• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

espio87

Smash Ace
Mog reminds me of Mr. Game & Watch because of his randomness (although Mog is much more random than G&W). I have absolutely no doubt that he would be a really unique and fun character. You have my support.

platnum

Smash Lord
Mog reminds me of Mr. Game & Watch because of his randomness (although Mog is much more random than G&W). I have absolutely no doubt that he would be a really unique and fun character. You have my support.
shall i add you aswell?

update:added Ridley FTB!!! to member list!

Edit:im tired and must sleep...will add new member(s) tommorow.*sleeps*

Intercept

Smash Journeyman
I have to disagree on your arguments about Mog making more since than Slime (Not that I support Slime.) DQ has been growing in popularity recently in America. It is also moving back to Nintendo consoles. This makes Slime a better business decision for Square-Enix and Nintendo.

platnum

Smash Lord
I have to disagree on your arguments about Mog making more since than Slime (Not that I support Slime.) DQ has been growing in popularity recently in America. It is also moving back to Nintendo consoles. This makes Slime a better business decision for Square-Enix and Nintendo.
sgort term maybe...but mog has more foreseeable long term bennifets.

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
Slime has no arm and legs so it would be to hard to make him a moveset.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
sgort term maybe...but mog has more foreseeable long term bennifets.
I dont see how for nintendo since you know, FF games are all forthe playstation platforms now-a-days. DMQ has been mainly for nintendo now-a-days also, si I think youre wrong there.
But that is only Rocket and he could not manipulate his body to get arms and legs.
have you not played the DMQ games? slime has spells and skills. he can launch slashing attacks(and guess how) he can rain thunder from the sky(**** blast) and he can wield stuff like whips and swords. so I think that if he can do all this, he can manipulate his body to create tentical like limbs for fighting.

platnum

Smash Lord
I dont see how for nintendo since you know, FF games are all forthe playstation platforms now-a-days. DMQ has been mainly for nintendo now-a-days also, si I think youre wrong there.
not true about FF. while the new FF's are mostly on sony consoles, that wont be the case for long.(with the dirt **** sales of th PS3) not to mention mog has the clasic moogle style which is used the nintendo FF's, thus he would sell their remakes on the GBA and DS, that makes money for nintendo in the LONG TERM, not to mention moogles are much more recognizable than slime.(atleast in the US)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
1. You did not survive the Ridley wars
Lego, hows it going? Actually, don't answer that.

2. Another thread?
Last one was spammed up R.I.D.L.E.Y. style and it wasn't our fault. Threads don't deserve to be tossed away because a handful of posters (and trolls at that) decided to make the wrong choices.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
"Spammed up R.I.D.L.E.Y. style" WTF are you talking about? R.I.D.L.E.Y. never done that to a thread.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
"Spammed up R.I.D.L.E.Y. style" WTF are you talking about? R.I.D.L.E.Y. never done that to a thread.
R.I.D.L.E.Y. "never done" that to a thread? Where were you the last 3 times the official Ridley thread was closed down?

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
That was just generally harmless spam, the stuff done to the Mog thread was purposeful and harmful spam by anti Mog people. And yes I was there, apart from the third thread which didn't count.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
That was just generally harmless spam
See thats the problem right there. Spam is ALWAYS harmful to the well-being of the thread. You people dumped enough spam to fill every mail box in America and whats more is that you did it not once, but twice! The third thread was cut short before it got a chance to live up to the shameful legacy of the last two thank God.

Please!

The last Mog thread never deserved to be closed on account of a few jokers and anyone who questions this thread getting another chance either attacked the thread or didn't like Mog to begin with.

motsalogeL

Smash Lord
You joined in December of this year, what would you know? And no actually the second thread was closed because they couldnt edit the first post, not because of spam. The third thread was closed because your wonderful leader of "A.S.H.L.E.Y." decided to troll the thread. But seriously STFU and stop talking about things that you were not even around the experience.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
lol clever use of letter reversal lego :p Oh and what's a Ridley?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
You joined in December of this year, what would you know? And no actually the second thread was closed because they couldnt edit the first post, not because of spam. The third thread was closed because your wonderful leader of "A.S.H.L.E.Y." decided to troll the thread. But seriously STFU and stop talking about things that you were not even around the experience.
What you fail to realize is that I was actually active on these boards when you decided to sacrifice your account by spamming multiple Ridley threads. GG there, I know all about the chances you were given and the reasons why those threads were closed. Don't try to make it seem like the 2nd Ridley thread was closed on good terms, because if that were the case, a stricter code of conduct would have never been imposed on the third thread.

Now to get back on topic and Lego you may be able to convince yourself that you and your friends didn't royaly screw up, but that garbage will never fly with me.

not true about FF. while the new FF's are mostly on sony consoles, that wont be the case for long.(with the dirt **** sales of th PS3) not to mention mog has the clasic moogle style which is used the nintendo FF's, thus he would sell their remakes on the GBA and DS, that makes money for nintendo in the LONG TERM, not to mention moogles are much more recognizable than slime.(atleast in the US)
While I agree that Mog's inclusion has long term benefits as far as raising the recognizability of Moogles on the Nintendo front, Slime, being the DQ mascot that he is with a DQ title coming out on the DS has greater impact as of now. =o/

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
..... So how about that Mog for Brawl. I do like him in Final Fantasy and love to pick him in Mario Hoops 3 on 3.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
lol funny how purple dragon moogle talk has become outlawed like star trek in the year 3000

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
I am pretty sure Mog will never appear in any form in brawl. Maybe he will appear in one of the New KH games, but not brawl.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I am pretty sure Mog will never appear in any form in brawl. Maybe he will appear in one of the New KH games, but not brawl.
You know what? As a fan of the KH series I hope Mog gets into the game again, but with a bigger role than Moogles had in the first. That would be an excellent consolation prize for not getting into Brawl. =o)

Top Bottom