• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mole - Officially Canceled

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Thats five for Eor.

We'll do this tomorrow, I've got to prepare for an exam thats tomorrow morning.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I'm really sorry, but as any of the broomers can tell you, my computer is ****ed in half. So the pace of the game is going to stay slow until its fixed.

Eor was successful in his Solo Run challenge, and he adds $50,000 to the player pot. However, he has now been taken hostage and is not allowed to post in the thread or talk to anyone over PM, AIM, or anything about the game. As he was being taken hostage, he unknowingly tapped Evil Eye, Handorin, and Rockin to be group leaders for the next challenge.

Everyone needs to bold what group they want to join, Hando's group, EE's group, or Rockin's group. Each of the three leaders needs 1 follower, and one of the leaders will end up with 2 followers.

Once they are all divided up, I will explain how you will be able to search for the hostage Eor. :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Join EE's group

o wait. >_>

Also, Hando for backroom.

Virg said I couldnt last a week in there, but he is wrong.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well, EE has the two followers. So we just need to wait and see which one calls dibs on me first.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
as soon as i find that **** map... i know i put it somewhere...

*refuses to make a whole new one*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Tom's is on a trip or something similar to that.

I figure informing them of this is not breaking the rules.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
The groups!

Eor - he is being held hostage, bound but not gagged, in a single grid on this map:

Before he was taken captive, and as part of his Solo Run, he unknowingly tapped Evil Eye, Rockin, and Handorin to be the group leaders for his recovery.

Evil Eye - as the leader who got two followers (Mediocre, KevinM), he will be in control of the CAR. In the car, you can move 3 grids in 1 turn, but only on the roads which are marked yellow. The car has room for four people, driver included, and people can get in or get out at any time as long as they are in the same grid as the car.

Rockin - as the leader who got one follower but was not the last chosen (smashbot), he will be in control of the BOAT. In the boat, you can move 4 grids in 1 turn, but only in water which is marked blue. The boat has room for four people, driver included, and people can get in or get out at any time as long as they are in the same grid as the boat.

Handorin - as the leader who got one follower and was the last to get a follower (Drab), he will be in control of the HELICOPTER. The copter can move 7 grids in 1 turn, but after 5 turns, the copter lands and is no longer usable. The copter has room for only two people.

When not in a vehicle, you move 1 grid in 1 turn.

You all have 25 turns to find Eor and reach him! Groups can take their turns at separate paces, but the three leaders are the ones who will submit movements. The followers, if they want to make a difference, must work with their leaders, as they have their voice but no power.

You can choose ANY grid to start at, and any grid you pass through you will survey to try to find Eor. The helicopter, however, must start at a red cube (A2 or J8). If you find him, I will tell only your group, and then it is your responsibility to contact the other groups. Everyone can communicate with everyone, except Eor who is hostage.

You can submit your starting places and your movements via PM, the thread, or AIM if I am online. To submit a movement, simply say: Car group from A1 to A2.

Hopefully you understand and we can get this underway. ;)

Top Bottom