• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I think that he is saying that it was embarrassing, because he realized how stupid (not saying you are stupid, just the act) for him to act emo, and confuse someone about it, when in actuality he really wasn't. I guess he is ust saying it was embarrassing because it was immature of him (?)

ehh, i'm kinda confused trying to explain it, but i get the gist of what you are saying i think.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
I think that he is saying that it was embarrassing, because he realized how stupid (not saying you are stupid, just the act) for him to act emo, and confuse someone about it, when in actuality he really wasn't. I guess he is ust saying it was embarrassing because it was immature of him (?)

ehh, i'm kinda confused trying to explain it, but i get the gist of what you are saying i think.

Yes, that's pretty much it. I'm not Against being emo, but I don't see the reasoning behind it. I'll tell the storie after I do my homework >_<

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
Shoved my Pen15 into this hot teacher's *** when she bent over to pick up a pencil she dropped on the floor in front of the class

Jammer

Smash Lord
Wow, I think this is the funnest thread on Smashboards.

Here's mine:

We were swimming in gym class. At the beginning of class I put my stuff in my locker and went to chat with some friends. When I got back, I saw that my swim suit was stolen. Luckily I had brought two (in case one didn't fit--I hadn't had time to try them on when I bought them), so I put on the other one and went swimming.

At the end of class, we were all changing, and I noticed that a kid who was mentally and physically disabled was wearing my swim suit. I went up to him and asked for it back. He said no. I said it was mine, and he should give it back. He refused. This went on, and got louder, and then I realized that the whole locker room was silent, and everyone was looking at the kid and me.

I'm known to be a nice guy, and I joke around a lot, so nobody told me to quit harassing the disabled kid. They just all looked at me like "What's your problem, you scumbag; stop picking on that kid." They all thought that I was just trying to get the kid to give me his swim suit out of cruelty.

I said that it really was my swim suit, but I don't think anyone believed me. Then the gym teacher came to see what was going on, and just looked at us. I walked away to my locker and got changed.

The kid wore my swim suit every time we went swimming in gym. I guess, if he needed it, it was okay, but I had to buy myself a new one that fit (the one I wore the first day was too small).

Nobody asked if it really was my swim suit; they just assumed it wasn't. I couldn't make them believe it was, but I didn't really try. At that moment I felt like a total jerk, even though I hadn't done anything wrong. I guess it wasn't exactly embarrassing, but it was the worst I ever felt in school, like everyone thought I was some cruel psychotic criminal who likes to torture kittens and mentally disabled kids.

fluffy

Smash Champion
Jammer that's ****ed up. If i were you, I'd beat that mentally ******** kid up and everyone else who pitied the scum.

Btw i think you should just steal it from him when no one's looking haha.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Thanks for the moral support guys. I feel for that guy who ripped the girl's dress off.

And has anyone noticed that a disproportionately large number of females have posted in this thread? Are girls embarrassed more often or do they just like talking about it more than guys? I wonder...

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I didn't notice any girls posting, it looks like mainly guys are the ones posting now.

Jammer

Smash Lord
@brawlpro^: That sounds extremely embarrassing. I would have crawled into a hole and died. ;)

Question^: does "negras" mean black people? I think it does, but I'm not sure. If you were talking about one of those really complicated handshakes that is usually performed by two black guys, I feel your pain. Whenever a guy wearing a do-rag goes to shake my hand, I get so flustered. I never know where my fingers go and when to initiate the hugging process! I usually just do the motions for "Patty Cake" while keeping a straight face. I haven't been mistaken for the member of the opposite gang yet...

Did my post sound racist? If it did, I'm really sorry. I'm like the most unracist guy you can find. Just so you know.

Pustulio

Smash Ace
Probably out eating some dirt or something.
Well this happened to one of my friends once.

My friends and I were teasing this one chick, I took her backpack and ran into the men's room. She doesn't think anything of it and comes in after me, one of my friends is taking a piss at the time (our urenals are bowl shaped with no walls in between). He turns around to see what's going on when I came dashing in, he was off gaurd and the one chick runs in and sees it all. We called her "Pecker peeker" from then on.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lol, you inadvertently made yourself sound racist. When someone tries to do one of those handshakes to me and just fumble my hand and figures and say "Be black! Be black! Be black!" while continuing the handshake for a long time.

EDIT: LMFAO Pustolio [your name still makes me laugh] that was pretty funny. If I was the guy I'd be so embarrassed.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Okay, new embarrassing moment that I just remembered is coming!

Hot girl drops her book, I bend down to pick it up. She must have stepped forward or I must have misjudged the distance, because my head (the visible one, you pervert) went straight into her crotch! Oh no!

She stepped back, but slowly, then gave me a funny look that was more seductive than violated (I think she liked it--weird). I didn't really like her, and I didn't want to give her the wrong message, so I just handed her the book and walked away like nothing happened.

But that's not all! She happened to be in my gym class. Guess who was tripped during the gym football game and went flying into her crotch? That's right, me!

Then, at a party, she was there. I was dancing kind of wildly, and tripped over a random cat. And fell into her. This time I hit more of her stomach than her crotch. Wow.

I've hardly spoken to her, but she must think I get my jollies out of rubbing my head on the intimate areas of women and making it look like an accident. I have a feeling that if she didn't like me, I would have had some In School Suspension for sexual harassment. It's never a good feeling to know someone thinks you're a pervert.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Jammer she must be working some kind of magic on you. I can hear the wedding bells already.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Red_Exodus said:
Jammer she must be working some kind of magic on you. I can hear the wedding bells already.
I know, right!

I was thinking that perhaps my subconscious made me trip and stuff. I mean, they seemed like accidents to me, but maybe my darker, more perverted side was just asserting itself. If so, I'm scared that stuff like that is going to send me to jail some day.

pikachun00b7 said:
Jammer, both of those were the most ****ed up stories I have heard in my life. Hearing them made me feel better about myself.
I'm glad I could help you feel better about yourself, mister 14-year-old genius. But I'm also a little scared that everyone is calling my stories ****ed up, and not funny. Not that I think they're funny; I just don't want to have ****ed up childhood memories.

falcofang236

Smash Cadet
I know, right!

I was thinking that perhaps my subconscious made me trip and stuff. I mean, they seemed like accidents to me, but maybe my darker, more perverted side was just asserting itself. If so, I'm scared that stuff like that is going to send me to jail some day.

I'm glad I could help you feel better about yourself, mister 14-year-old genius. But I'm also a little scared that everyone is calling my stories ****ed up, and not funny. Not that I think they're funny; I just don't want to have ****ed up childhood memories.

Hahaha good point. Well, whatever makes you happeh Jammer. ****ed up or funnyishkindofnotreally.

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
One time when I was in 8th grade I yawned, and you know how you raise your arms up to stretch? Well as I raised my arms my left hand hit this hot chick's *** really hard as she was walking past me. I didn't know what I had hit so I turned around 180 and I saw her give me this really mean look. And then I though, wait did I just...Awkwaaaaard...I mean what do I say to her? Oh sorry I didn't mean to punch you in the ass?!? Oh I was just trying to stretch...yeah who'd believe that lol. She probably thought I did it on purpose and I can't blame her so I just let it go. =P

Heh. It was soft. :chuckle:

Jammer

Smash Lord
Heh. It was soft.
Now you know. Actually, many are quite hard. It depends on their athleticism and how they're standing (if they're using their gluteus maximus to stabilize their posture or not).

Also, did I seriously just say all that? Time to go to bed.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
I heard some dude got aroused by another dude today, that a has got to be the most embarrassing thing ever, I don't think he'll live it down.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Ooooh, I just remembered another embarrassing thing that happened to me. This was quite a while ago, in about seventh grade.

You know those Pixie Sticks with the colored sugar? If you don't, they're a paper straw with sugar inside that you rip open and pour into your mouth.

Well, I got one as some kind of reward in a class. At the next class, I wanted to eat it. But I thought it would be better to snort the sugar up my nose with the straw part. The sugar will just dissolve in my mucous, right?

Well, it went fine, until the teacher came in and saw me snorting a white powder. He went ballistic, and grabbed me by the arm and took me to the nurses to be "tested for drug use". At no time did he ask what I was actually doing.

I told the nurse that I was only snorting sugar. She looked in my nose, said I'd be fine, and sent me back to class. I explained what happened to my teacher, but he just filled out a referral and sent me to the assistant principal for disciplinary action. I got one day of late detention for that.

Snorting sugar is embarrassing enough when everyone knows (I did a lot of wacky stuff when I was younger), but getting detention for it? People made jokes about it for a month.

falcofang236

Smash Cadet
Wow. I can't really recall any exciting and/or funny moments in my life...cept I got beaten by a n00b at smash. That was pretty embarrassing, but that wasn't at school soo...

Top Bottom