• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Most Controversial Thread on the Site! (Originally the Anti-Lucario/Pro Squirtle)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I'm saying Lucario can't compare to characters like Pikachu when it comes to importance.

Heck.... Kirby, Mario, Samus, Ridley, Link, Ganondorf, Mewtwo, Pit, Ice Climbers, and Metaknight have more importance than Lucario will EVER have!

Smash is going to have the most important characters in Nintendo history, and I doubt Lucario can compare to any of the characters that have appeared on the site so far. You see if he can't have great importance in his OWN franchise, then how can Lucario even compare to the others?
O THIS again jesus since when could Jiglypuff compare to them? or... you know what i have actually had the exact same argument with you... im gonna try and get some mod attention to you now.

Stryks

Smash Hero
"You see if he can't have great importance in his OWN franchise, then how can Lucario even compare to the others?"

The irony, since pikachu and jiggly never did ANYTHING in their OWN games to win the spot in smash, it was the anime that helped them...

Ok lucario is nothing comparing to other chara- WAIT didnt U say we CANT compare lucairo with other characters cause this is JUST about lucario?!

OMG EPIC FAIL AGAIN!!

Anyway but squirtle IS more important than them thats why hes added right? [/sarcasm]

Its unfair to compare a character with TOP character from OTHER franchises, its like comparing Ike with mario... epic fail...

HEY SANDMAN WHY NOT AT THIS?!

I mean its FUNNY unlike ur fart jokes, and has lucario AND squirtle, its WIN WIN, add it to ur 1st post!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
But he was right about PT wasn't he?
The PT is important to the games, but he still fails to answer how Pikachu and Jigglypuff are important without the anime. He constantly states that they're in because of the games, but never explains why.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
Why do you keep on ignoring other's arguments? Tell me?

You get proved wrong on one thing, don't even try to debate it and you move on to your next failed argument.
Again, theres a new post every minute. I can't keep up.

And again, Smash is about gaming franchises, not anime series. If I recall Pikachu has his own line of games at this point. And hasn't he even appeared in every single Pokemon game so far?

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
@Legola
Just because he have different opnions?

@Sandman
C'mon accept the fact both pikachu jiggly and mewtwo are in cuz of the anime.
I could be stupid enough to sit here and explain that even the pikachu games ARE cuz of his importance in the anime but you actually knows it you are just the kind of people that can't say "i'm wrong".

Kirby knight

Smash Lord

And again, Smash is about gaming franchises, not anime series. If I recall Pikachu has his own line of games at this point. And hasn't he even appeared in every single Pokemon game so far?

And why do you think that is? Pikachu is popular because of the anime. Also, what made Jigglypuff so great/popular without the anime?

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
And why do you think that is? Pikachu is popular because of the anime. Also, what made Jigglypuff so great/popular without the anime?
It was the main pokemon of that random trainer girl that thought you touched her legs in the tall grass before Mount Moon.

_the_sandman_

Smash Ace
Performing aerial bombing raids on the Marth forum
There's seriosuly something wrong with a dozen people ganging up on one person just because they don't think Lucario deserves to be in Brawl.

At least I have a list of reasons why he doesn't deserve to be playable. Especially the fact Smash is all about gaming franchises and how Lucario has little impact to the Pokemon franchise in comparison to characters like Pikachu and Squirtle. Everyone just keeps bashing me because I have a different opinion.

At least I can change my opinion. I used to not like Diddy Kong, but after some time people convinced me that Diddy is worthwhile for Brawl. Now I want Diddy.

But this? Here? No one is even trying to convince me Lucario deserves to be in Brawl anymore. I keep giving answers but no one is listening, and I can't answer every question because there are too many. And most of them are the same, and many are off topic.

Geez, sorry for having a different opinion. Maybe you should be thinking about the importance of characters rather than just saying they should be in because you like them.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
What we are all trying to say is this...

pokemon was just a normal game u got to pick squirtle charmander or balbasaur there was no pikachu

in the anime all the pokemon were gone so ash got Pikachu and without the pokemon tv show Pikachu a Jiggs wouldt be popular... Pikachu learned volt tackle in the Anime then in brawl became its final smash.

so we are saying if it wasnt for the Anime Pikachu Jiggs Mewtwo and all other pokemon would be the same it would just matter on the pokemon levels. so pikachu could be level 1 I one hit it with my Ninoqueen so now Ninoqueen should be in brawl cuz it owned pikachu.

get it now?

Legolastom

Smash Hero

Omega fail. seriously are you mentally disabled? can you not answer any one else's question after we have answered your so many times.

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240

Those games came AFTER the anime made him popular. >_>

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
@Mandalore
Hehehehe

C'mon Sandman, its just a "okay i was wrong about this", will you keep argumenting against yourself?

PS: I don't even care about Lucarion him being in, just check if YOU accept your arguments before posting them.

Stryks

Smash Hero
There's seriosuly something wrong with a dozen people ganging up on one person just because they don't think Lucario deserves to be in Brawl.

At least I have a list of reasons why he doesn't deserve to be playable. Especially the fact Smash is all about gaming franchises and how Lucario has little impact to the Pokemon franchise in comparison to characters like Pikachu and Squirtle. Everyone just keeps bashing me because I have a different opinion.

At least I can change my opinion. I used to not like Diddy Kong, but after some time people convinced me that Diddy is worthwhile for Brawl. Now I want Diddy.

But this? Here? No one is even trying to convince me Lucario deserves to be in Brawl anymore. I keep giving answers but no one is listening, and I can't answer every question because there are too many. And most of them are the same, and many are off topic.

Geez, sorry for having a different opinion. Maybe you should be thinking about the importance of characters rather than just saying they should be in because you like them.

HOW IS SQUIRTLE AND IMPACT TO THE SERIES?!
AND AGAIN PIKACHU IS FAMOUS THANX TO THE GOD**** SERIES!!

ADMIT IT for ONCE, U ARE WRNG, NOT ABOUT LUCARIO, BUT UR REASONINGS, U HAVE BURNED URSELF MULTIPLE TIMES AND WONT ADMIT IT JUST DO IT!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Why isn't anyone listening? LUCARIO ISN'T IMPORTANT TO THE POKEMON FRANCHISE!
OMG...

This has been argued before. You obviously are just ignoring everything everybody says. What a wonderful way to debate.

Legolastom

Smash Hero

Wow im saving this to my favorites! its going to be a memory of you after someone tried to explain how to use a microwave... and you asploded.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
Without Lucario Ash May Brock And Team Rocket Would Have Died And Pikachu Woulda Been Stranded Along With The Other Pokemon Then The Tree Woulda Died And Killed All There Pokemon. So If Lucario Didnt Sacrifice Himself Pokemon Would Be Over..

WATCH THE MOVIE AND SEE FOR YOURSELF.

thats why hes important to the franchise

Stryks

Smash Hero
Neither Is Squirtle

Neither Is Jiggs To The Games

Neither Is Pikachu To The Games

Since None Of Them Did Anything To Earn Their Spots In Smash In The Games, The Anime Made Pikachu The Mascot And Made Jiggly Popular, Jigglys Main Ability Aint Sing, Bu Because The Anime Used It So F'king Much It Became Her Most Popular F'king Move!!

Kirby knight

Smash Lord

You wouldn't be ganged up on if you actually provided some vaild reasons as to why Lucario should be in. I mean you do the same thing to those who present a moveset, how he'd be unique, why he should be in.

At least I have a list of reasons why he doesn't deserve to be playable. Especially the fact Smash is all about gaming franchises and how Lucario has little impact to the Pokemon franchise in comparison to characters like Pikachu adn Squirtle. Everyone just keeps bashing me because I have a different opinion.

Lucario is a pokemon. Lucario is a part of the pokemon Franchise; how your stating it means that the ENTIRE POKEMON FRANCHISE doesn't deserve represention.

Ok that's fine, I wonder if your hate for Lucario will diminish, doubt it

People are giving you reasons; your just ignoring/not listening to them.

Just because your entitled to your opinion doesn't mean it can't be stupid/unwarranted/overally bias

Stryks

Smash Hero
SANDMAN ADMIT DEFEAT...

EVERYONE IS AGAINST U AND UR BS "FACTS" AND REASONINGS, U KEEP ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS WHICH EVERYONE ANSWERS, YET U Say "OMG I CAN T KIEP UP!!1!1ONE"

ADMIT UR REASONINGS ARE BIAS OR DO I REALLY HAVE TO POST THIS:

EVERYONE READ HIS BIAS ARGUEMENTS

The other thing is he gives biased opinions:

Bowser jr is a filler in every mario game, but they should add petey...

He said Black knight is generic and shouldnt be added, hes refering to the name and status, then I say what about Pokemon trainer, isnt HE generic? and isnt an evil king (meaning ashnard) a generic role?

He ignores that and then He says they shouldnt add a character without showing facial expressions, meaning no Black knight, then I say what about samus? he ignores it and then says theres too MANY no expressions characters, which are just GAW and samus... how is that too many?

They shouldnt add bowser jr cause a father shouldnt fight his son, then I go: but mario and bowser can team up to take down peach, ganondorf and zelda can join to take down link, and so on, meaning that doesnt matter it smash...

He also goes that the character added will be from a single game, e.x. Zelda characters will only be TP characters... thus WW link cant get it due to his theory, which is BS... BUT he wants diddy even tough he didnt apepar in jungle beat, meaning his just prefering characters, his theory fails and everything he says is bias...

He then says they shouldnt add megaman cause hes blue, so? theres already too many human characters, and were BOUDN to get more....

He says we should add ryu instead, even tough capcom/megaman has more games, was part of the NES era like ryu, continues to appear in nintendo consoles and is the 2nd most wanted 3rd party, but STILL wants Ryu...

THEN he says they should add Ryu cause there isnt a REAL ninja, I say we dont have ONE FULL ROBOT in the game, but u want ANOTHER ninja?

He then says brawl will be diferent from melee, saying theyre wont be clones, yet says bowser jr would be to identical to bowser and krystal if he has the paintbrush, not only does he fails because what he said in the 1st place, but since he wants another ninja, hes going against his OWN words of brawl being diferent...

Also remember when he said we can't compare lucario with dedede sonic and others??

BUT he compared bowser jr with krystal saying he would fight too similar like krystal cause they both use long weapons (jr with his brush and krystal with her staff)

he ALSO said brawl us for everyone, YET they should only add 1st gen pkmn for the old school players and ignore the newest gen and the players of that gen...

Now hes saying: They shouldnt add lucario I mean is lucario NECESARY for brawl?

I ask: Is titania, ryu, ashnard, jiggly necesary?

U just keep failing in suprised you dont accidently crash urself to the screen when u want to sit down...

Kentalish

Smash Lord
here ill post this once more for sandmans question

Without Lucario Ash May Brock And Team Rocket Would Have Died And Pikachu Woulda Been Stranded Along With The Other Pokemon Then The Tree Woulda Died And Killed All There Pokemon. So If Lucario Didnt Sacrifice Himself Pokemon Would Be Over!!!!..

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
If sandman would just "try" to see things from another perspective, but no he's just being pig-headed.

I'm in no way saying he has to love or like Lucario, just to understand that Lucario has vaild reasons as to why Lucario should be in Brawl.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I will post something soon... it will be swift but painful you will not seeing it coming until it hits you... im just waiting for it to upload : O

TaurToph

Smash Journeyman
Kirby actually Lucario will not be in because Sakurai will not represent the 4th generation.

RDK

Smash Hero
There's so many posts-per-minute, it's not even worth posting in here anymore.

Verdict: Sandman uber-phails. The argument should've stopped when he said he though Petey the Piranha should be in.

Please, close the thread.

Kentalish

Smash Lord
sandman i answered ur question 2 times PEOPLE STOP POSTING FOR 2 SECONDS SO HE CAN READ IT!!!!

Without Lucario Ash May Brock And Team Rocket Would Have Died And Pikachu Woulda Been Stranded Along With The Other Pokemon Then The Tree Woulda Died And Killed All There Pokemon. So If Lucario Didnt Sacrifice Himself Pokemon Would Be Over..

Stryks

Smash Hero
But Lucario doesn't deserve to be in Brawl. We've been talking about this for 100+ pages and STILL none of you get it. Yes its my opinion, but now this thread is just ridiculous.
Why does jiggly deserve to be in? what did she do in the games that made her win the spot? If u say popularity, then lucario is in cause THANX to the anime jiggly is popular...

Mandalore

Smash Apprentice
bi·as /ˈbaɪəs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[bahy-uhs] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation noun, adjective, adverb, verb, bi·ased, bi·as·ing or (especially British) bi·assed, bi·as·sing.
–noun
2. a particular tendency or inclination, esp. one that prevents unprejudiced consideration of a question; prejudice.

-----

Sounds like what everyone is suffering from.

Now lay down your arms and join hands with me and we'll sing happy songs, clap our hands and roast marshmallows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom