• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Magician's Alliance - Brawl Results - Norfolk, VA Sept 27

KORNNNNN~

Smash Master
DOUBLES ( i don't have the bracket pic, sorry..)

1: Mario beats his Snake (Boss+Candy) - $132.00
2: Mashi+Jwolf - $66.00
3: SuperStar (Yoster+Gonzo) - $22.00
4: Wall-E & the Samurai (Toasty+Kadaj)
5: Gears of War
5: Magician's Alliance
7: AD
7: Dance Dance Revolution
9: Burger Combo ?
9: MK's bike
9: Whatever floats your boat

SINGLES

1st/ Candy (Snake, Wolf)
2nd Boss (Mario, Luigi, G&W) - split, I think they got around $100 each
3: Korn (Metaknight, King Dedede) - $43.00
4: Yoster ( Yoshi!!, Metaknight)
5: Kadaj (Marth, Snake)
5: Mashi (Snake, Metaknight)
7: Slash (Falco)
7: Gonzo (Kirby)
9: Famous (Mario)
9: DON (DonkeyKong)
9: watts
9: Pyronicstar (Olimar)
13: jeff
13: dobee
13: Ghad ?
13: dend ?
17: SK
17: BMX
17: OM
17: Gilga ?
17: Hiten
17: DubD
25: Uki

the bracket that i save was really small + hard to see the names...(so i recreate it)
yea.. i probably spell some people names wrong : (

FUN tourney!, but the place is way too far..... >__<
and glad to see Toasty again.. since like 2 months ago lol

D0N

Smash Ace
2nd In teams

Didn't get to enter singles :(
Yea well Thanks for beating me before you forfieted Jeff:mad:!! nah im just playing.

Nice meeting/playing everyone. Well Boss, Gonzo, Candy, and Korn. I never really played Yoster. Oh well, maybe another day. Thanks for coming.

Nice MM Korn. I wish you hadnt picked Dedede.

Forgot to MM you boss but you won enough money anyway...

JWolf

Smash Cadet
Yea well Thanks for beating me before you forfieted Jeff:mad:!! nah im just playing.

Nice meeting/playing everyone. Well Boss, Gonzo, Candy, and Korn. I never really played Yoster. Oh well, maybe another day. Thanks for coming.

Nice MM Korn. I wish you hadnt picked Dedede.

Forgot to MM you boss but you won enough money anyway...
Sorry, it wasn't until a llittle after that that i realized the 20 dollars didn't cover singles too

D0N

Smash Ace
oh so thats what happened. I hardly get to play you anyway so its cool, though its too bad you couldnt see how high you would have placed in singles.

_Kadaj_

Smash Hero
Throw that P***y at me? B***h I think Im Babe Ruth
:( I need to be better :(

SoVa for the hope of competitive smash please step it up. Myself included we need to get a lot better

I say melee ALL week then brawl tourny= bad performance
Not what I did but there were some who did.

Anyway good **** NoVa/Md you guys did you thing.

Hopefully these past few tournys with with NoVa/Md were I openers that SoVa needs to step it up.

Btw thanks Dr. Pp but I didn't do so hot at this tourny

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
good games everyone

@hova
wtf do u mean step it up %$#@ @#$$# and other assortment of inappropriate words.... just playing, ur so right, i did bad :( i'm never going to sova again, j/k how come you didn't make it?

whodat

Smash Apprentice
Wow SoVA what happened? You let them just come here and take all the top spots? I know about showing hospitality but ****.

Anyway good stuff to all the placers. Sorry I couldn't make it, but my ride bailed on me at the last moment.

boss8

Smash Hero
Wow SoVA what happened? You let them just come here and take all the top spots? I know about showing hospitality but ****.

Anyway good stuff to all the placers. Sorry I couldn't make it, but my ride bailed on me at the last moment.
you would've got da business to dont mess.......

get back to workin for boss :laugh:

yo famus........u comin to C3 in november???

SlashTalon

Smash Ace
First of all big thanks for coming everyone

I had fun playing those I got to play.

I would like to apologize for leaving early, I was not feeling well at all. I will def step it up at the next event, as will sova guaranteed

MaSHi

Smash Journeyman
haha it seems like i did bad or something. sigh. i'll do better next time. =]

Famous

Smash Champion
you would've got da business to dont mess.......

get back to workin for boss :laugh:

yo famus........u comin to C3 in november???

I should be...Can't wait to play you again. Those Mario dittos were epic. To tell you the truth, this was the main reason I came to this turney...As long as I got to play you I didn't care if I won or loss in the turney...

I'll step it up next turney so both our Mario's will be in top spots.

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Dudes, I wish I hasn't ****ed around when playing Watts. I suicided too much against him (last stock of games 2 and 3) with Lucas. I told Toasty after that I'm officially no longer a Lucas player in tourney (casuals is another thing). I'm gonna work on MK and Diddy I think. Might use ROB. Regardless... I'm definitely gonna work harder to be ready for the next tourney.

Famous

Smash Champion
**** Caboose, I wish we could have had more practice with teams...We kinda fell apart. Those team friendlies we did were badass though I hope Slash upload those...If that was his Wii.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I say melee ALL week then brawl tourny= bad performance
>_<'

Sorry.

Man...I TRIED getting up with people to play Brawl...trust me I did [except, only near ODU]. Every time I played Melee this week, it was a last resort...no one I could have played with [Dean/Slash/BlackG] was available when I was.

Won't happen again.

Like Jeff was saying, after this weekend, I'm focusing on Brawl again...gotta **** that smirk off of NoVa's collective faces. And LMAO at being intimidated by them...**** didn't phase me =D <3<3<3

October 18th, we'll take that **** back no problem ^_^

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Toasty, got a question for ya... you think I should just main MK and have it over with. I mean, you did play me in that MM at the tourney..... so I feel you would know what I should do.

Famous

Smash Champion
Your taking the easy way out...I'm seeing to many MK these days...

If you feel like you should main him then go ahead...

Ukiyasan

Smash Apprentice
Gah, I'm asking because I can never figure it out. I don't wanna do it because I like being unique, but at the same time, I'm sick of losing because of stupid mistakes/bad matchups.... It almost makes me wanna just pick up Random and have it over with.

boss8

Smash Hero
dude you can become another metawhore if u want...im sure no one would mind......its basically just another reapete for all of us.......what glide attack dsmash.....up-b again....glide attack....its a cycle....

Top Bottom