• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

tsukihimeblood

Smash Rookie
i was in comp. class and we had a speaker come in and talk about careers and stuff like that. since it was boring i was watching the "schfifty five" video for the first time (with a headphone in) and started laughing uncontrollably. everyone was staring at me but i just couldn't stop laughing.

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
I just remembered the time my friend randomly walked on the bus with a cardboard sign. I took a sharpie out of my backpack and wrote "Help" on it. We pretended to scream and bang on the window whenever a car passed by. Then we reached a busy spotlight and ended up next to a cop. Priceless

Icetrash

Smash Journeyman
Me and my mates play basketball every lunch time and I loooooooooveeee to block one particular friend and when I do I start to scream and shout and get all excited. Anyway I got let out late one day from my class and so my mates were already at the basketball courts. I thought I saw the friend I love to block so when "it" was going to shoot I blocked "it" and started to do my little ritual. I then found out it was a girl who had the same hair as my friend and that my friends were playing on the court next to the one I had thought they were on.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I have a teacher named Ms. D***. (**** censor)

Naturally, a joke or two needs to be made.

And, of course, it backfired.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Lol this thread has made me lol a lot. Especially on some earlier posts. Putting Help on a sign then putting it out a window, PRICELESS.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
OMG I just remembered something hilarious yet very dangerous that these kids did...

I was in fifth grade and there were these kids on my bus that were really bad. They would take all the pencils they could find and throw them out the window at cars. Sometimes they landed on the windsheild...one time it got in this lady's car. Just imagine that: Your driving and suddenly get hit by a pencil..and you have no clue where it came from.

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
Brawlpro... XDXDXD

Please answer your aim!!!!!! OR YOUR PM BOX!!!!!! My internet cut off yesterday so thats y i randomly signed off. And Silent Jester, yes, i honestly think this is one of the funniest and still on topic threads ive ever read.

Lightshade

Smash Ace
Well as we started making out, she unzipped my pants, put her hand on my **** and as soon as she touched it I immediatly came and started farting. It was really awkward. I just looked at the floor the whole time and waited for it to all end. when it finally did she just gave me this look of disgust and left.

brawlpro

Smash Master
Florissant, St. Louis, MO Tech Skill: Over 9000
Brawlpro... XDXDXD

Please answer your aim!!!!!! OR YOUR PM BOX!!!!!! My internet cut off yesterday so thats y i randomly signed off. And Silent Jester, yes, i honestly think this is one of the funniest and still on topic threads ive ever read.
yo its all good, i was just signed in when i wasn't on my cpu, thats prolly why i didn't answer you XD
Well, I wet my pants in 1st grade. >.>
hah...this is funny...
Well as we started making out, she unzipped my pants, put her hand on my **** and as soon as she touched it I immediatly came and started farting. It was really awkward. I just looked at the floor the whole time and waited for it to all end. when it finally did she just gave me this look of disgust and left.
This right here is the most embarrassing thing i have read...

Sanjuinuthus

Smash Apprentice
:urg:
I can't stop laughing.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
oh god that is hilarious. did she ever talk to you again?

Lightshade

Smash Ace
I was laughing at it when it happened. That was my way of saying she's a **** and I want to break up with her.

The funny thing is that happened in 7th grade. I'm 20 now....

Endless Nightmares

Smash Master
Well, whenever I fall asleep in a place that's not a bed (e.g. at a desk, in a chair, etc.) I have this strange involuntary habit of snapping violently out of my sleep. I basically get a feeling like I'm extremely scared for a split second and then I jerk my head/body up, usually accompanied by a loud screech because my deck slide back a little. I can't help it, I have no idea why this happens. But it's kinda embarrassing sometimes when it happens. Usually I can play it off like I was looking for something lol.

Here's the worst experience of this happening...

We were in history class taking a test, and when I finished there were still some people working so I put my head down and start reading a book. I ended up falling asleep >_> and the next thing I remember was me waking up with a violent jerk, my arms flew in front of me and knocked half the stuff off my desk, and to make things worse I gave a loud "WHOA!" for some reason. All of this happened in like half a second. I looked around and the ENTIRE CLASS was staring at me, including the teacher, who smugly commented "done with your nap?" (I'm sure from everyone else's point of view it was quite hilarious. :laugh:) I didn't say anything for like 10 seconds, I just kept looking around at everybody. Then I picked up the stuff I knocked down and went back to reading my book like nothing happened.

After class my friend kept asking me "Dude what happened? Why'd you do that for?" I didn't really know the answer myself I just said it happens sometime when I fall asleep.

Sephiroth M

Smash Apprentice
Im gonna post something a little off-topic:

When i was young, like a toddler, i pooped in the Winco's on the ground during the grand opening...

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well...I hate the whole concept of luck. I think that it is a peice of crap. I also hate friday the 13. Everyone's like "Watch out for that ladder over there". Its quite ********. So my two best freinds always feel the need to get everyone to hate/annoy me on friday the thirtienth. I beleive that it is all in our heads that bad things happen on that day, we just notice every bad thing more because its "Supposed to happen". So I'm sitting there at my table and as usuall everyone's like "Has anything happened to yo yet today man?"

Our table is next to this table with all these creepy and insane girls at it. They always yell and it's pretty annoying...

So then, I feel something hit the back of my head, I thought it was my freind being dumb, but I turn around, look down, and see a massive flipflop laying on the ground. I look up at the girls table. My freinds are laughing histaricly...

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
Well, whenever I fall asleep in a place that's not a bed (e.g. at a desk, in a chair, etc.) I have this strange involuntary habit of snapping violently out of my sleep. I basically get a feeling like I'm extremely scared for a split second and then I jerk my head/body up, usually accompanied by a loud screech because my deck slide back a little. I can't help it, I have no idea why this happens. But it's kinda embarrassing sometimes when it happens. Usually I can play it off like I was looking for something lol.

Here's the worst experience of this happening...

We were in history class taking a test, and when I finished there were still some people working so I put my head down and start reading a book. I ended up falling asleep >_> and the next thing I remember was me waking up with a violent jerk, my arms flew in front of me and knocked half the stuff off my desk, and to make things worse I gave a loud "WHOA!" for some reason. All of this happened in like half a second. I looked around and the ENTIRE CLASS was staring at me, including the teacher, who smugly commented "done with your nap?" (I'm sure from everyone else's point of view it was quite hilarious. :laugh:) I didn't say anything for like 10 seconds, I just kept looking around at everybody. Then I picked up the stuff I knocked down and went back to reading my book like nothing happened.

After class my friend kept asking me "Dude what happened? Why'd you do that for?" I didn't really know the answer myself I just said it happens sometime when I fall asleep.

XD. Ahh man, too funny.

uhh...this one time I uhh...tripped?

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Hilarious luigi ka master. If your gonna tell an embarasing moment, tell it in detail, or its not funny or unique.

I tripped.
OR

There was this kid who always has too much to carry, and his locker is next to mine. So he drops these papers without me knowing. So I was walking past him and I fall flat on my back because of those papers.

Which story is more enjoyable? Although that probably isn't what happened to you, you should elaborate like that.

Top Bottom