• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The most amazing peach dittos you'll ever see.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
After all this time, Mike G is still the man. My freakin idol. I learn my Up B tricks from him. he is like the only Peach I see use it well. Im freaking glad I got to play him once. My style was like his. But of course a better version. I like studied all his vids and learned from him. and I still do till this day.

Sick azz vids man. 2 beast azz Peaches in a brawl. You dont see many good Peach dittos like this these days. **** was hawt!

BlitzSh4ft

Smash Apprentice
Good **** Xif. Sucks that you lost the last match like that but you went the distance....like rocky....i guess...?
<3

TheGeneral

Smash Journeyman
Were you all float cancelling all of those ariels or double jump cancelin? Or both? I couldn't really tell, the moves came out so fast. Makes me want to go an play some Melee right now.

Master Peach

Smash Ace
Gwrate matehes..... Sry I was still picking up my mouth after seeing those amazing matches. Such fast movements and excellent reaction time. I really want to be this good. Dammit I will be this good!!!!

I'm gonna train til thumbs break. I'll be using these video's as a reference.

Best dittos ever XD

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Totally accurate title of this thread.

But only because Mike G and mine's ditto wasn't recorded.

Fun watches but some serious criticism:
The way both of you used dair in those matches was ridiculous (and you both should have been punished for it harder)

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
Quick question. when you do a quick aerial with float cancel, do you use the c stick for your aerials or the a button.

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
I figured it was a but i wanted to be sure. I use x to jump and from those videos I don't know if I could aerial that fast. Can you perform all aerial attacks with z?

Mr.Jaskolski

Smash Ace
Pretty nice vids but me and my bud are of that caliber and play like that all the time. I didnt see anything I could use to improve my game, but you guys sure do like to pull a radish and follow it up with a forward air all the time. I dont do that has much

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
Pretty nice vids but me and my bud are of that caliber and play like that all the time. I didnt see anything I could use to improve my game, but you guys sure do like to pull a radish and follow it up with a forward air all the time. I dont do that has much
see, I was going to believe what you posted until u said "radish" instead of turnip...

noob.

Top Bottom