• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

the MD/VA Melee Tournament Finder

Vist

Smash Champion
My car will be hitting 200,000 miles pretty soon lol def don't want to make that drive with it

also i suck at driving long distances without getting tired lol

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Unless it's a Laijin Thumbs Winston Voodoo car where I'm the only legal driver.
Get ***** ~_~

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
lol it def. does. But hey, I'm at WVU this weekend, so I'm closer to the MD/VA tournaments which I hopefully plan on attending. So watch out for it.

chillindude829

Smash Master
top 10 melee players in md/va:

me
chu
tope
cyrain
travis
greg
plank
savedge
redd
doll

thats right voodoo, doll is better than you.

if you're not on this list step it up

if you are then you still suck cuz we all suck so lets get better

Vist

Smash Champion
lol it def. does. But hey, I'm at WVU this weekend, so I'm closer to the MD/VA tournaments which I hopefully plan on attending. So watch out for it.
oh nice, it'll be cool seeing you again hopefully man

top 10 melee players in md/va:

me
chu
tope
cyrain
travis
greg
plank
savedge
redd
doll

thats right voodoo, doll is better than you.

if you're not on this list step it up

if you are then you still suck cuz we all suck so lets get better

lol I should def be on that list >_>

chillindude829

Smash Master
who would you put above plank and savedge lol

voodoo? vist? winston?

trust me plank and savedge deserve to be on the list, i actually think plank is better than you too to be perfectly honest, you may have beat him head to head once but he gives me a lot more trouble

Vist

Smash Champion
@ Chillin -LOL yea but we play each other often and he just goes ganon on me now which is like easily one of luigis worst matchups. Besides, I know at least one of ppl you listed have lost to him too recently so I'm not the only one at least lmao..

Also only 5 MD/VA made it to brackets at apex including myself + I've taken matches/sets off some of the ppl u listed and/or outplaced them

anyway it doesn't matter I'm still gonna straight pee on ppl like this kid

chillindude829

Smash Master
vist youre definitely really close to being on the list, and to be fair i havent played you in a while. but yeah you did make brackets at apex, who was in ur 2nd round pool tho? a lot of md/va that lost in the 2nd round had ******** pools, ie greg/tope/savedge. but yeah i didnt really hear about your 2nd round pool and that would probably affect my decision

edit: also yeah greg lost to voodoo once, pretty terrible, but hes placed top 3 enough times that it doesnt bring him down too much

Vist

Smash Champion
vist youre definitely really close to being on the list, and to be fair i havent played you in a while. but yeah you did make brackets at apex, who was in ur 2nd round pool tho? a lot of md/va that lost in the 2nd round had ******** pools, ie greg/tope/savedge. but yeah i didnt really hear about your 2nd round pool and that would probably affect my decision

edit: also yeah greg lost to voodoo once, pretty terrible, but hes placed top 3 enough times that it doesnt bring him down too much
word i had mango, cactuar, mofo, dashdancedan and chivalruse. not terrible imo but my bracket def was kinda rough lol. i lost to tec0 then lucky both 1-2.

They make toys like that for girls?
yea in the UK i think

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
G-reg's pool was PC Chris, Zhu, D1, Jash, and me ... I don't think it was that stacked even though D1 beat PC in Fox dittos

That fight for 3rd place ~_~ or something haha

The set with D1 was pretty close I think.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
who would you put above plank and savedge lol

voodoo? vist? winston?

trust me plank and savedge deserve to be on the list, i actually think plank is better than you too to be perfectly honest, you may have beat him head to head once but he gives me a lot more trouble

**** alright, I see you son. We'll see... grr... needa practice. Don't worry.

Uhh and yeah Vist/Voodoo above them. I thought we were doing it by tourney placings but if by pure skill then vist replaces edge and that's it.

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i place pretty well in every tourney redd, especially considering i always have to play chu 1st round

when we played i was mad rusty, we all were. losing to you was the push we needed to actually practice again XD

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
i place pretty well in every tourney redd, especially considering i always have to play chu 1st round

when we played i was mad rusty, we all were. losing to you was the push we needed to actually practice again XD
Not doubting it at all. You should try again. ;)

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
Recent-ish local tournament results with good turnouts:

6/19 Syphers's
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10560545

7/2 Chudat's
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=279778

7/17 Graphix Gaming 4
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281160

7/24 Sypher's
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=10829914&postcount=3311

Plank is easily in the top 10

I don't know anything about Doll since I've only seen him at one tournament (6/19 Sypher's), but Vist beat him there if that counts for anything.

Savedge is definitely good, but he's also lost to Vist, Voodoo, Laijin, and me at various tournaments. Vist/Voodoo have been outplacing him.

Also, is Boss not in consideration for the list?

Lobos

Smash Master
Oh wow.
Now that you mention it, that makes sense.
Pretty dumb :(

I wish Jash would quit brawl and play more melee.
Thats not happening...you didn't notice the TL plushie around his neck LMAO

I wish Rickr would have went to a tourney when I first started.....his young link was good

I have only seen Boss at one tournament in the past like 8 months I have been here.
He doesn't deserve to be on the list.

Besides, the dude doesn't even play melee lol
He plays Melee on weekdays with Everett, Snackbox and I. But on weekends when given the choice between Melee tournaments and barlw tournaments, he picks barlw to win money, especially in teams with Korn.

Top Bottom