• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
sakurai said no anime chars can get in...so pikachus anime popularity probably has **** to do with him being in.
The problem I have is pokemon trainer, but then again he can be related to Red from Gold/Silver and Pokemon Stadium 2 as the final and ultimate trainer.

Edit: Actually, some popularity for Pikachu came from Pokemon Yellow.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
The problem I have is pokemon trainer, but then again he can be related to Red from Gold/Silver and Pokemon Stadium 2 as the final and ultimate trainer.

Edit: Actually, some popularity for Pikachu came from Pokemon Yellow.
Key word being "some". If it weren't for the anime, Pikachu wouldn't have reached the popularity he is at today. Pokemon Yellow alone, wouldn't have done squat.

platnum

Smash Lord
The problem I have his pokemon trainer, but then again he can be related to Red from Gold/Silver and Pokemon Stadium 2 as the final and ultimate trainer.
pokemon trainer=in because of the unique feture of changing pokemon mid battle in brawl.

nothing to do with popularity or importance, imo

vesperview

Smash Hero
pokemon trainer=in because of the unique feture of changing pokemon mid battle in brawl.

nothing to do with popularity or importance, imo
lol wut?

Pokemon Trainer is the character you use in pokemon games, he is popular and important to the pokemon games, not to mention he was on the Melee polls.

pikachus anime popularity probably has **** to do with him being in.
You're really stupid if you believe this.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
The only reason Pikachu is in is because of his anime popularity.
Key word being "some". If it weren't for the anime, Pikachu wouldn't have reached the popularity he is at today. Pokemon Yellow alone, wouldn't have done squat.
Yes I did say some because most of his popularity came from anime. Also Link had an anime show, but he was in.

The Great Tama

Smash Journeyman
let say hypertheticly that jiggs does not make it back in. who is better to rep the old games. PT
I already said Mr. Mime. His mime attacks would be hilarious!

Yes I did say some because most of his popularity came from anime. Also Link had an anime show, but he was in.

Oh sorry, must've read over that part. Was the anime even that popular?

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
GET BACK ON TOPIC!

ill add to the SSE scenario soon.
Calm down. We arent in Kindergarten anymore. Theres no need for yelling platnum.

How is the SSE stuff we have now going to be organized? Are we going to mix ideas from different stories or just leave them unchanged and put them in order?

platnum

Smash Lord
Calm down. We arent in Kindergarten anymore. Theres no need for yelling platnum.

How is the SSE stuff we have now going to be organized? Are we going to mix ideas from different stories or just leave them unchanged and put them in order?
sorry, i lost my cool.

any way, we will organize them in the order of the story from the apearence of mog to the ending. and if multiple stories emerge we will organize them seperatley in the same order.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
SSE con't:

The group enters the ship, looking for Fox. Many primids and robots are attacking them. As they get deeper into the Halberd, they find Fox's ship.....but where's Fox? They look around, when they find a vault full of the trophy'd allies. They find Fox, DK, Zelda and Jigglypuff(just go with it, it could be part of Pika's story's), and they try gathereing all of them to heal them. Suddenly, the vault shuts, and a siren goes off. The group looks back, and Kefka reappears! This time, he's got backup, and a giant door opens to reveal Kraid(plot twist from Metroid!). The group prepares to fight....

Is that any good?

platnum

Smash Lord
SSE con't:

The group enters the ship, looking for Fox. Many primids and robots are attacking them. As they get deeper into the Halberd, they find Fox's ship.....but where's Fox? They look around, when they find a vault full of the trophy'd allies. They find Fox, DK, Zelda and Jigglypuff(just go with it, it could be part of Pika's story's), and they try gathereing all of them to heal them. Suddenly, the vault shuts, and a siren goes off. The group looks back, and Kefka reappears! This time, he's got backup, and a giant door opens to reveal Kraid(plot twist from Metroid!). The group prepares to fight....

Is that any good?

HELL YEAH!

battle music:http://bluelaguna.net/downloads/mp3s/ff6music/46+-+New+Continent.mp3

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
SquareEnix Rep1: Oh yeah, nintendo called us today they said they wanted one of our characters to be in brawl

SQ rep2: Which character did they want? Cloud?, Sora?, Black Mage?..

SE rep1: No they said they want.... Mog?

SE rep2: wtf??? why.. I mean.. really?

SE rep1: Yeah.. they want mog.

SE rep2: Uh which moogle do they want?

SE rep1: they want the moogle mog.

SE rep2: wait.. theres a difference between the moogles?

SE rep1: Oh look I just got an email.. hmm looks like they changed their mind.

SE rep2: oh who do they want now?

SE rep1: the only logical SE character for brawl... Geno

SE rep2: Ok that makes sense.. hmm.. sushi later?

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
SquareEnix Rep1: Oh yeah, nintendo called us today they said they wanted one of our characters to be in brawl

LMAO

10char

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman

Geno? That's a stupid argument, Geno would be a Mario rep, they just need permission from SE.
Why did you put this meaningless, offensive post?

DeuceBlade

Smash Champion
Geno? That's a stupid argument, Geno would be a Mario rep, they just need permission from SE.
Why did you put this meaningless, offensive post?
It has alot of meaning, and is only offensive to biased people who disregards other peoples opinions.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
It has alot of meaning, and is only offensive to biased people who disregards other peoples opinions.
Only offensive to biased people?
You put this.

Mikel 2

Smash Journeyman
Ok, I see that sharing my opinions about Mog will only result in people getting angry, so I will just let time reveal itself.
Your opinions need arguments, not biased statements like "Mog will not be in, how will you guy's feel when he's deconfirmed?"
I've seen you make arguments, please, use them more often.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Ok, I see that sharing my opinions about Mog will only result in people getting angry, so I will just let time reveal itself.
Sharing your troll posts about Mog will only make people angry. Your joke was a steaming pile of biased crap.

I mean seriously...SORA?

Thats all that needs to be said.

You know, you made excellent arguments for Bowser Jr., but you can't seem to support the SE characters you hug the most properly? Why is this?

platnum

Smash Lord
Sharing your troll posts about Mog will only make people angry. Your joke was a steaming pile of biased crap.

I mean seriously...SORA?

Thats all that needs to be said.

You know, you made excellent arguments for Bowser Jr., but you can't seem to support the SE characters you hug the most properly? Why is this?
you owned him!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
you owned him!
DeuceBlade keeps telling us that Mog has no chance, hes told us that he can't wait to use that Mog sticker, and that Moogles are only good at handing out items. It just seems like hes trying to anger everbody and he knows we won't stop supporting Mog just because he says Mog has no chance. =o)

I think DeuceBlade is a closet Mog fan and he won't admit it.

for brawl!

:cool::cool:

del-boy

Smash Journeyman
DeuceBlade keeps telling us that Mog has no chance, hes told us that he can't wait to use that Mog sticker, and that Moogles are only good at handing out items. It just seems like hes trying to anger everbody and he knows we won't stop supporting Mog just because he says Mog has no chance. =o)

I think DeuceBlade is a closet Mog fan and he won't admit it.

for brawl!

:cool::cool:
That because he is KH fanboy and has never played any FF before FF7 if he as even plaed that because him being a KH fanboy may only know him for KH.

I don't Mog will be in but he is a hell of alot more likely then Sora.

Top Bottom