• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

FrogButler

Smash Journeyman
Mog would be such a fantastic idea! Really!

I just think that if a Square-Enix rep. will get in, I believe Geno would first and then Mog. Of course, who's to say there can't be 2 characters?

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
What will you guys do when you finally realize Mog is not in brawl?
He is unlikely because he has never had has beent he star of a game and if SE has a rep it will be Black Mage, Cecil Harvey or protagonist, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers or someone from DQ as they are the most likely ones.

platnum

Smash Lord
He is unlikely because he has never had has beent he star of a game and if SE has a rep it will be Black Mage, Cecil Harvey or protagonist, Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers or someone from DQ as they are the most likely ones.
WRONG! please read the OP arguments.

vesperview

Smash Hero
WTF? Mog is unlikely because he hasn't been the star of an FF but you think Black Mage is likely?

platnum

Smash Lord
@deuceblade i have a forum disputes thread about you...by by.

and what proof is there that mog isnt likely, the OP arguments have crushed almost any unlikely hood of him.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
WTF? Mog is unlikely because he hasn't been the star of an FF but you think Black Mage is likely?
Black Mage was a class so he could be the main stat of the first 3 FF games and he had a big role in FF9.

Also Nobuo Uematsu who is doing alot of the music in brawl he a band name the Black Mages so he must like Black Mage so he may and try to get him in if Sakurai want as it would not be hard.

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
@platnum

When brawl comes out, I hope you don't feel to bad when you realize you fought so hard to prove mog had a chance, when he clearly had none.

Mog is generic, saying Mog is not generic is like saying one Yoshi is special (To say this helps is wrong, since Yoshi is first party, and actually important to the series)

Mog does not have a fan base, and from the msn video, we clearly see nintendo is going for what the fans what... Mog is not that.

Lets just hope SE keeps mog as their generic puffball.

Zorya

Smash Ace
@platnum

When brawl comes out, I hope you don't feel to bad when you realize you fought so hard to prove mog had a chance, when he clearly had none.

Mog is generic, saying Mog is not generic is like saying one Yoshi is special (To say this helps is wrong, since Yoshi is first party, and actually important to the series)

Mog does not have a fan base, and from the msn video, we clearly see nintendo is going for what the fans what... Mog is not that.

Lets just hope SE keeps mog as their generic puffball.
hahaha platnum= owned. Seriously, dont feel bad about it.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, Ism wanted to use my profile :p
Well, back on topic.
And duece, Yoshi is generic, but you're right, he is 1st party :ohwell:

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Mog is a moogle, and a Moogle is generic, fail.
Sonic is a Hedgehog, and a Hedgehog is generic.
Snake is a person, and a person is generic.
Link is a Hylia, and a Hylia is generic.
Pit is a angel, and a angel is generic.

YOU FAIL.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
@deuceblade i have a forum disputes thread about you...by by.

and what proof is there that mog isnt likely, the OP arguments have crushed almost any unlikely hood of him.
You have a forum dispute with him because he disagrees with you? Wow that's weak. Oh and you have no real proof that Mog is likely just very loud opinions lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Yes I know and thats why mog should not be playable because he is a main character in a FF game.
You should redo what you just said. You said that Mog can't be playable due to him being a main character?!?! So your saying being a main character is nothing? I don't know where your getting at.

platnum

Smash Lord
this thread isnt for discusion of mogs chances in brawl...its for discussion of his sse scenario and alt movesets.

STOP ARGUING ABOUT HIS CHANCES!

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
pikachu = gaming icon

mewtwo = master pokemon

pichu = pre form of pikachu

Jiggs = WTF

they all have reasons to be in brawl. what reasons does Mog have, over say Bman or Megaman

platnum

Smash Lord
pikachu = gaming icon

mewtwo = master pokemon

Jiggs = WTF

they all have reasons to be in brawl. what reasons does Mog have, over say Bman or Megaman
I never said he could be over them..but there is no set limit to 3rd parties, so he doesnt have to!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I never said he could be over them..but there is no set limit to 3rd parties, so he doesnt have to!
Very true. Its all a matter of how much Nintendo is willing to spend and who they are willing to spend it on.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
pikachu = gaming icon

mewtwo = master pokemon

Jiggs = WTF

Pikachu=yes, ost of his popularity came from anime.

Mewtwo= protagonist in two of his own movies and is a very popular pokemon.

Pichu= So we should have Raichu right?

Jiggs=She is just one of over 400 pokemon. She is only alive is because she was in both smash bros game. Before you apply that to Ness, no one is a clone of jiggs...yet.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
As long as Pichu is out, Im good. I wish they would consider putting Mr. Mime as a playable. His mime skills in battle would actually be useful and hilarious!

Top Bottom