• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most embarrassing thing you've ever done at school

Arkengate

Smash Journeyman
Hum.. cant say much about our football team, we usually go undefeated or have 1-2 losses at most, and end up losing in final 4. lol.. so were competitive.
As for the hot girl thing, i think thats not embarassing. Apologize, make it into a conversation, get her number. Make it up to her. =) Easy situation to make positive.

As for me, probably when my pants fell down infront of my teacher and class during social studies in 11th grade when i was a king (who was enslaving everyone, ROFL) during a simulation!... Or when i was caught (by my buds ex at the time) messin with my buds lil sis.. rofl -_- that was funny.. He still doesnt know, i dont think... Hum! oh well. i was a prep, it was all fun and games, with embarassing ****. Always laughing. Good times. lol.. 2 years ago tho! miss em!
OH! the best one, i got dared in 12th grade, when i no longer cared what people thought cuz everyone already knew me n ****, i sat down with a group of "popular girls" (mind u there was like 2 or 3 seperate groups of them of like 20+ girls at our school) anyway, i sat at their table, dropped a bottle on the table and just spun it. Yea, i got rejected hardcore, but it was funny as hell, and they all respected me after that, rofl. Good times! ****!

CodaBear17

Smash Journeyman
Well ready for this? one day in the 8h grade during some history class or something anyway I was sitting in class not feeling good I layed my head down then out of no where I threw up lol and to make things worse I made it seem like I was sleeping and I threw up in my sleep. lol some girl from across the room said omg look I think Coda threw-up! ewwww! Im went home but like spent half the day in at the nurses the next day I did not want to go to school I kept my head down all day

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
AWWW at above post. @ Brawlpro, you wouldnt know a hot girl if she sucked your pen*s XD JKJKJK. I just couldnt resist that one BP XD. <3 arkengate's stuff lol. I have a story to tell you about this really preverted guy. He went to this SUPER preppy school for rich kids.When i say SUPER preppy i mean like,i school bill gates sends his kids to. It's like $8000 for kindergarten. You get the picture? Well anyway this kid is like a huge perv. There is a uniform because its a private school so the guys where a polo type thing and pants/shorts, and girls wear skirts. This is a K-12 school. At most schools girls where shorts under their skirts, but at this school, if you have got to 12th grade and havent been laid, you are considered weird almost. The girls are like super hoes, and the guys are super horny. So this kid is in the hall way, and in plain view of every1... he goes up behind a girl who is walking, and just flips her skirt up.In view of every1!!!!! He gets expelled. At the next school he goes too, he gets expelled for having a condom at school, though i think the school should have given him a medal for having a condom. I mean sure, you can get expelled for having sex, but if you are going to have sex anyway, isnt it a good idea to have a condom? LOL

Peace OUTZ!!! (Once again BP, I REMEMBERED)

P.s. Sorry for never being on aim Bp, im busy with school and i really havent gotten around to it. I'll get on some time soon.

bored

Smash Ace
Lol all this stuff that you people say is embarrassing is pretty much what we call normal at our school, LOL

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
might not be funny but i lovee this thread
anyway, it was 8th grade (lol like 2 weeks ago) and so i was there in class, my girlfriend next to me and stuff so i fall asleep...
and i wake up and well, this guy suddenly rips my boxers idk why and he breaks them so thts #1 but then the teacher says "Diego! what the hell are you doing with your boxers in yo hand!" and me being sleepy and pissed i yelled STFU! NERD (stfu... in spanish though) lol yeah tht was a sucky day

once we had a food fight and i close my mouth and take sort of a bite off a piece of meat

and well lets see watt i got from dis grade...
oh yeah! my teacher once stepped on his desk (which is high) and he starts all like you should feel like your 10 feet tall but he steps on his id card and falls hahah

=( im not too funny but i just had to contribute!

in that rundown stage hyrule nobody uses anymore..
Since were all sharing stories bout school here, thought I'd share one. Kinda sad really, but back in elementary, this kid Dan and Ryan (I didn't know them to well but they were kinda nice) fell on top of each other in class. And everyone assumed they were gay, and being young and ******** spread those rumors to the other classes. Now personally, my friends never talked about them, but I've overheard giggles or chuckles from other kids about him. I'm in tenth grade now and this happened back in fifth, and they teased them till they both moved at the end of 8 (everyone called them gay). It went on till they moved recently; It sucked for them and the other kids were really cruel.

falcofang236

Smash Cadet
Since were all sharing stories bout school here, thought I'd share one. Kinda sad really, but back in elementary, this kid Dan and Ryan (I didn't know them to well but they were kinda nice) fell on top of each other in class. And everyone assumed they were gay, and being young and ******** spread those rumors to the other classes. Now personally, my friends never talked about them, but I've overheard giggles or chuckles from other kids about him. I'm in tenth grade now and this happened back in fifth, and they teased them till they both moved at the end of 8 (everyone called them gay). It went on till they moved recently; It sucked for them and the other kids were really cruel.
woa that is sad :'( I don't really have any good stories unless you would like me elaborate on my lame chair one... 0.o

Aarosmashguy

Smash Ace
ok so this one time I had to pee really bad in history class. I get a pass and go but I didn't look at the signs that were men and women and I went to the one nearest to me which was the women XD. While I was doing my business I thought "why am I in a stall?" "why was there so many of them?" "why do I seem louder than the other people in here?". Then I get out only to find 4 girls staring at me with the look of shock on their faces o.O. I run out only to come across another girl right outside the bathroom and looks at me in disgust.

that happened in 10th grade and was THE most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me.

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
ok so this one time I had to pee really bad in history class. I get a pass and go but I didn't look at the signs that were men and women and I went to the one nearest to me which was the women XD. While I was doing my business I thought "why am I in a stall?" "why was there so many of them?" "why do I seem louder than the other people in here?". Then I get out only to find 4 girls staring at me with the look of shock on their faces o.O. I run out only to come across another girl right outside the bathroom and looks at me in disgust.

that happened in 10th grade and was THE most embarrasing thing that has ever happened to me.
ohhhh **** tht mustve been bad

Ness Earthbound Genius

Smash Journeyman
In grade 4, during French class, I was about to present next. My partner was telling me how he was so nervous and I, myself, was getting butterflies. In a brief moment of silence, I farted. It hit off the carpet, so it sounded like bullets hitting ground or something. Everyone started laughing. I laughed too, so it wasn't that bad.

In grade 9, I get a surprise hard-on in English class. I'm sitting down, so I'm thinking it's okay. Teacher calls me to hand out books...

Silent_Jester

Smash Journeyman
Amongest the darkest shadows everywhere and anywhe
Alright everyone im back! Miss me? You people keep describing this as the best topic ever. Im so proud of myself. Now that im back i'll protect this topic with my life, and make sure that it never dies. To help I will post my friend's story.

Alright so one day in my history class, my friend (Same friend who our science teacher thought we were homosexual, see my earlier story) and I (Both male) are having a random chat. I notice he has a scar that looks a lot like a hicky. So I ask him "Is that a hicky?" I find out its just a scar. Then he says something about it could be a hicky if he wanted it to. So we make a bet about who can get a hicky before the other. I make a joke about a dude giving him a hicky. He laughs and starts joking around that our friend Roberto is gonna give him a hicky. Just as my friend says "Yeah, Roberto would give me a hicky. We make out everytime he comes over to my place." The teacher walked by with a look of disgust on his face. Thinking that he was gay. I laughed so hard, that everybody stopped what they were doing and gave me a weird look.

AsILayDying

Smash Apprentice
Alright everyone im back! Miss me? You people keep describing this as the best topic ever. Im so proud of myself. Now that im back i'll protect this topic with my life, and make sure that it never dies. To help I will post my friend's story.

Alright so one day in my history class, my friend (Same friend who our science teacher thought we were homosexual, see my earlier story) and I (Both male) are having a random chat. I notice he has a scar that looks a lot like a hicky. So I ask him "Is that a hicky?" I find out its just a scar. Then he says something about it could be a hicky if he wanted it to. So we make a bet about who can get a hicky before the other. I make a joke about a dude giving him a hicky. He laughs and starts joking around that our friend Roberto is gonna give him a hicky. Just as my friend says "Yeah, Roberto would give me a hicky. We make out everytime he comes over to my place." The teacher walked by with a look of disgust on his face. Thinking that he was gay. I laughed so hard, that everybody stopped what they were doing and gave me a weird look.
oh hahahaha...
but wat is a hicky? XD srry 4 my ignorance

SirroMinus1

SiNiStEr MiNiStEr
NNID
Ajarudaru
Cryed when they did pass me the ball in basketball. that was in 6th grade. 7th got uppercut bye some girl good thing it did not hurt.
but i dont cry no more when i dont get the ball anymore

Druggedfox

Smash Champion
<3 Silent Jester's story. That is funny. OMG I JUST REMEMBERED A STORY!!!!!!!!!!! Finally i get to contribute like the 4th thing i have to this thread XD. At the 8th grade banquest for my school there is a dance. Its like a good-bye dance because it only goes from prek-8th grade, so unless you are going to the same high-school (which most people did lol) you dont see any1 again. So this one kid had a belt on and it was an old belt so it was really tight on him. He got annoyed so he took it off. He got in a mambo like with only 2 other people and went around trying to get people to join... no one did unfortunately. So after that he goes into the middle of the floor and starts doing this pretty kewl looking dance, only to have his pants fall ALL the way to the floor XDXDXD Every guy and girl in that room saw him without any pants on (with underwear thank god) and then a teacher saw him and at first thought he was stripping in front of every1!!!! So she took him into the hallway and they had buttsex JKJKJK After the teacher saw him what actually happened was that she made him put the belt back on, she found out from that they just fell down, he wasnt stripping, then 20 minutes later he came back and acted like nothin happened. That is, except for a couple jokes with friends XD So, what did every1 think? XD Hope u enjoyed =)

Peace

Kitten

Smash Journeyman
This just happened to me today.

I was in Maths doing some ****ty problem Sir had put up on the board when I noticed the door slowly opening. Everyone looks up and I instinctively shout 'GET OUTT', assuming the person pushing the door is one of the lower years delivering some note to the teacher. The door opens wider, and two inspectors walk in to the room. Turns out the school's going through a two day inspection that they failed to notify us of.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Well yesterday I was at a cross country practice and this kid is like "Wanna race me?" (about 30 meters). So I say yes. I start sprinting but he ust sits there. He says "I'm kidding, come back". So I turn around before I stoped and fell on my hands. Everyone laughed >_>

Bowser_Gangsta

Smash Lord
These happened this week...

In Band, Theres these two girls sitting next to me & were good friends. So one of them says "I bet I can make your leg reflex" to the other. So shes feeling around her leg for the Spot (or something) & hits it. It didnt work:dizzy: So know were all trying to get the others person leg to reflex. Our teacher calls on us & his face is pure :confused:. So know everyone is looking at us. We just king of laughed it off & acted like it didnt happen.

Also, My teacher Mr.Wilson(really cool) brings a broken bat in to class saying, "Act up today & I'll get you with this!" So stupid me says " Are you gonna hit us with or shiv us with it?" Well, he takes it the wrong way & looks at me all..disgusted like.

Im sure theres more but I cant seem to remember....

Luigi Ka-master

Smash Lord
OH! the best one, i got dared in 12th grade, when i no longer cared what people thought cuz everyone already knew me n ****, i sat down with a group of "popular girls" (mind u there was like 2 or 3 seperate groups of them of like 20+ girls at our school) anyway, i sat at their table, dropped a bottle on the table and just spun it. Yea, i got rejected hardcore, but it was funny as hell, and they all respected me after that, rofl. Good times! ****!

XD, too cool.

Umm, i'm sleepy and am unable to contribute useful things right now. >_<

Top Bottom