• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Spammed Move

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Can't see why Nado is ''most spammed'' according to some people here, how many times does MK really use Nado and how many times does a Falco actually use Lasers? My rough estimate is Nado 10-15 times in a match and Lasers 40-50 times in a match. Lasers definitly, no discussing it, when MK Nados 1 time, Falco has shot 6 Lasers.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Falco/Wolf Lasers, Pit's Arrows, Zelda's F-B, Kirby/Dedede's Swallow, Diddy Kong's Banana's,
Ness/Lucas's PK Fire,

tankzortz

Smash Apprentice
Can't see why Nado is ''most spammed'' according to some people here, how many times does MK really use Nado and how many times does a Falco actually use Lasers? My rough estimate is Nado 10-15 times in a match and Lasers 40-50 times in a match. Lasers definitly, no discussing it, when MK Nados 1 time, Falco has shot 6 Lasers.
unless you dont play wifi or play at tourneys, or dont play falco or mk mains, i would see that you dont think that imo.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
kinda depends.

often played characters liek MK (with his Dair probly) or Falco with his lasers
if you're playing like... yoshi, it'd be eggs or Bair

as far as among the whole community.... yeah probably something of MK's or Falco's (grenades?)

ChibiIceClimberz

Smash Ace
NNID
ch33bdragonite
3DS FC
5370-0405-0580
Toon Link and Link's projectiles, or any projectile-spamming move in general.

Basic Brawl: Pikachu's PIKAAAA! (:

GenoGar

Smash Apprentice
Any projectile in the game, shield, and almost every single dial-A jab combo (honorable mentions for jabs include Ike's, Wolf's, Lucario's, Snake's, Luigi's, Lucas', Ness', etc...)

You're not doing it right if you don't spam the moves listed.

Majority of the characters have an amazing back air... so add that to the spam list.

-

Scrubs like to spam B (specials), smashes (c-stick), dash grabs, and Roll dodge.

-

From my experiences... Marth's Dancing Blade is found in every can of spam in Hawaii.

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Any projectile in the game, shield, and almost every single dial-A jab combo (honorable mentions for jabs include Ike's, Wolf's, Lucario's, Snake's, Luigi's, Lucas', Ness', etc...)

You're not doing it right if you don't spam the moves listed.

Majority of the characters have an amazing back air... so add that to the spam list.

-

Scrubs like to spam B (specials), smashes (c-stick), dash grabs, and Roll dodge.

-

From my experiences... Marth's Dancing Blade is found in every can of spam in Hawaii.
How did you not mention ZSS for awesome jabs?

Mr.Bear

Smash Rookie
Here's the most annoying spam move of all time....

ready tell me if you agree with this....

TAUNTS!!!

when people online just taunt the whole match.... it really bugs me...

the most annoying spammed taunt ever is captain falcon's "Show me your moves!" especially if you're up against 3 captain falcons who do that at different times like a chorus to you just to annoy the crap out of you... e_e

Sick of it man!

Second most spam move ever......

when noobs use Ike's forward and backward smash too many times......

third of all..............

all of meta knights moves....

forth...

fox and falco illusion when they just run back and forth the stage in the last 10 seconds so you can't kill them and they win the game... it's really annoying...

5th...

Ice climber, falco, and pit's B move. Projectile move trying to slow you down..

6th which I see too much..........

A Pit NOOB WHO DOES THAT FOWARD B TOO MUCH!!!!!

it gets to the point where I just hate it so much!!!

7th....... charge and release B moves

example: Lucario and Samus's charge attack... some of the newbies use that too much in the beginning and don't know what they are doing.

8th.... Charizard, Bowser, and Ivysur's B move where they just try to keep you in one spot so you can't get anywhere...

9th..

Pikachu's Thunder.

yeah it's not like they use it too much for it to get annoying. just reflect his thunder with falco and fox's reflector shield.

and finally 10 is...........

Ness and Lucas's PK fire. they use it too much when trying to get away from someone and stealing a kill.

VodkaHaze

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VodkaHaze58
For me, Toon Link's dair. I hate that move with a dying passion.

Planet Mars

Smash Cadet
1. Fox's blaster
2. Samus's B
3. Meta Knight's A
4. Pikachu's Down B
5. Sonic's B

In no particular Order. In fact, if the laws of Ordering were to be deleted, all of these would be number 1. :p

Holty

Smash Apprentice
1. Fox's blaster
2. Samus's B
3. Meta Knight's A
4. Pikachu's Down B
5. Sonic's B

In no particular Order. In fact, if the laws of Ordering were to be deleted, all of these would be number 1. :p
You mean MK's nair, right?

scarletshinobi

Smash Cadet
MK's nado
Pika's Dsmash
Falco's Laser
DDD's dthrow
Marth's Fair
Diddy's Banana glide toss
Wario's Dair
Fox's Usmash
Luigi's Fireball
Pit's Arrow
Zelda's Din Fire
Link's Bomb
Toon Link's boomerang
ZSS Dsmash
Wolf's laser

LuLLo

Smash Ace
unless you dont play wifi or play at tourneys, or dont play falco or mk mains, i would see that you dont think that imo.
I go to lots of tourneys, but don't play online very often. It's just too obvious, would an MK spam more nado than Falco would spam lasers? And I said it was a rough estimate, it's not carved in stone.
And btw, I don't understand your sentence and if you were agreeing with me or not, I just assumed you disagreed ;).

humble

Smash Ace
Pit/Falco's lasers- why? because they are some of the best projectiles in the game and form a huge basis of these characters.

cutter

Smash Champion
For me, Toon Link's dair. I hate that move with a dying passion.
TL's Dair has never been a problem for me really. I just time a spotdodge or just run away and you easily punish him. Or you can hit him out of it with an anti-aerial attack such as MK's grounded up B or D3's Uair.

I actually managed to hit a TL out of his Dair once with D3's Utilt thanks to the invincibility frames, killing him. Needless to say, he didn't Dair for the rest of the match.

Qarano

Smash Cadet
I must not be the average mk user... I usually spam dash attacks followed immediately by utilts or usmashes.
I really almost never use nado, and only use dsmash when it's killin time. For me it's mostly f airs, bairs and dash attacks.

Top Bottom