• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mega Man in SSB Wii-U and 3DS Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

To be honest, I don't know how accurate this is, but it seems like most people prefer X as a character over the original Blue Boy, yet they don't want to lose out on the classic MM tunes.
I've heard more of a demand for the Classic Mega Man than for X, but I'm open to seeing otherwise.

It'd be nice if we could get a compromise of some sort of the Classic and X series in Smash. Ideally, we would get X as a character (even though I prefer Classic) with his game and Central Highway as a stage, while a mix of Classic, X and a sprinkle of Legends, Zero, Battle Network and Star Force music are present. Probably too optimistic, though.

Mega Man just has too many great tunes to fit them all, especially when taking into account all of the franchise.

@thekewlusername: I'd be interested in seeing a move set for Star Force. I'm not a big fan of him and would prefer the other version, but perhaps a good move set can change my mind.
R.O.B. said:
They made a life sized statue of him that will be showcased in E3, also him and Sonic are going to team up in the comics. Maybe Capcom is actually starting to learn their mistakes. We'll see when E3 comes in 1 1/2 months.
I'm probably one of the few who never really felt as Capcom truly hated the character. Even with all the events, seeing Capcom hate on one of the most important series seems unrealistic to me. More likely, it was terrible misguiding of the franchise in the past few years (along with the oversaturation of the franchise). They've also said in an IGN review that they were trying to go over Mega Man future (I think back in February), so I don't think Capcom has forgotten about Mega Man (as if being in comics and appearing in cross-overs wasn't evident enough).

Will try to expand more on this though once I can provide a full counterargument to the "Capcom hates Mega Man, therefore, he won't be in Smash/Mega Man is dead" detraction that comes up a lot. Won't lie though, it'll be difficult to do.

Starphoenix

How Long Have I Been Asleep?
NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Why do you think X will get in over Mega Man classic?

Most of the time people usually just refer to Mega Man classic. I know in Japan I have not seen much mention of X.
Capcom, primarily. That and I think Sakurai will find that X functions much better in Super Smash Bros' system more than any of the other incarnations.

I've heard more of a demand for the Classic Mega Man than for X, but I'm open to seeing otherwise.

It'd be nice if we could get a compromise of some sort of the Classic and X series in Smash. Ideally, we would get X as a character (even though I prefer Classic) with his game and Central Highway as a stage, while a mix of Classic, X and a sprinkle of Legends, Zero, Battle Network and Star Force music are present. Probably too optimistic, though.

Mega Man just has too many great tunes to fit them all, especially when taking into account all of the franchise.
I didn't say that it was accurate, just a feeling.

volbound1700

Smash Master
Wouldn't it be fairly easy to do Megaman and then have X as his alternate costume. I know they have different abilities but they are not drastically different and a moveset could be potentially made that has abilities from both.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030

@thekewlusername: I'd be interested in seeing a move set for Star Force. I'm not a big fan of him and would prefer the other version, but perhaps a good move set can change my mind.I'm probably one of the few who never really felt as Capcom truly hated the character. Even with all the events, seeing Capcom hate on one of the most important series seems unrealistic to me. More likely, it was terrible misguiding of the franchise in the past few years (along with the oversaturation of the franchise). They've also said in an IGN review that they were trying to go over Mega Man future (I think back in February), so I don't think Capcom has forgotten about Mega Man (as if being in comics and appearing in cross-overs wasn't evident enough).

Will try to expand more on this though once I can provide a full counterargument to the "Capcom hates Mega Man, therefore, he won't be in Smash/Mega Man is dead" detraction that comes up a lot. Won't lie though, it'll be difficult to do.
Yeah, that's kinda why I wanna make a Starforce Megaman movesest. It could be interesting seeing as how not many people make movesets for the guy or anything like that. I have a general idea of what I have in mind but I'm a bit lost on his mid-air moves and throws. I just need a bit of time that's all.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Wouldn't it be fairly easy to do Megaman and then have X as his alternate costume. I know they have different abilities but they are not drastically different and a moveset could be potentially made that has abilities from both.
Not really. Their frames are completely different and they utilize completely different abilities.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Not really. Their frames are completely different and they utilize completely different abilities.
Didn't stop Zero from getting an X alt in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.

Starphoenix

NNID
GalaxyPhoenix
3DS FC
2122-6914-9465
Didn't stop Zero from getting an X alt in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.
They are the same frame, and X does use the Z-Saber. It isn't that much of a stretch. Plus that is Capcom, we're talking about Sakurai. Sakurai made Dr. Mario his own character because he didn't like the idea of Dr. Mario shooting fireballs. If it was as simple as just making him an alternate costume, don't you think he would have done that?

volbound1700

Smash Master
They are the same frame, and X does use the Z-Saber. It isn't that much of a stretch. Plus that is Capcom, we're talking about Sakurai. Sakurai made Dr. Mario his own character because he didn't like the idea of Dr. Mario shooting fireballs. If it was as simple as just making him an alternate costume, don't you think he would have done that?
Well in response to the frame comment, Wario's two alt costumes are not exactly in the same frame (which is likely why traditional yellow overalls Wario looks awkward with the hammer). Frame issue could be worked out. Now different move sets could be problem but I played the first Megaman X on SNES and I didn't think he was different enough to not be an alt costume. In Super Flash 2 I think they use the X blaster (could be wrong).

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
OK. Here's the idea I came up with for the Megaman Starforce moveset. Normally I don't do this kind of stuff, so I dunno if it's well-made or if its crappy.

Note: this is long post, like most moveset post.

A moves

AAA: First Megaman punches with right hand than his left, and does a kick to the gut. Each hit does 5% damage. Last hit has a little knockback.

Forward + A: A quick roundhouse kick. Does about 8% damage. Decent horizontal knockback.

Up + A: Megaman slashes his sword upward. Does around 12%. Decent vertical knockback.

Down + A: A quick low kick that does about 10%. Very, very little knockback.

Dash + A: Megaman does a sliding kick that deals 7% of damage. Decent knockback.

Forward Smash: Megaman slashes his sword forward quickly. Uncharged does 13% damage, full charge does 26% damage. Sends the enemy flying horizontally.

Up + Smash: Megaman does a backflip kick. Uncharged does 11% damage, full charge does 22%. Sends the enemy flying up into the sky.

Down + Smash: Megaman does a powerful sweep kick. Uncharged does 14%, full charge does 28%. Decent knockback.

B moves

B: Mega-Buster: Megaman uses his signature arm cannon to shoot people up.The Mega-Buster has three levels of power, uncharged, semi-charge, and full-charge. Uncharged shots have the smallest hitbox, they can be shot quickly while moving. Of course, its also the weakest, only dealing 5% damage per shot. Uncharged shots have little to no knockback. Holding the B-button down for about 1 second Megaman can shoot a semi-charged shot. Semi-charged shots are slightly larger and deal 15% damage per shot. Holding the B-button down for about 2 seconds Megaman can shoot a fully-charged shot.Fully-charged shots are the largest and are slightly faster when shot. Fully charged shots deal 25% damage and sent the enemy flying horizontally.

Forward + B: Million Kick: In the Megaman Starforce games, Megaman can obtain a powerful move called the Million Kick, where he does a flurry of kicks at blinding speeds. You can keep attacking by pressing the B-button repeatedly while holding forward. The Million Kick does 6% per hit, but has very little knockback. Mostly used for Edge-Guarding and racking up damage for a finishing move. Megaman stands still when using this move, both on the ground and in mid-air.

Up + B: Heat Upper: Another attack seen in the Starforce Games, Megaman hand is lit on fire and he uppercuts the enemy. This can work as a vertical recovery attack. The attack would do 9 hits, with the first 8 hits dealing 2%(16% in total)damage each and the last hit dealing 5% damage. Has decent knockback.

Down + B: Tornado Dance: Another attack Megaman can use in the Starforce games. Megaman spins his whole body around so quickly that his body is wrapped in a tornado. This move can work kinda like Metaknight's Mach Tornado. The Tornado Dance does 10 hits, with each hit dealing 2% or 3% damage.

Mid-Air Moves

A(in mid-air): Megaman kicks forward, does 7% damage that has a little bit of knockback.

Forward+Air: Megaman stabs forward with his sword. does 10% damage. Decent horizontal knockback.

Back+Air: Megaman does a vertical slash with his sword that deals 10% damage, no knockback.

Up+Air: Megaman attacks with a backflip kick. does around 12% damage that has little bit of knockback.

Down+Air: Megaman does a dive kick that does 13% damage that has decent vertical knockback.

Throws

Throw+A: Megaman punches whoever he grabs in the gut. Each hit does 4%

Throw+Forward: Megaman shoots his buster at close range dealing 11% damage. This throw has a little bit knockback.

Throw+Back: Megaman kicks his enemy behind him dealing 17% damage. This throw has great horizontal knockback.

Throw+Up: Megaman does a powerful upward slash that deals 13% damage. this throw has great vertical knockback.

Throw+Down: Megaman slams the enemy down, and then stomps them. This throw does 24% damage, making it the strongest throw, but it has no knockback.

Final Smash
I'll think of one later. There's a few too many options for a Final Smash when it comes to this particular Megaman.

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
im sure somebody has said this, but one of the main reasons I want him in is for the music.

also that guy since he's awesome

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
im sure somebody has said this, but one of the main reasons I want him in is for the music.

also that guy since he's awesome
Beard Man always had the best voice.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
I'm telling ya'll. If Megaman gets in, prepare for Megaman X. I'd like to think people wouldn't flip out about it, but knowing the Smash Bros fanbase... That is asking too much.
Am still betting on Classic myself with the same arguments you've given for X, so whatever. Wouldn't really freak out if X got in though, a tad disappointed yes, but nothing I'd actively rage over.

As a side note I'm kinda glad this thread is a bit more "in general" with Mega Man stuff, it'd be nuts if we started having multiple threads for each individual Mega Man.

while a mix of Classic, X and a sprinkle of Legends, Zero, Battle Network and Star Force music are present.
No ZX? Boo!

Green Grass Gradation
Rockin' On
High Press Energy
Through the Lightning
Determined Eyes

Starcutter

Resident Beedrill
NNID
Legendofrob1
3DS FC
1908-0357-9077
Am still betting on Classic myself with the same arguments you've given for X, so whatever. Wouldn't really freak out if X got in though, a tad disappointed yes, but nothing I'd actively rage over.

As a side note I'm kinda glad this thread is a bit more "in general" with Mega Man stuff, it'd be nuts if we started having multiple threads for each individual Mega Man.

No ZX? Boo!

Green Grass Gradation
Rockin' On
High Press Energy
Through the Lightning
Determined Eyes
nice name, ---. (that WAS NOT sarcasm, in case it was taken that way)

D

Deleted member

No ZX? Boo!

Green Grass Gradation
Rockin' On
High Press Energy
Through the Lightning
Determined Eyes
In regards to what gets in when it comes to Mega Man, we'll have to see, but I'm pretty sure that it's going to come down to either Classic or X. Both have their charms that can really make Mega Man a special addition and are really the only ones almost everyone would like (even if there was initial disappointments over X's inclusion, people would get over it quickly).

Oh and I didn't forget about ZX; I just decided to group it with Zero. That said, looks like it's time for me to start adding music (to the music section to the OP (which I'll start after doing some math homework).

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Oh and I didn't forget about ZX; I just decided to group it with Zero. That said, looks like it's time for me to start adding music to the OP (which I'll start after doing some math homework).
Technically they're both different series, although I would argue that ZX 1 was more or less Zero 5. ZXA was where the series first started to distinguish itself, it's by far the better game overall IMO, given it's much more darker cliffhanger ending along with the larger plotholes, screw Legends 3 give me ZX3 first.

Also don't add those songs to the OP just yet, I'd rather save my music suggestions for later. Those were just some personal favorites that I felt like posting for fun.

Robert of Normandy

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
NNID
shinpichu
3DS FC
2251-3915-5139
Switch FC
SW-4957-7233-2307
Technically they're both different series, although I would argue that ZX 1 was more or less Zero 5. ZXA was where the series first started to distinguish itself, it's by far the better game overall IMO, given it's much more darker cliffhanger ending along with the larger plotholes, screw Legends 3 give me ZX3 first.

I LOOOVE the ZX games. I love me some Megaman, and I love me some good Metroidvania, and ZX gives us both. Shame they weren't all that successful.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Meh, I think plot wise ZX needs the sequel more.

Ex. Whatever happened to Ciel after the Zero series, are the NPCs of the first game dead, what's up with Vent & Ashe/Alie & Grey plot-wise, what happened to Master Thomas (who's supposed to represent Dr. Light) to turn him evil, what happened to Model Z & Prometheus/Pandora, Model Albert WTF, is Model W finally gone?

Am still surprised Legends 3 was cancelled and it's a shame that it was. Was really dumb of Capcom to announce it without green lighting it, asking for fan support/showing commitment, and then blaming fans when it fell apart. Haven't played the Legends series yet so I don't really care all that much in the end, nor do I condone some of the fan outrage, but it was still just plain dumb.

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Things about Legends 3 is that Legends 2 ended on a cliffhanger. That is why people want Legends 3 so bad.

Megaman is stuck on the moon and Legends 2 ended with other people attempting to get him down. People want to see some kind of conclusion.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211
Things about Legends 3 is that Legends 2 ended on a cliffhanger. That is why people want Legends 3 so bad.

Megaman is stuck on the moon and Legends 2 ended with other people attempting to get him down. People want to see some kind of conclusion.
Yeah I know about the Legends 2 ending. However I think that given the amount of plot holes as well as one of the major good guys turning evil (the guy's supposed to represent Dr. Light!) deserves more attention.

Also as a side note, is Mega Man 64 any good? I know it's not as good as the original but is the main gameplay intact?

D

Deleted member

--- said:
Am still surprised Legends 3 was cancelled and it's a shame that it was. Was really dumb of Capcom to announce it without green lighting it, asking for fan support/showing commitment, and then blaming fans when it fell apart. Haven't played the Legends series yet so I don't really care all that much in the end, nor do I condone some of the fan outrage, but it was still just plain dumb.
Mega Man Legends 3's cancellation stung me badly. It was the main reason why I was looking forward to a 3DS. Once it got cancelled, my primary reason for getting a 3DS went down the drain and I don't expect to be getting a 3DS (Wii U will likely be the last modern system I get).

It's a shame that we will probably never see the game resurface, even if and when the Mega Man comes back from hiatus from games (although to be fair, it's actually been less than a year ever since we got a new game... a crappy iOS game).

Swamp Sensei

BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Yeah I know about the Legends 2 ending. However I think that given the amount of plot holes as well as one of the major good guys turning evil (the guy's supposed to represent Dr. Light!) deserves more attention.

Also as a side note, is Mega Man 64 any good? I know it's not as good as the original but is the main gameplay intact?
Which guy are you talking about?

Mega Man 64 is fun and is pretty close to the original. I say give it a shot.

D

Deleted member

I actually did consider picking it up once as a rental title from Blockbuster, but didn't end up getting it. I plan on getting the game eventually (although in the long distant future when I'm just a retro video gamer), but given the much worse reception that 64 got, I'll probably end up getting it for the Playstation.

---

鉄腕
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
TripleDash
3DS FC
1719-3728-6991
Switch FC
SW-1574-3686-1211

If you beat ZXA on hard mode an extra cut-scene after the end credits is revealed showing that Master Thomas (Light), who had helped you throughout the game in defeating Master Albert (Wily), also wishes to "reset" the world like Albert and summons the main villains from earlier in the game (after they were thought to have been defeated/killed by Model Z(ero)) with Master Mikhail (Cossack) standing in horror as the cut-scene abruptly ends leaving the latter's fate unknown.

EDIT: Screw it, here's the secret ending.

Good to hear, am still thinking about getting the original myself, but I'm a Nintendo guy so I couldn't help but wonder.

D

Deleted member

Okay, so I'm set on what six arguments made against Mega Man I plan on using when providing counterarguments;
- Mega Man being a potential clone of Samus/Kirby
- Another third-party interfering with Mega Man
- There being better third-party choices
- Possibility of no third-parties
- Possibility that Capcom and Sakurai might not contact each other
- Capcom hating on Mega Man

I already know the core of my arguments for the first five and already have some ideas on how to counter the sixth one. These six should provide pretty much all the counter arguments made against the Blue Bomber. I will write his Pros & Cons after I finish with all of these counter arguments.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
You guys like Megaman?

me and Shephard are making a 2D platformer video game, he is coding it from scratch. This game is very similar to Megaman except you're a swordman with a different moveset (cooler than Zero's and hopefully better stages too).

We need level designs. This is a chance for any of you guys to make levels, and if they are good, they will be added to the game.

We also are looking for more 2D artists of any sort. We got some good musicians already but having more interest would be great.

If you would like to create some original characters, enemies, do art or music, make levels, or just have some great ideas you'd like to see in a video game, this could interest you cuz we are accepting community input.

If you're interested, send us a message

to contact me, go to my fanpage and send me a message. I'm using that page for anything related to this game. See below

http://www.facebook.com/mewtwoking

More details will be given after you message me here. Otherwise I'll know you're not serious about it. We only want serious people.

(I'm not kidding either on any of this. This is a serious project and we'd like the community to contribute with levels they think are fun)

if you guys never played hacks like Rockman 5: Air Sliding, Rockman 2: No Constancy, and especially Rockman 4: Minus Infinity, then I suggest getting on this now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jo9oRwdYmHs#t=3m53s

D

Deleted member

@Mewt2King: I wish I could help out, but unfortunately I can't. Still, it's really nice to see you post on this thread.

Edit: I have started work on the music section and have added in some music. If you have any suggestions for music (for any franchise), suggest them and I'll add it.

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
@Mewt2King: I wish I could help out, but unfortunately I can't. Still, it's really nice to see you post on this thread.

Edit: I have started work on the music section and have added in some music. If you have any suggestions for music (for any franchise), suggest them and I'll add it.
Central Highway(MMX's theme): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEL_QWEJ3MA

Jakob: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJPUqbEZrew

Vile MKV: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1i1LiW9Pepw

Tomahawkman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uoht_KRBTz4

Megaman X's theme(X4): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9wl5ENQiYo

Pharaohman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ABrEvM_ZE

D

Deleted member

@thekewlusername: Just checked out the move set. The move set seems okay, although I do feel as the B special move is too OP (charging should take longer for such amount of damage semi-charged and fully charged shots give).

Also added your music suggestions. Some of them like the Vile Battle are pretty nice.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I drew a picture of "Incarnate Psycho Man", inspired by the drawing style of Mega Man series.

I'll post it after I upload it and work on it

final lap

Smash Journeyman
MM7/8 MM roughly equates to X1 X

Granted I cannot say what X's version of rush coil, rush jet, etc would be.

edit:
some ideas for the music section:

Mega Man 7 - Dr. Wily Stage 1

Mega Man: The Power Fighters - Shade Man

Mega Man 8 - Grenade Man

Mega Man & Bass - The Robot Museum

Mega Man Powered Up - Boss Battle

Rockman 9 Arranged Soundtrack - Thunder Tornado

Mega Man 10 - Strike Man

Mega Man X4 - Frost Walrus Stage 2

Mega Man X6 - Opening Stage

volbound1700

Smash Master
Irony is I am a HUGE Megaman support (most common requested newcomer) and I have only seriously played through three Megaman games (Megaman 1-3) and only played through first level or so of Megaman X.

My cousin had another Megaman game I loved and it was called Megaman Soccer. I wish they could release that on VC, I loved that game.

D

Deleted member

I drew a picture of "Incarnate Psycho Man", inspired by the drawing style of Mega Man series.

I'll post it after I upload it and work on it
Should be good. Looking forward to see what you come up with.
volbound1000 said:
Irony is I am a HUGE Megaman support (most common requested newcomer) and I have only seriously played through three Megaman games (Megaman 1-3) and only played through first level or so of Megaman X.

My cousin had another Megaman game I loved and it was called Megaman Soccer. I wish they could release that on VC, I loved that game.
I think what people forget is that it doesn't really matter why you support a character. I may not have played all of the Mega Man games, but I have played some and what games I have played I can safely say I have enjoyed a lot (and I did enjoy playing Mega Man X6) and I really, really love the music the franchise provides. As long as you would enjoy the inclusion of said character, that's all it really matters. It's why it bothers me when people say that the Roy support is not genuine since the majority of it's supporters have never played FE6, but I think many of these detractors forget that fans want Roy based of Melee and if that's there reason for wanting Roy back, it shouldn't be a problem. The only kind of support that is not genuine is when a person support a character based off the expectation of said character getting in while not really wanting the character.
Gibdo Knight said:
Can you ad me as supporter.
Done.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
Ah yes, the Blue Bomber. I still remember cursing fate because of my limited playing of the games. Sign me up for the supporter list!

Knight Dude

Keeping it going.
NNID
Kaine-Rodgers
3DS FC
0232-7749-6030
Ah yes, the Blue Bomber. I still remember cursing fate because of my limited playing of the games. Sign me up for the supporter list!
Well it's never too late to start y'know. Capcom's releasing the original 6 Megaman games on the 3DS. If you have a 3DS anyways...

D

Deleted member

Well it's never too late to start y'know. Capcom's releasing the original 6 Megaman games on the 3DS. If you have a 3DS anyways...
I'd wish Capcom and Nintendo would try to release Mega Man 7 on the Virtual Console. Seriously, it has one of my favorite OSTs in the entire series. Used to be one of my most wanted until I gave up on the Virtual Console (thankfully, I have hopes again thank to Nintendo finally getting off their butts and release Earthbound outside of Japan).

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Why can't they have SNES games in the 3DS eShop?

D

Deleted member

Why can't they have SNES games in the 3DS eShop?
I have no idea. I'm surprised that N64 games aren't part of the Wii-U Virtual Console, so I have no idea what's going on with Nintendo. And then there's the fact we're getting GBA games on the Wii-U Virtual Console for some reason (not that I'm complaining).

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
About Mega Man fitting in the style of Smash Bros, would it be a good argument that he is present in the fan made games like Super Smash Flash 2 and Crusade?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom