• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Mages Present: Cataclysm 3 - March 3-4, 2007 - Final Schedule in First Post

What kind of soda is your favorite?

• Cola

Votes: 56 23.3%
  • Diet Cola

Votes: 9 3.8%
  • Orange

Votes: 30 12.5%
  • Root Beet

Votes: 41 17.1%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 55 22.9%
  • Lemon-Lime(sprite)

Votes: 29 12.1%
  • Grape

Votes: 20 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hero 13

Smash Apprentice
jus know that ima go to c3 and ima definetly kick some *** and its gonna be mah first buh ima still dominate so as a warning i must say to look out for me!!!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
^^mm? Do you use fox...? cg'ing with doc ftw!

Gfab, you should do your..."Zelda" vs Skler's Link. >;-) Don't worry Skler Link ***** Zelda, you are all set. Another tourny by the mages. Gonna be freaking awesome. Thanks for the link Blue.

Skler

Smash Master
I use Link, I'm gunna take a guess that you use Shiek though. Hows about a regular tourny style $5 mm (seeing as shiek vs Link mms are kind of like giving money away).

Chozen, I see you're banned. I still want to mm you link vs puff.

kiwiii

Smash Lord
cort, maybe kirbstir, maybe doll, milktea, then the pro smashers who'll be there have like, a decent everything -__-. chillin, pc, kdj, and i heard isai's gonna be there too. among many. it shouldn't be hard to run into a good peach player as she's a pretty manageable character to use. *smashes down on cstick* ._.

edit
"maybe kirbstir, maybe doll" as in they may or may not be at cataclysm.

edit2
AND WIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. of course!

>_>............

im clearly a noob LOL sorry vidjo -_-

DAlegendarysamus

Smash Lord
transportation and housing

does anyone know of any buses that go near the tourey place or anyone can house us and pick me and DA from a bus station next to yall this is a back up plan if we cant do our orginal plan so please let us know asap. DA members that are coming consists of: WES, PC, DIRE,RON,RAFA,AND BUM. LET US KNOW ASAP PLEASE PPL PLEASE LOL

Pine

Smash Ace
for anyone who wants to play me my friend is brining a tv to record on so any friendlies .01 dollar money matches ill be in a dark green t shirt both days that says pine on the back........... so find me and we can play :)

Kais

Smash Ace
I think I'm gonna help in repping Maine at this one. Oh my g, good ****.

Yoshipal13. MM? We've got a score to settle since you knocked me out of the tournament at SNF.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
It actually makes me wonder if all these MMs are actually going to take place, and how much money everyone is planning on bringing...

jeez...

_milktea

Smash Lord
Haaa, about Cataclysm...>_>. I'm having some difficulty finding rides...I hope I can go...or else Inui and large quantities of other people (CTers) will slit my throat.

Any people from Connecticut willing to give me a lift back on Sunday >_>???? I *think* I have a ride there T_____T.

Yoshipal13

Smash Journeyman
I think I'm gonna help in repping Maine at this one. Oh my g, good ****.

Yoshipal13. MM? We've got a score to settle since you knocked me out of the tournament at SNF.
I accept. I've been waiting to play you for awhile now. Can we do 3 out of 5? Amount is up to you. Anything up to $5.

KoreanDJ111

Smash Lord
Ghetto Fabulous is back! Good ****.

Mad old school people coming back from the past to come and rep it up old school. Man, I still remember everything from Unknown Forces Rhode Island Smashfest of 2005. Thank you Bach for that kickass Montage.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Ghetto Fabulous is back! Good ****.

Mad old school people coming back from the past to come and rep it up old school. Man, I still remember everything from Unknown Forces Rhode Island Smashfest of 2005. Thank you Bach for that kickass Montage.
Yeah, even I might come for day 1. No way I can work out both days, but 1 day perhaps!

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
...Skler, I'll also mm you $5/1..iunno if i'll have any money left over after all this. I use Sheik and Doc. Do you just use Link?

Also, Gfab GB's aren't up for that...how about like 1/10 of that, kay?

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Mages I'd also like to crew battle mm you guys. Team Group vs you? If the other team group ppls aren't up for it, I'll try to keep a Maine player theme.

unknownforce

Smash Lord
Mages I'd also like to crew battle mm you guys. Team Group vs you? If the other team group ppls aren't up for it, I'll try to keep a Maine player theme.
Does that mean I can be an honorary Maine guy? I've been visiting my whole life since my grandparents live there, so we're practically relatives of some sort.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
Does that mean I can be an honorary Maine guy? I've been visiting my whole life since my grandparents live there, so we're practically relatives of some sort.
Well you've already been an honorary Massachusetts guy, so I don't see why not. LOLOLOL

But if the other team group people don't want to participate in it, I'll ask actual maine people first and then you >_>

kiwiii

Smash Lord
wife i love you i'm sorry IT'S BECAUSE WE NEVER PLAY?! .. i mean. no johns. :( i'll buy you food at cataclysm LOL

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
Yeah, Gfab 20 soundss a lot more reasonable. Crew battles are too much fun. If the other Gb's accept, I will too.

th0rn

Smash Lord
Well you've already been an honorary Massachusetts guy, so I don't see why not. LOLOLOL

But if the other team group people don't want to participate in it, I'll ask actual maine people first and then you >_>
Yeah really, we want a rematch... NSG even had darc and still lost. $40 pweaz

unknownforce

Smash Lord

Well as much as I'd love to get into another crew battle, something tells me you won't have trouble finding other Maine guys. I do appreciate the offer though haha I was once in three crews at once (Turtles, Turks, Ribs) so I'm pretty good at being an honorary member I guess.

However, I just got a lot of work piled on already (and its only Monday!) So my chances aren't looking good thus far. Maybe a 25 percent chance or so.

y2kbakura

Smash Journeyman
this is gonna be awesome
im thinking of playing my suicidal
character, thats rigth the good ol' Captain
i'll jump off the edge just to knee you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom