• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Wanted Newcomer List for SSB4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Add another vote to Isaac.

He better, and I mean BETTER be playable in SSB4. :p

ironmanATL

Smash Rookie
1) King K. Rool (Abso-Freaking-Lutley)
2) Midna WITH da Wolf (Would be awesome)
3) Bomberman (is a pimp)

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
Nintendo should add Megaman, Geno and Ridley, just to satisfy the insane fanboys! :D
Joke. But they would be cool.

AIM0001

Smash Lord
I have a feeling that this will get locked.

Regardless, all from Golden Sun:
Isaac
Sheba
Alex
Same here but while it's open why not vote my 3

1. King K. Rool (We need more villains)
2. Geno (We need more possesed dolls)
3. A female character like Krystal (We need more females)

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Geno because by the time the next game comes out he'll finally fall under most people's standards for a "retro" character and he still has foolproof moveset possibilites *points at Wolf and laughs*. The fact that SMRPG wasn't represented at all in Brawl is beyond shameful considering how most of the Mario canon games after it derived a lot of influence from it and it even had some important firsts as a Nintendo game. As far as Mario games go, it's definately underrated and should be credited for being one of the most unique Mario adventures. Also, as far as Mario characters go, he's one of the few that isn't a complete cliche and isn't already playable in a million spinoffs.

Megaman because, let's face it, he was the most deserving third party character for Brawl. Sonic's contributions to Nintendo are mainly revolved around the competition between them and SEGA in the early 90's and Snake's are borderline non-existant. Megaman, in comparison, has over 80 games, has appeared on every Nintendo platform except the virtual boy, has been in the game since 1987, and about 60% of his releases have been Nintendo exclusives. Really, it was a no brainer decision but, for God knows what reason, Sakurai decided to go with two third party characters who were added mainly for hype instead of their histories with Nintendo.

Krystal because out of all the characters that should have been playable, she was definately at the top of the list. She's the first major Nintendo female since Samus to not only be playable in all her major game appearances but also be at the dead center of the plot of the games she's in. Sakurai blew a hole in his foot about the size of an apple by not adding her and trying to convince us that ZSS was the "new" female rep. No, I was truely convinced that Samus was a robot...

*add in*

Xeroo said: ....Can we first wait for SSB3 to come out here first? Cause it's gonna be at least another 5-6 years before we get a 4th smash.

iI mean talk about jumping the gun.

Fatmanonice sez: Oh please... as if this is any different then how people were when Melee came out. You have to admit that even with all the features that Brawl has, people will be hungry for a sequel a year or two after its release, just like with Melee. The fact that history is repeating itself almost exactly is hilarious all onto itself.

MFZ95

Smash Journeyman
Knuckles(My favorite sonic character)
Geno(with the fan lobbying it is possible)
Pac Man(Look at Mario Kart Arcade GP then think about Pac Man in Smash)
Bomberman(Remember Wario Blast?)
Ryu(Ultimate Shoruyuken for Final Smash! Great 3rd party canidate)
Waluigi(AT to PC plz)
Elite Beat Agents(they did have a sticker in Brawl)

I would add Mii but this game is on a different console(not Wii)

DreamFiend633

Smash Apprentice
MFZ95, you can only have 3 votes.

Here are mine:

Pac-Man (Pac-Man)
Micaiah (Fire Emblem)
Bowser Jr. (Super Mario Sunshine)

Just a note that obviously Pac-Man would be in his 3D form.

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
Lyn
Knuckles
Mia (Fire Emblem)

Heck, no one else has voted for Mia yet and she is awesome, so I had to get her name on the list.

Surprised this isn't closed... that's why I didn't post before.

Rakath

Smash Ace
Lyn
Knuckles
Mia (Fire Emblem)

Heck, no one else has voted for Mia yet and she is awesome, so I had to get her name on the list.

Surprised this isn't closed... that's why I didn't post before.
I was gunna vote for Mia, I rightly was (as I'm a TOTAL fanboy for her)...

However I decided my petty fanboyisms for a single character don't overshadow my fanboyness for the series, and so I voted for a Light weilder and a Lance weilder instead.

solidpit

Smash Cadet
Who cares about SSB4 downloadable content is in brawl

There's a news that a Wii ware for SSBB will come out called, SSBB :New Challenger.
The channel will provide new characters, new stages, musics, trophies and stickers.
But those are not free. You have to buy them with Wii points.
The points and the release date will be announced soon.

ripa9

Smash Apprentice
You forgot RAYMAN, RIKKU and BANJO!!!

Rayman 64 was released 10 y ago and RRR was a big hit.

There are already 2 KH chars on your list so why not three?

Eternalfire

Smash Journeyman
Megaman and Bomberman need to appear in the next Smash. If Nintendo is adding two 3rd party characters per game, then those two are the obvious answers.

The-Judge

Banned via Administration
My little brother is a big Megaman fan, and was saddened that Megaman X wasnt in Brawl.
I think X is cool, too, and he would be a great addition, even through he is very unlikely.

psyniac_123

Smash Ace
Okay, guys. I just heard this from inside source that I can't cite or name, because I will get brutually ***** and/or murdered if I do. I shouldn't tell you this, but I know the full roster for Super Smash Brothers 4; to be known in the future as "Super Smash Brothers: Arena"!

*insert names of typical 36 character here*

In all seriousness, Ridley, Krystal and Isaac better be in. I think Isaac will make it next time, what with being an AT in Brawl. Also wondering if Zack & Wiki could be make it, if they the franchise grows.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
uhg u gotta be kidding me, brawl isnt even in the US yet and theres already threads about this. its just the who we wanted for brawl thread but minus the characters that got confirmed. wait till we know theres gonna be a ssb4 then start the thread

Machete

Smash Ace
Kraid? wtf? OK, I know Ridley could have been resized, but KRAID? He's as big as a freakin' skyscraper!
Well, Kraid could be resized (although he has never been human-sized, unlike Ridley). Kraid's big trouble is that he's uninportant and he'd be extremely awkward (Because he has small arms and a huge body).

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Well, Kraid could be resized (although he has never been human-sized, unlike Ridley). Kraid's big trouble is that he's uninportant and he'd be extremely awkward (Because he has small arms and a huge body).
He could be resized, but it'd be a pretty pointless effort. I mean, it's like trying to resize GODZILLA to be in Brawl.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Okay, guys. I just heard this from inside source that I can't cite or name, because I will get brutually ***** and/or murdered if I do. I shouldn't tell you this, but I know the full roster for Super Smash Brothers 4; to be known in the future as "Super Smash Brothers: Arena"!

*insert names of typical 36 character here*

In all seriousness, Ridley, Krystal and Isaac better be in. I think Isaac will make it next time, what with being an AT in Brawl. Also wondering if Zack & Wiki could be make it, if they the franchise grows.
If I know Capcom, Zack and Wiki isn't going to have a sequel simply because the sales for the game were laughibly bad despite plenty of sites promoting it and decent reviews.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom