• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mog squad presents:The ultimate and final Mog/moogle thread.

Zorya

Smash Ace
Ismar and platnum= BB's:laugh:

Yeah on a serious note, Mog has no chance.. Takamaru for Brawl!!

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
I think Airships are great, but I love the feel of Zozo. Violent atmosphere filled with dangerous criminals and gangs.

I want that to be a possible 2nd Mog stage.

platnum

Smash Lord
I think Airships are great, but I love the feel of Zozo. Violent atmosphere filled with dangerous criminals and gangs.

I want that to be a possible 2nd Mog stage.
Hmmmmmmmmm...Zozo*memories*

I cant see that as a stage...a more detailed description would help.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Hmmmmmmmmm...Zozo*memories*

I cant see that as a stage...a more detailed description would help.
Action takes place on the streets, its raining (as usual), and the buildings are in the background (of course).

Stage hazards I haven't thought of yet, because the whole city is a hazard.

platnum

Smash Lord
Action takes place on the streets, its raining (as usual), and the buildings are in the back ground (of course).

Stage hazards I haven't thought of yet, because the whole city is a hazard.
so, its a walk off stage?

SSE idea for stage:while riding their chocobos chasing the halberd Krystal, mog, and fox stumble into a mysterious town. after dismounting their chocobos the begin explore the town. the chocobos begin to tremble and run away. with no way to catch up to them they decide to continue on foot:LEVEL BEGINS!:the level is filled with ruined buildings and strange people.after level:nearly out of Zozo they hear a wild cackel and stop, mog relizes the source and says "we have to go, NOW! kupo." but before they can do any thing Krystal is hit with a trophy blast! fox and mog rush to the trophy-a-fied Krystal and here another cackal. they turn around to see...KEFKA holding a trophy gun!(boss battle)

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
so, its a walk off stage?

SSE idea for stage:while riding their chocobos chasing the halberd Krystal, mog, and fox stumble into a mysterious town. after dismounting their chocobos the begin explore the town. the chocobos begin to tremble and run away. with no way to catch up to them they decide to continue on foot:LEVEL BEGINS!:the level is filled with ruined buildings and strange people.after level:nearly out of Zozo they hear a wild cackel and stop, mog relizes the source and says "we have to go, NOW" but before they can do any thing Krystal is hit with a trophy blast! fox and mog rush to the trophy-a-fied Krystal and here another cackal. they turn around to see...KEFKA holding a trophy gun!(boss battle)
Epic SSE idea. GeNiUs! =o)

P.S. yes it is a walk off stage....the possibilities are many...so I don't have a clear picture of what the stage would be like atm

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
hmmm...maybe the building's could fall down?
Yes...I could see that working nicely.

Then occasionally a thug or two will leap from the buildings that don't fall on to the stage and fight the players. If items are turned on the frequency of thugs appearing in crates and barrels is half of what the item rate is.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804

Then occasionally a thug or two will leap from the buildings that don't fall on to the stage and fight the players. If items are turned on the frequency of thugs appearing in crates and barrels is half of what the item rate is.
Thugs in a box?

platnum

Smash Lord

also, if your REALY unlucky lock cole could jump down and deliver a knife slash to anyone around him.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
you have to stop with the reports. you report somebody for spamming constantly.

if i was too type "mog sucks" with no reasons over and over again that is warrants a report

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
you have to stop with the reports. you report somebody for spamming constantly.

if i was too type "mog sucks" with no reasons over and over again that is warrants a report
I realize this, but he took it too far with the "kill yo ***" line...

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
if he is pissing you off throughout the entire thread that warrants a report. this forum is not for 5 year olds. the board is censored because of the rating for smash melee. that wasn't really a big threat. But we all have different thresh holds on this kinda thing. So evs. it does not really concern me. But i just wanted to make sure you knew the how reporting system is meant to be used. Unlike Platnum who will report you for the drop of a hat anti mog in this thread

Del Money

Smash Champion
Too bad, I reported you anyway.
What does that turn you on or something? That's pretty pathetic considering I didn't do anything. Maybe this is how you channel your inner peace with all this ridiculously unnecessary hatred you've built up towards me. You've got serious issues and I hope that even Oprah can save your sorry self.

if he is pissing you off throughout the entire thread that warrants a report. this forum is not for 5 year olds. the board is censored because of the rating for smash melee. that wasn't really a big threat. But we all have different thresh holds on this kinda thing. So evs. it does not really concern me. But i just wanted to make sure you knew the how reporting system is meant to be used. Unlike Platnum who will report you for the drop of a hat anti mog in this thread
Exactly. Despite the fact the I don't even support and think it's insane to expect his appearance in Brawl, I've asked legit questions (i.e. character size, moveset stuff). I DARE you, IsmaR, to accuse me of being a troll...that way you can realize how stupid you're sounding right about now.

EDIT: Once the mods read this page, they'll realize how ridiculous this is and probably infract you for wasting their time.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
yeah Del is not a troll. i hate the word troll. a troll is somebody with no brain and just post "mog sucks" over and over again. Every thread has some anti character posters. what is a thread without them

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
What does that turn you on or something? That's pretty pathetic considering I didn't do anything. Maybe this is how you channel your inner peace with all this ridiculously unnecessary hatred you've built up towards me. You've got serious issues and I hope that even Oprah can save your sorry self.
I have no hatred towards you!:p

Exactly. Despite the fact the I don't even support and think it's insane to expect his appearance in Brawl, I've asked legit questions (i.e. character size, moveset stuff). I DARE you, IsmaR, to accuse me of being a troll...that way you can realize how stupid you're sounding right about now.
I never said you were a troll, and I'm sounding stupid? You think I have hatred for you more than anyone.

To make it clear, I didn't want to report you. Now you are saying stupid things like "Oprah will save me". Enough, back to the discussion.

Del Money

Smash Champion
*palm*...not worth the effort of apply to face

Mog needs a semi-automatic kupo nut launcher.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
*palm*...not worth the effort of apply to face

Mog needs a semi-automatic kupo nut launcher.
I'm sorry of you thought I hated you, I don't think I was ever serious :p
Although it would of helped if "my post count wasn't ridiculously high" :chuckle:
And nice idea :laugh:

Del Money

Smash Champion
I'm 1 point away from being banned...you might've just screwed me over. Please never ****ing talk to me again...
jk love you IsmaR (even if I do get banned)

But yeah the kupo rifle would so badass-ify the Mog. Then I wouldn't mind it teaming up with the hedgehog in SSE.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
I'm 1 point away from being banned...you might've just screwed me over. Please never ****ing talk to me again...
jk love you IsmaR (even if I do get banned)

But yeah the kupo rifle would so badass-ify the Mog. Then I wouldn't mind it teaming up with the hedgehog in SSE.
If you get banned, I'll get myself banned ;)
And Sonic....he should be with Mario, and Mog should be with Krystal.

Del Money

Smash Champion
Perhaps. I just don't see why any 1st party and 3rd party characters should logically team up together in the SSE (with the obvious exception of Sonic and Mario of course). I mean 2 3rd parties teaming up together is less weird because they're all on the same "3rd-party-guest" boat.

IkexMarth

Smash Journeyman
I have a fe ideas for a new movest.

B> Javelin: Mog throws his Spear. The longer you hold B>, the farther it will go. 13%

B Mog Torndo: Mog spins around with his spear Charge B to inrease damage and longer affect 9-17%

What do you think?

Top Bottom