• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Controversial Thread on the Site! (Originally the Anti-Lucario/Pro Squirtle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Why does jiggly deserve to be in? what did she do in the games that made her win the spot? If u say popularity, then lucario is in cause THANX to the anime jiggly is popular...
ANSER THE F'KING QUESTION
Thats it I have better things to do than try to get to this guy to acutally ACEPT a lost...

Kentalish

Smash Lord
Stop Posting Every 2 Seconds I Swear I Got Over 200 Emails Cuz Of This Thread I Bet Sandman Has Alot To... Please

Stop Posting For A Few Minutes So Sandman Can Read Its Like 5 Of Us Vs Him And I Answered His Quiestion But 9797979 People Post In 2 Seconds

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ugh, again with Petey, I mentioned him once. I don't actually think he deserves the spot.

Nor do I think Lucario deserves a spot either.
Lucky sandman this post wasn't fail enough for me to post the picture... lucky... now lets see some of your more... "persuasive" points.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
since things have slowed down im posting once more

Without Lucario Ash May Brock And Team Rocket Would Have Died And Pikachu Woulda Been Stranded Along With The Other Pokemon Then The Tree Woulda Died And Killed All There Pokemon. So If Lucario Didnt Sacrifice Himself Pokemon Would Be Over..

WATCH THE MOVIE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

thats why hes important to the franchise

RDK

Smash Hero
I say that Sandman should make a mega-post of all his reasons why Lucario shouldn't be in Brawl, and then we can all analyze it, and post our individual responses in a timely and orderly fashion. No more chat-room behavior.

Oh, and just saying:

Magikarp 4 Brawl

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
Seriously, some of you Lucario fans are just plain ignorant, or brainwashed. I'm done debating about this. I've explained myself over and over again for the past 110 pages about why Lucario shouldn't be in Brawl. Yet none of you ever acknowledged my reason or debates. All of you will be disappointed when Brawl comes out. Remember, I was right about Squirtle.

Stryks and Legolastom, you are both very pathetic. Its a shame I share an interest with someone like the two of you. Seriously, you turned an interesting thread into pure chaos from spamming all the time. I'm going to be so relieved to see you two recieve Sakurai's Personal Final Smash - The Backhand of Denial.

The rest of you Lamecario lovers, I have one last response.

So long. You're all a bunch of killjoys.....

Gigabyte

Smash Cadet
Hey sandman, I have a question.
Why should Squirtle be in Brawl before Lucario? As far as I know, Squirle isn't very popular, and not the most notable in the series. And yet, here he is in Brawl.

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
If the legendary Deoxys couldn't make it in, what’s in store for Lucario? Lucario's fame can't compare to Squirtle's. Looking at some of these results I still have to say Squirtle, Charmander, and maybe even Bulbasaur have a better chance making it in.
Wow you were right, except of Bulbasaur it was Ivysaur, and instead of Charmander we got Charizard, man I am wondring what there final smashes are gonna be, but anyway LUCARIO FOR BRAWL!! since Deoxys didn't make it

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
*sighs*

I really would have liked an answer to the question. Oh well, life moves on.

RDK

Smash Hero
I like how it got all quiet after Lego's post of awesomeness. Blocked, *****es.

And Jean-Luc Picard's disappointment pic FTW.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
i bet most of us are thinking how low he would go to bring rl into this forum.

sandman i bet he has way more friends then u... all were trying to tell u that without the anime Pikachu jiggs and mewtwo would be nothing... i answered ur quesion in my last posts now answer his question without being a bully numbnuts

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I can post 2 Picards and... is that Boromir? anyways they all share something in common... they are disappointed... very disappointed.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
So sandman sorda got squirtle right awsome he made this into his prediction thread turned out to suck so much *** he put it back to original topic and said why is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise? a billion times i answered it 4 times he hasnt respawnded yet its your turn to answer Stryks question instead of changing subject and saying why is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise? why is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise? why is Lucario NECESSARY to the franchise?. when its been answerd multiple times then u pull out the old u have no friends topic wich is basically saying u have no life to him... i get called that alot either answer his question or i think alot of us are gunna get mods involved in this

RDK

Smash Hero
Since when are you making the rules for a certain character's inclusion in Brawl? Never have I heard the words "They must be necessary to the franchise to be in my game." uttered from the big cheese's lips.

Oh yeah, I forgot, you're Sakuriai. My bad. *BOWS*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ouch no hes saying I suck having friends WHEN IM OFFLINE, yeah u sure prove ME wrong [/sarcasm]

Hey how about u FINALLY responding my quote?

woah wait I'M PATHETIC?! this is coming from the guy that can't admit he's wrong, and using a crappy drawing about wario farting lucario, yeah that will show how wrong WE are >.>

seriously a fart on lucario? that's ALL u got what r u 5?

RDK

Smash Hero
I just realized after looking at that pic of PT, that his appearacne--graphics-wise--is really bad. It's like Gamecube all over again....

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Click go advance and then highlight the words (Or pic) you want to make a link... then click on that little symbol that looks like a word with a chain next to it and enter the url of the link!

Wow this thread has SSSSLLLLOOOOWWWWEEEEDDDD down after the godly (moronic) sandman left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom