• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most annoying character in brawl?

Browny

Smash Hater
Pit, Diddy, Pikachu

Pit and dedede because thier voices are so irritating, and pikachu because, well you all know

hectichobo

Smash Ace
Pit, Pikachu, Ike, Toon Link.

Pit - *Hiyayayayaya* In his girly voice while he > b spams.
Pikachu - PIKA! Thunder Spam anyone?
Ike - Side b x100
Toon Link - Opponent "I'm going to throw a million objects at you, *throws objects as toon link stands in place* Oh snap, I just got KO'd with my own power shot!"

Brody2

Smash Cadet
To play against.... Pit.

And then there's Olimar, who's existence just simply bothers me.

And Lucas (who's my main), does get on my nerves...does he really have to say the names of his attacks as he uses them?

captainfalconmute

Smash Ace
And Lucas (who's my main), does get on my nerves...does he really have to say the names of his attacks as he uses them?
Ive never really understood that, though its not just Lucas in Brawl, it occurs in almost every fighting game, it seems.

Its a crappy twist on what Pokemon do (I never understood why Pokemon had to say their names either)

Tenki

Smash Hero
Wow, I'm surprised noone has Sonic in their lists. I was able to get on wfc at a friend's house earlier and I went on AIB to do some matchmaking. 2 people refused after finding out I played Sonic because "all Sonic does is run and spin dash from the other side of the level". It's a stereotype of more nooby Sonic players (I hated it when my brother would just run away all game, back when I used Ike. 10 minute matches suck), but I can see what they mean. If a Sonic spaces correctly, you'll miss often and take damage as you miss, then have to worry about chasing and finding out what the Sonic player is aiming to do.

and let's not forget the YTS taunt. You're too slow!"

Kevvviiinnn

Smash Lord
You can't defeat me!

The fight is on!

HIYIYIYAAAH!

Great Palutena, victory is ours!

All troops, move out!

You're not ready yet!

...You get the picture.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Olimar... and I main him.

EDIT: Forgot to mention Snake. Too many explosions, too broken for my tastes... and "Kept you waiting, huh?"

Ørion

Smash Ace
Pit, the arrows might just be the most annoying and ridiculous attack in the game. His >b can be used for a good edge-guard and can quickly rack up damage. Also, there is the sinking feeling when you fire something at him, here "Nice Try!", and no your about to get hit by your own projectile.

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
1) pika (99% of pika users are ***s that have no skill therefore they pick the best spammer)
2) MK (easiest char to pickup and play + hes **** cheap with his aerials and d smash... and shuttle loop... and glide... and tornado... and 20 more moves... lol one othe chars love)
3) pit (gosh, his arrows, best projectile in game... his side b cawas annoying the first days)
4) falco & wolf (lol what can i say,maain these, but they are **** annoying campers)
5) link & TL (LOLLL most versatile campers here... including my main XDDD)

iLike2EatPiez

Smash Rookie
Hm... Take a wild guess...

PIKAAA!
HIYAYAYAYA!!! HIYAYAYAYA!!!
UR 2 SLOW! UR 2 SLOW! UR 2 SLOW!

But still, I actually enjoy using "annoying" characters, probably just 'cause I love to aggrivate people. <coughiceclimberscoughcough>

RupeeClock

Smash Ace
My vote goes to the Ice Climbers.

They hardly deserve a place in either Brawl or Melee (they had one, mediocre NES game) and when you try to fight them, Nana usually absorbs a lot of the attacks.

Sonic XD

Smash Ace
My vote goes to the Ice Climbers.

They hardly deserve a place in either Brawl or Melee (they had one, mediocre NES game) and when you try to fight them, Nana usually absorbs a lot of the attacks.
I agree. They just are not necessary.

itman1234

Smash Rookie
I find Pikachu, Snake, and Ike to be the most annoying.

Pikachu: because of his constant spam.

Snake: not because he's cheap, I just find it annoying to have to watch where he puts his
C4s at all times...I especially hate it when he plants one on me.

Ike: I consider Ike to be the cheapest character in the game...spamming his Foward Smash and his Foward B takes no skill what-so-ever...

Best101

Smash Ace
Brawl Yoshi. (I just hate Brawl's Yoshi)

That thing is as gay as a dinosaur can get, and I thought Barney was bad. I just want to kill that thing in the most violent way possible. Yesterday I did 3 99 stock matches against two Yoshis with Marth on my team, and me as Ike. I never get tired of killing Brawl Yoshi.

Yoshi in any other game is fine, except for Mario Kart Wii Yoshi. He's just about as gay as Brawl's Yoshi

Top Bottom