• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Well if I can stay good and spam free til the Forum awards end, then I'm good. Right now I got 5 points.

Now back to Mog, can anyone add/comment to what I put for the SSE?

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
I got 5 points, and Mic_128 is not happy with me after the last Mog thread incident :(
Jk, but 1 more point, and I'm gone.
OK just try not to do anything stupid until then, why did you get points in the old mog thread?

platnum

Smash Lord
SSE continuation:the primids are blocking the entrance to the inside of the ship! in order to rescue the trophies, the primids must me defeted! battle begins...................battle ends.the battle had ended and the group can now enter the halberd...BUT, when they aproach the entrance the shadow bugs that form primds combine to form...SHADOW HAND!*FD remix music* this is a tough battle reminisent of the master hand fights, however, shadow hand is a bit more powerful and has diferent moves....battle begins....battle ends. with shadow hand defeted(for now) mog and the rest of the group can finnaly enter the halberd!...

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
SSE continuation:the primids are blocking the entrance to the inside of the ship! in order to rescue the trophies, the primids must me defeted! battle begins...................battle ends.the battle had ended and the group can now enter the halberd...BUT, when they aproach the entrance the shadow bugs that form primds combine to form...SHADOW HAND!*FD remix music* this is a tough battle reminisent of the master hand fights, however, shadow hand is a bit more powerful and has diferent moves....battle begins....battle ends. with shadow hand defeted(for now) mog and the rest of the group can finnaly enter the halberd!...
Another good story. =o)

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Amazingly enough I haven't got any points, maybe someone up there likes me :p

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
man i hope you don't get banned ism. first del then you... that would be too much to bare.
I'll be good for the rest of the year :p
Amazingly enough I haven't got any points, maybe someone up there likes me :p
Man, I got banned for the "you know what" incident, and now I got 5 points :ohwell:

And platnum, I finished my new sig

It's a little blurry though.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
R.M.B was in there too. they were the smart ones:laugh: there have been so many wars. lol but R.I.D.L.E.Y were the Turks:laugh: they were always the main casue. they were the main contributers

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yep :ohwell:
Oh, and I'm gonna redo my Kamekians sig, I gotta find a better pic, so I won't have one for a while :ohwell:

Well onto Mog, I got's us some good arguments platnum, credit goes to Chronobound(vote him for most intelligent!)
I made these months ago:

Moogle:

First appearance: Final Fantasy III (NES)

Also appeared in: Pretty much every Final Fantasy since then, Mario Basket 3-on-3 (DS)

Profile:
Moogles are smalls creatures that appear in nearly every Final Fantasy. They have small eyes, and wings that are bat-like and red, pink, or purple in color. A single black antenna sticks from their heads, with a small colorful ball at the end of it. Their ears are typically shaped like those of a cat, and their fur is usually white or light pink. Moogles typically end their sentences with the word “kupo”. Some Moogles have even joined Final Fantasy heroes on their adventure like Mog from Final Fasntasy VI. Moogles have also appeared in the Mana and Kingdom Hearts series.

Why He Should Be In Brawl:
A Moogle would be a good representative of the entire Final Fantasy series. He has appeared in a lot of games on Nintendo consoles, and his light-hearted nature makes him a perfect fit in with most of Brawl’s cast. Moogle has also starred in a game with Nintendo characters, which is Mario Hoops 3-on-3. Finally, Moogle would have a very interesting moveset in Brawl to say the least (if Final Fantasy VI is anything to go by).

Why He Should Not Be In Brawl:
Many fans may not want a generic character to be Square’s choice. Also, to many people a Chocobo may be a slightly better representative of the entire Final Fantasy series than a Moogle.

What Are His Chances:
Moogle has very good chances if a Final Fantasy character is chosen as representative because he instantly recognizable to most people who have ever played a Final Fantasy game. Moogle would be good in the eyes of Square to promoting future Final Fantasy games on Nintendo platforms, including a potential spinoff just starring a Moogle. Finally, like with Chocobo, it is unlikely that a Moogle will be a playable character in Dissidia Final Fantasy, which improves his chances to be in Brawl.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Yes you can!
I got this one from Chronobound, but it is for Moogles
I made these months ago:

Moogle:

First appearance: Final Fantasy III (NES)

Also appeared in: Pretty much every Final Fantasy since then, Mario Basket 3-on-3 (DS)

Profile:
Moogles are smalls creatures that appear in nearly every Final Fantasy. They have small eyes, and wings that are bat-like and red, pink, or purple in color. A single black antenna sticks from their heads, with a small colorful ball at the end of it. Their ears are typically shaped like those of a cat, and their fur is usually white or light pink. Moogles typically end their sentences with the word “kupo”. Some Moogles have even joined Final Fantasy heroes on their adventure like Mog from Final Fasntasy VI. Moogles have also appeared in the Mana and Kingdom Hearts series.

Why He Should Be In Brawl:
A Moogle would be a good representative of the entire Final Fantasy series. He has appeared in a lot of games on Nintendo consoles, and his light-hearted nature makes him a perfect fit in with most of Brawl’s cast. Moogle has also starred in a game with Nintendo characters, which is Mario Hoops 3-on-3. Finally, Moogle would have a very interesting moveset in Brawl to say the least (if Final Fantasy VI is anything to go by).

Why He Should Not Be In Brawl:
Many fans may not want a generic character to be Square’s choice. Also, to many people a Chocobo may be a slightly better representative of the entire Final Fantasy series than a Moogle.

What Are His Chances:
Moogle has very good chances if a Final Fantasy character is chosen as representative because he instantly recognizable to most people who have ever played a Final Fantasy game. Moogle would be good in the eyes of Square to promoting future Final Fantasy games on Nintendo platforms, including a potential spinoff just starring a Moogle. Finally, like with Chocobo, it is unlikely that a Moogle will be a playable character in Dissidia Final Fantasy, which improves his chances to be in Brawl.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Happy new year everybody!!! i just watched Sydney's fire works (off teh hook!)

happy new year!

@ism love the sig. very funny! too bad i have maxed out my sig characters... oh well. i have the scares to prove it.

merry...... happy new year!

platnum

Smash Lord
Happy new year everybody!!! i just watched Sydney's fire works (off teh hook!)

happy new year!

@ism love the sig. very funny! too bad i have maxed out my sig characters... oh well. i have the scares to prove it.

merry...... happy new year!

and a happy new year to you.

back on topic.

Top Bottom