• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

some guy named Mike

Smash Cadet
Both of my most embarrassing moments I've done where on purpose but turned out to be a lot more fun then then I expected. During homecoming week we had a dress up day and the theme was "New York celebrities". So the day before I rented a gorilla suit and carried around a Barbie all day. The other time my friend's French braided my hair during lunch. I only had one class after lunch and the braids fell out but I was still really embarrassed until everyone laughed and complimented my hair. Some of you might say "Thats not embarrassing" but I'm an extremely shy person and usually don't do crazy stuff like that.

pikachun00b7

Smash Lord
Hahahahahahahahhha that is a good one......one time I pooped in my pants in kindergarden. I was feeling around my butt and was like "I think that I just pooped....Yup, I...pooped". Now hat I look back, this is hilarious.
I also did that in Kindergarten!

-Edit-
Originally posted by pikachun00b7:
Did any of you ever tasted Vault?
OMG, I posted that in the wrong thread!

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
this just happened to me today
well theres this man that everyday after school brings his cart and sells ice cream so me and a group of friends wanted to buy some and we got there and lol we started to play with the man, sat on the cart and started to drive it and sell the ice cream and get the cash for ourselves and the man would be so pissed and we would ring his bell and do some stuff, oh did i laugh...
BUT the man told the **** principal! so now were screwed... and the principal bought ice cream he sucks it was so good annoying the man XD so wrong and good

Caael

Smash Lord
Sex ed brings back many hilarious memories.

One time 2 years ago, we had these people from some society about AIDs or something, and they taught everybody about condoms and stuff, stuff we already knew from previous sex ed. At break, me and my friends were last out, and when the person giving the presentation left, 2 of my friends rushed over to the boxes for the presentation and pulled out an open box of condoms. They stole as many as possible. What I didn't know as when we walked out, they shoved them all in my pockets.

When we all came back in, I sat down, and 3 condoms fell out of my pockets. Infront of half of the year. I didn't know how they got there at the time, and I was just sat there. Half of the year, laughing at me. People wolf whistled and jokingly asked for my number.

Me and my mates had a good laugh about it afterwards though.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
This thread just keeps getting better and better. Btw make sure if u have an embarrasing story, never meet any1 who posted on this thread!!!!!!!! Jk. But lol at getting caught masturbating. How old is your sister? Was it like some 5 year old girl seeing u masturbate, or was it some 16 year old girl? There is a huge difference, so i was jw XD

The Witch King

Smash Cadet
in the eighth grade i jumped on this girl i know by putting my hands on shoulder and boosting my self up. so i my hand slipped, landed on her boob and then she gives this weird look. i told her it was a accident(it really was) but she didn't believe me, then we get into class and everyone was calling me a perv. I still got embarrassed but hey i felt her boob(yes she was hot). Funny thing is she one of my good friends still LOL.

Red Exodus

Smash Master
That stuff happens to me all the time, sometimes I don't even have to move and I end to feeling a butt or a boob. Just today a girl bent over behind me and I felt her butt on my back [I was sitting down].

I never get called a perv though, people save that term for guys that try to get a feel on purpose.

Some embarrassing moments I had were:
Getting pantsed
Falling and busting my lip
Getting nervous while making a presentation
The occasional rumor that I like some girl that I don't like, which leads to awkward situations

That's about it.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
OMG getting pansed sucks...

Once, I was at a playground with my cousin, I was 10 and he was 15. There were all these highschool kids there. So he says "Hey, I got a secret for you". I go ovr, he panses me in front of everyone >_< Needless to say....it sucked.

Snapshot

Smash Rookie
In 6th grade gym class we had a "Cardio Day" where the guys would take laps around the gym and the girls would sit in the bleachers and half way through we would switch where the girls would run and the guys would sit. I went to the locker room to change into my gym clothes but for some reason I forgot to put on my shorts (don't ask me how, I still don't know). I didn't notice until I started running but I just went with it. For 15 minutes I ran around the gym in my boxers infront of the entire girls P.E. class. Good times.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
in the eighth grade i jumped on this girl i know by putting my hands on shoulder and boosting my self up. so i my hand slipped, landed on her boob and then she gives this weird look. i told her it was a accident(it really was) but she didn't believe me, then we get into class and everyone was calling me a perv. I still got embarrassed but hey i felt her boob(yes she was hot). Funny thing is she one of my good friends still LOL.
yep, that happened just last year here, i was in 8th grade last year, it happened between my good friend and my girlfriend:(

HumanIce

Smash Cadet
hmm.. here's my story.
there was this bell game, and the teacher asked questions, and there were 2 teams, and if someone knew the answer, he had to run to the bell and answer it.. and she asked what sport has the use of hockey stick, the other team was being kinda slow to such a easiest question in the world.. I didn't hear what she said, but some dude said "hey, it's swimming!" I ran to the bell, and and said "swimming!" in front of the whole class.. and everyone laughed at me. ugh... horrible memories..

smashplayer16

Smash Ace
I Stripped buttnaked behind bikelock for a sprinkler party. I had to put my trunks on but some other guy came and said uuiuu, he saw it all. Stupid me should of worn the trunks under my school clothes.

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
My most embarrassing moment actually happened less than a month ago.

I was at my homecoming dance and this really attractive girl in a strapless dress, whom i just hand the courage to talk to, started to talk with me....we talked for a while but then....my 'buddy' noticed me there and managed to trip me.....but of course as i was going down my hands, flailing in the air, reached for something to stop the fall.....my hand went right down the front of her dress and pulled it practically half way down her stomach......the most embarrassing part was when she smacked the **** outta me

-Link-

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
My most embarrassing moment actually happened less than a month ago.

I was at my homecoming dance and this really attractive girl in a strapless dress, whom i just hand the courage to talk to, started to talk with me....we talked for a while but then....my 'buddy' noticed me there and managed to trip me.....but of course as i was going down my hands, flailing in the air, reached for something to stop the fall.....my hand went right down the front of her dress and pulled it practically half way down her stomach......the most embarrassing part was when she smacked the **** outta me

-Link-
Ouch... are you still friends with the kid who tripped you, cuz I definatly wouldn't be!

.::Link::.

Smash Apprentice
I've never been so mad at someone in my life.....after the fact he confronted me and I just about wailed him a good one in the face....we weren't the best of friends before anyway but after that he isn't my friend at all

-Link-

Red Exodus

Smash Master
That must have really sucked, I would have done the same thing, maybe with more or less violence [I'm a loose cannon].

It sounds like something that would happen in an anime though.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Mah story kicks the living **** out of all of yours:

Well as we started making out, she unzipped my pants, put her hand on my **** and as soon as she touched it I immediatly came and started farting. It was really awkward. I just looked at the floor the whole time and waited for it to all end. when it finally did she just gave me this look of disgust and left.
There you go.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Lol it's funny after so much time...

Well, one time I made this girl I liked think I was emo...I'll go into that when I feel like it...It wasn't directly embarising at the time, but looking back I feel like an idiot. I'll tell you guys later.

Top Bottom