• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The NBA Playoffs

SKnickers03

Smash Journeyman
kudos to Boston...the better team won...the lakers are better than what they displayed tonight, i have no doubt...they just....they just didnt feel like playing basketball or something.................excuse me while i go crawl into a hole

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
CLIPPERS> Bulls.

That's right.
Clippers? LMAO!!

They are like historically the worst team in history.

Also that season a few seasons ago was a fluke. That won't be happening again for a while. lol

Where as last Bulls season was a fluke, but y'all will see next year.

Derrick Rose & AIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRR GOOORRRDDDDDDDOOOOOOOOOOONN!!

FTW!

Mike87

Smash Ace
LOL< where are the Lakers' fans?
Drowning their sorrows in cheap booze and hookers

LMAO!

Oh well now that that is over, we can focus on the resurgence of my Chicago Bulls.

*Smiles evilly*
Who do you think Chicago is gonna pick? I hope you guys dont take Rose, I would love to have him on the Heat. Beasley is a solid player too but we dont really need a PF.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman

Who do you think Chicago is gonna pick? I hope you guys dont take Rose, I would love to have him on the Heat. Beasley is a solid player too but we dont really need a PF.
Ha, we're most likely gonna get rose. hahaha. he's from chicago as well. And he said he doesn't want to go anywhere else either. He said he'd be dissapointed if Bulls didn't draft him.

And I think for the fact the heat want him so much we should drfat Rose even more.

Plus everyone on the internet talks like we WILL drfat it, and everyone in Miami talks like they'll draft Mayo. lol.

LMAO!!!!!!! People haven't cried this much since Patriots fans las Febuary.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
LOL, screw the Clippers!

they're like the Cubs of basketball. except, the Cubs are the best team in the league.

Clippers won't ever be that. LOL.

Plus everyone in LA only care bout the Clippers when the Lakers aren't doing good(Like a few seasons ago when they were one of the top in the west and lakers didn't make the playoffs, hahahah)

Go BULLS! The team that'd have the #1 ratings in the finals.

Imagine a Lakers/Bulls Finals.

Highest ratings evvvvvveeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr.

Mike87

Smash Ace
Ha, we're most likely gonna get rose. hahaha. he's from chicago as well. And he said he doesn't want to go anywhere else either. He said he'd be dissapointed if Bulls didn't draft him.

And I think for the fact the heat want him so much we should drfat Rose even more.

Plus everyone on the internet talks like we WILL drfat it, and everyone in Miami talks like they'll draft Mayo. lol.
Mayo is pretty **** good himself, but I would much rather have Beasley.
One of the many rumors is that Riley is looking to trade down from the no 2 pick, preferably to pick up Mayo at 3. Marion and Haslem are on the block from what I hear.
I have heard some conflicting reports on whether the Bulls do want Rose, it could be a smoke screen but we'll find out tomorrow, its going to be an interesting day

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
lol i forgot the clippers were a team XD
LMAO, I know right?

Same thing with Seattle.

It's like

*shrug*

But Bulls could have 15 wins in a season and still sell out all 82 games.

We have the best fans in the world. :D

Mayo is pretty **** good himself, but I would much rather have Beasley.
One of the many rumors is that Riley is looking to trade down from the no 2 pick, preferably to pick up Mayo at 3. Marion and Haslem are on the block from what I hear.
I have heard some conflicting reports on whether the Bulls do want Rose, it could be a smoke screen but we'll find out tomorrow, its going to be an interesting day
hell yea, can't wait.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Interesting choice by Chi-town.
Seriously. Paxson made this pick to appease the crowd and keep his job. Knuckled under pressure. What a fool.

Whats up with Miami? Drafted an all Kansas squad they did. :p

Its all good. They made out like bandits. Now their only glaring need is a center.

Hypa-Link

Smash Journeyman
Seriously. Paxson made this pick to appease the crowd and keep his job. Knuckled under pressure. What a fool.

Whats up with Miami? Drafted an all Kansas squad they did. :p

Its all good. They made out like bandits. Now their only glaring need is a center.
What the hell are y'all talkin about?

Everyone wanted Rose from the getgo.

If we didn't have Tyrus and Gooden, THEN Beasley might've been better, but.

Rose is exactly what we needed.

And we were lookin to get ridda Hughes/Hinrich anyway, now we have even more reason to.

Top Bottom