• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mole - Officially Canceled

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Apologies for the extreme delay. Christmas season and all.

You have all reached Eor, no hangups... as far as I can remember. I do believe that everyone had the groups best interests in mind, seeing as how nobody took any deals to their advantage over group money. I will post the results of this challenge within the day, and then I will set up the third execution exam. Eor can post again now. Nobody is required to say anything about what they did during the challenge, as I will have shown what you have to share and what you don't when I post the summary.

Because of the way this game has been going, I'm going to have the bottom two scorers eliminated from this next exam. Because it is this way, I will make sure that it is over 10 questions long and that you will have a few days to finish the exam. :) As I have told some of you over AIM already, I have the next challenge prepared and it will go up when those eliminations are done. And this one is fun. Eor once put the premium members through a Scavenger Hunt-esque adventure that I enjoyed, and I will be borrowing his idea a bit. It won't be a point A to B to C to D etc. ordeal that Eor's was, but it should prove to be as enjoyable as I found his hunt to be.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Well at least this way we know that if Handorin is still in then he's the mole

Handorin

Smash Hero
Well at least this way we know that if Handorin is still in then he's the mole
This is lose lose for me, isnt it?

Die, Im not the mole and Im out of the game.
or
Live- And you think Im the mole

Yaya

Smash Champion
Bump so that Tom will update so I have something to do at read 11:00 PM when I've read all threads I care about.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
As I told you earlier, the two lowest scorers on this exam will be eliminated. The exams are due in 3 days (72 hours), and for each day they are late they will be docked 2 points! Simply PM me your answers.

Summaries of last round will be posted with the elimination announcements.

Mole Execution Exam #3:

1.) What is the mole's lucky number?
2.) Does the mole have a custom title? (aside from debater, writer, broomer)
3.) Did the mole vote for Eor to be given the solo run?
4.) Did the mole make any bold actions in the thread this round, through me or individually?
5.) Was the mole a group leader?
6.) Was the mole a group follower?
7.) Was the mole taken hostage?
8.) Who is the mole?

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
Hey, don't put all the blame on Tom.

After he came back and was ready to start the game back up again, I kind of just ignored it. :ohwell:

Evil Eye

Selling the Lie
BRoomer
I'm not blaming Tom, I just want the game to continue.

Soon's you told me "yeah I know, I'm just... ignoring it" I put all the blame on you :)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Okay. I will send out PMs to every member except Drab asking if they want to continue. If they don't I will replace them. The game will restart this weekend.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
PMs have been sent out. Macman and Karthik_King are signed up as replacments for those who do not respond / cannot play.

Mediocre

Ziz
BRoomer
I'm checking in.

I guess I'll send my answers out later today. Put them off long enough, that's for sure.

Top Bottom