bottom