• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most epic quotes in the world smash fourms.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
This is a discussion thread in which you post quotes of what other people have said that are epic. Epic is defined as any of the following:

Really funny.
Really intelligent.
Really awesome.
Really insightful.
Really true.
Really good summary of the topic.
ect.

I think you get the idea. Any post that captures a really awesome moment in the world smash forums that you think deserves a mention.

Note/request to the mods: This thread is meant for archive purposes. If it gets too out of hand please lock it. I do foresee a lot of INSANE CRAZY GUY quotes, my request is that you do not count quoting him as spam as it is on the topic of this thread, but ultimately you make the call.

MacNCheese.

Smash Ace
This is Smash's 9/11 -- Anti said:
So, let's talk about some ****.

1. MLG wasn't gonna bring Brawl back either way. They're finding things to stack on us to make sure they don't have to deal with Harry Potter and the Game That Can't be Streamed. The Doritos fiasco? Like: HEY YOU, WITH THE **** WE WE'RE GIVING OUT FOR FREE. YEAH YOU! YOU'RE DEAD!

YOU HEAR ME!? DEAD!!

2. **** smashboards. If we really wanted to support, maybe the ******s who are adminning on this awful site FOR FREE could strike. ****, speak the **** up. That, or stop using the word community. You're mostly all scum bags, so I don't know why I'm even wasting time. Oh, and Mic, maybe shut the **** up about people not reading 3 pages back? God****, if I were to go and find every post you made out of context? Or ****, every post that irritated someone? I don't know who wouldn't wanna drop you off a cliff. Go take a hike.

Into traffic.

3. GO ALLY!

4. I love the amount of randoms who have never even seen a venue talking about their opinions on tournaments. The closest thing to scene you have are the ****ty articles AlphaZealot writes on how to get better, faster. By the way, go check those out if you want to stagnate, and eventually kill yourself. Nah, just kidding. I never got through them. XD

5. Thanks to the lack of details, sites like kotaku, SRK, and iplaywinner have written uninformed articles making these two players out to seem like monsters. ADHD kind of is a little gremlin, but aesthetics aside, he's not a devious bone in his body. M2K is too afraid to drive, and has done more for MLG Brawl than anyone. Granted, he has an agenda about it, but the kid does work.

6. Ether wonders if maybe this is a ploy to hype us all up. ****, I'm hyped. Are you hyped? DON'T YOU LIE TO ME.

7. Doritos suck. Hot Pockets Suck. Dr. Pepper sucks. (well, the non diet.) WTF IS THIS ****? Can't we get sponsors from like Goya or Dole or some ****? NAH SON, NO HEALTHY ****, YOU GONNA LOOK PEOPLE THINK LIKE YOU LOOK.

ITP: MLG is gay. Shoutouts to 'grassroots' tournies they're gonna wind up throwing at us again.

The only people who are supporting MLG in this are meat riders, trying to make a name for themselves. You're all free garbage, and should actually support your community instead of this failed *** agenda you think you have.

COME GET ME, SONS

Link to thread:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=289983&page=7

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Everything LT has ever posted.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
'That was bad and you should feel bad.'

The rocketbooster quote I can remeber word for word so I won't attempt it. (Help, Tom!)

'just kidding or am i? deal with it' - ender

'Squish, wubs, sqee' etc - CAOTIC

'Grab her breasts' - Eor

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
one time at space camp a rocket booster hit me in the head and a blacked out for three days

CRIMSON KING IS A CHRISTIAN NOW :O!!!!!!1111

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Good luck. Pliskin is Gideon reincarnated in dog form.
He knew if he killed himself in his cell at the north pole he would comeback somewhere else. He didn't know he'd be something else too though...

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
Mini Mic said:
Children keep ringing our doorbell demanding lollies. We live in Australia you little pricks, **** off.
Pure amazawesomeness.

Top Bottom