• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I didn't pay much attention what went on with the Robin and Chrom fanbases post-Robin reveal that much. But you shouldn't have to apologize on the behalf of every Robin supporter who was rude or offensive -- it wasn't in your control. Those people should be the ones apologizing as I mostly think this is a case to case basis, but you know how people can be very prideful sometimes. Not really expecting them to.

But thank you.
Well, I can't claim to be blameless; I, like many Robin supporters, celebrated when Robin was victorious over Chrom, and in the process, we may have gone a little too far. I apologize not only on behalf of my fellow Robin fans, but for my own actions as well.

Not everyone likes Roy and would want to see him return. And that's fine -- you can't force a person to like every character. If Roy ends up getting confirmed, I just hope both sides won't be toxic, but I can't make any guarantees. I feel like there should be some sort of peace treaty singed beforehand lol. If Roy returns, it'll sure be something, I'll tell ya that much. Note to self: avoid gamefaqs at all costs
I regret to say that there will almost certainly be backlash whenever a character is added to the roster, and for Roy, that backlash would likely be significant. The best thing you can do is to not fight fire with fire.

Yeah, even before the leak, there was the whole, "Chrom's inevitable!" joke thing... but I do think some people were genuinely serious on that.
I wasn't aware it was ever a joke.

I'm reading through RTC and how low Roy is so far. It feels absolutely hopeless.

This is such an awful experience. If his average want is really that low, what would happen at his reveal? Would everyone just boo if his reveal were at E3 or the FE concert? Would the like/dislike ratios on his reveal be the same as the FF7 reveal? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ1y9YUiLY)
Would his development be halted or cut entirely at that point? Can't anyone be happy with Roy besides a select few people? Once actual numbers come in, there's just something depressing added to it.

Is it even worth wanting Roy in? Is he really among the absolute lowest wanted RTC characters? Have I lied to myself all this time about his supporters being larger? Will something really bad happen at Roy's reveal?

Now it's depressing to think about Roy coming back. I'm questioning why I ever chose a part of either the snobby Fire Emblem fanbase or the spoiled Smash fanbase, if ever liking these games was a mistake. I feel like I'm doing people a lot more wrong than right with the types of characters I like and support. I'm sorry guys, I failed.

Last edited:

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
No matter what fighting game comes out, there will always be a bad reaction no matter who or what is added to the game. Because no matter who is picked thats a 'slot taken away' from some one else. Everyone has fave nintendo characters that they want to see in Sm4sh, so there is an absolute fact lots of people are going to be upset. In fact thats the base problem wiht games like smash as a whole. Nintendo's world is just too big to involve everyone they have created or that have appeared in thier games.
Do I want Roy in? Yeah of course.
Will I be a bit upset if/when a character like Lloyd Irving or Simon belmont miss the cut? Probably yeah.
Am I gonna complain about it? Maybe a little bit to be honest.
but am i gonna throw a huge fit and stop playing the game because One or two characters are missing? Nope.
Are there ever too many sword users? NEVAR!! MOAR SWORDS!! [half joking.. i do personally like them alot]
Personally, and this is a simplistic thing, I really woud have been happy with 'clone skins' for the already existing characters.

The Biggest problem thou, that I see, has to do with how the Smash fighters ballet was done. Asking politely to 'only vote once' isn't going to stop many people from spam voting characters. [I voted only once for Belmont/Vampire hunter, and almost voted for Megaman Zero but decided to play fair and stick to one vote.] The other problem was that the Ballet gave people the assumption that all of the new characters will be third party ones.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
Don't get down in the dumps Mason. You should remember that Roy is extremely popular as a character and the supporters heavily outnumber the amount of haters. The poll on this Smashboards article proves that...

http://smashboards.com/threads/roy-and-ryu-sound-files-found.399114/

A lot of characters in the RTC thread get crappy ratings. Rosalina was one of those characters. It has no bearing to how the character will be received. I know for sure that people will react positively to a revamped Roy at E3.

No matter what fighting game comes out, there will always be a bad reaction no matter who or what is added to the game. Because no matter who is picked thats a 'slot taken away' from some one else. Everyone has fave nintendo characters that they want to see in Sm4sh, so there is an absolute fact lots of people are going to be upset. In fact thats the base problem wiht games like smash as a whole. Nintendo's world is just too big to involve everyone they have created or that have appeared in thier games.
it's always a matter of entitlement really. People think that other characters "take" the spots of characters they want in the game and they act like stuck up brats because of it. I wasn't pleased with the majority of the Smash 4 newcomers but I still loved the game for what it was.

Last edited:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
This is only slightly related to how much support a character gets, but I feel as if it needs to be said from my thoughts.

You guys are more devoted to this cause than I have ever seen anyone do in a long time, albeit in the gaming community or just in real life. You've put up with **** for liking Roy as a character, and are determined enough to keep fighting for his return. It's been years for some of you, ever since he was found to not be included on the Brawl roster. Now that Lucina exists in Smash 4, it seems even worse. And you still keep going. It's very humbling actually to see such passion for a character's return. I hope you all are rewarded with massive amounts of respect if/when Roy returns to Smash Brothers.

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
Im sorry if my post before sounded negative at all haha. I love the idea of Ryu and Roy having music files and maybe joining the cast. I mean if Roy joins Lucas that gives me my Melee and Secondary Brawl main fighters to run around Smash run in ^_^.

Now to derail the topic to a lighter note that I hope has not already been covered before in the now 97 page thread..
Seeing as Roy's sound file was found and remained after updates [and there is no way Nintendo did not know that was found.]
what do ya think Roy's final smash is gonna be? I hope its his Critical hit attack, with the flames flowing up his sword and then A sword swing that launches a WAVE of flames! Sorta like Mario's fire balls but in the shape of a GIANT sword swing! That adn you can get multi hits if the flames curl up from around Roy, like if it comes from the ground [or around his feet] Coils around his body, covers his sword and then.. Swing back and then WHAMM BYE BYE enemy ^_^

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well, I can't claim to be blameless; I, like many Robin supporters, celebrated when Robin was victorious over Chrom, and in the process, we may have gone a little too far. I apologize not only on behalf of my fellow Robin fans, but for my own actions as well.
I see. Like I said, I didn't really pay that much attention, so I don't really know what went on between individual users. But since you're apologizing, come're!

karnevalhug.gif

ok maybe hugs aren't such a good idea =P

I regret to say that there will almost certainly be backlash whenever a character is added to the roster, and for Roy, that backlash would likely be significant. The best thing you can do is to not fight fire with fire.
Yup, some characters just have it worse than others. I just wish people are more mature about the whole thing, but what can you do?

And on the whole "Chrom's inevitable!" thing, some people just joked around since he's the most recent lord, has blue hair like Marth and Ike = confirmed or whatever. But I could definitely see a lot thinking he was a shoo-in.

@ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 Like I've said before, there are no failures here. Please don't let the RTC thread get you down. It's only a small pool of people's opinions. You need to look at the more wider polls we've done and other data we've collected over the years. I do think Roy's popularity outnumbers those who don't want to see him return by a fair amount. He'd be a profitable DLC character either way, and so what if there's some who don't want to see Roy return? It's like that for other characters as well. Opinions may change if Roy officially gets revealed anyway.

Last edited:

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
Roy was always a semi-popular choice with a small yet dedicated fanbase.

The leak has only sent his fan demand skyrocketing.

You guys have nothing to worry about.

False Sense

Ad Astra Per Aspera
NNID
FalseSense
3DS FC
3368-2599-3209
I see. Like I said, I didn't really pay that much attention, so I don't really know what went on between individual users. But since you're apologizing, come're!

View attachment 50209

ok maybe hugs aren't such a good idea =P

And on the whole "Chrom's inevitable!" thing, some people just joked around since he's the most recent lord, has blue hair like Marth and Ike = confirmed or whatever. But I could definitely see a lot thinking he was a shoo-in.
I don't know why there's any dispute over which character we'll get from Fire Emblem Awakening, Chrom is the most obvious choice. I know that you kind of have to expect the unexpected when it comes to Sakurai, but when has the Fire Emblem character that represents a game in the series NOT been the main lord?
Whenever i see someone asking for Lucina and Robin instead of Chrom, i feel like they don't want to accept reality, is going to be Chrom, want it or not...
LOL Robin and Lucina are very overrated, guys the Gematsu leak is real, Chrom is the FE newcomer and he will obviously be the only one.
This is just a small sample of what it was like back then. Chrom was assumed to be playable by almost the entire community for the longest of time. The fact that he wasn't was, for many, the biggest twist in the history of speculaiton.

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
To be honest im glad Chrom is not in, thogh I do think Lucina would have fit better as a Female Marth skin to go with Robin, wii fit trainer, and Villager. Chrom seems a little too close to Ike in each of the descriptions I have read for his character. A chrom outfit for Ike would have been cool.

then again I could be wrong, I havent played fire emblem awakening [Yet...]

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I'm reading through RTC and how low Roy is so far. It feels absolutely hopeless.
How low is Roy so far? It seems to me like 60-66% of the votes want Roy 90%+, while 40%-35% put down 0%.

The fact is the detractors have always been chest-pounding loudmouths. Roy always gets around the Top 10 in terms of support, and has among the most quiet fanbases especially of one of his size.

In the real world, Roy got the most likes of any character in the announcement for the Smash ballot on Nintendo's Facebook page, and on Miiverse and anywhere else where people don't live out their lives on games forums, Roy is among the most popular and beloved characters.

The fact is that these people are going to to painfully realize just how much a minority they truly are when Roy ends up being extremely well-received as DLC, just as they ended up being wrong about countless other things pertaining to Roy.

Really, do you truly think a ruthless enemy who senses he may be on the cusp of defeat is going to be demoralized and realize he's wrong? Or is he going to double down on pride and rage as a last gasp to beat down reality to avoid having to come to terms with their own inane hatred over something pitifully trivial?

These are often the same people who claim waifus and brag about pirating games. They are not the majority, and they are going to painfully realize this some day, hopefully soon.

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
Of the potential/ confirmed DLC of Smash right now Roy, Lucas, and Ryu are the ones im going to buy ASAP. to be honest, while having mewtwo back is a neat thing.. I have no real desire to add him to my rooster. I probably will eventually yeah, but hes not a top character for me. I mean to repeat a thing said about Fire emblem characters... do we really need more pokemon? I know my sister Rowena is all kinds of happy to have mewtwo around again, but I enjoyed trolling with Pichu alot more in Melee.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

This is just a small sample of what it was like back then. Chrom was assumed to be playable by almost the entire community for the longest of time. The fact that he wasn't was, for many, the biggest twist in the history of speculaiton.
Oh yeah, there were definitely people who assumed he was going to be playable. The leak further solidified a lot of people's opinions. I was just getting at that some people did joke about the inevitable thing (I think I worded that weirdly before), while a lot... not so much.

I'm trying to compare the mentality here to other communities, like say Gamefaqs. Though I don't usually go on Gamefaqs a lot, while there was probably a similar situation with Chrom, I think I remember there being a lot of outliers for an Awakening newcomer. There was a lot of fanboyism for Owain, which I don't really know how this came about, nor do I really want to know lol. Plus, we all know that the best child in Awakening is Inigo.

Right, guys!?

Guys...? ;_;

I guess I'm alone here

jk, jk =P

Last edited:

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
So many people freaked at the fact Chrom was a Final smash Cameo instead of playable HAHAHA. I though thier reactions were really funny. to be honest, playing Robin and Lucina in Smash are why im most looking forward to eventualy getting Fire emblem Awakening. [that and Roy and marth are DLC... >_> <_< -innocent whistle- anyone who doubts Roy's fan base just needs to look at how many people BOUGHT the DLC to get Roy XD]

Hellrazor

Wants to Watch the World Burn
NNID
jkjk237
3DS FC
4596-9639-1071

This is such an awful experience. If his average want is really that low, what would happen at his reveal? Would everyone just boo if his reveal were at E3 or the FE concert? Would the like/dislike ratios on his reveal be the same as the FF7 reveal? (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNJ1y9YUiLY)
Would his development be halted or cut entirely at that point? Can't anyone be happy with Roy besides a select few people? Once actual numbers come in, there's just something depressing added to it.

Is it even worth wanting Roy in? Is he really among the absolute lowest wanted RTC characters? Have I lied to myself all this time about his supporters being larger? Will something really bad happen at Roy's reveal?

Now it's depressing to think about Roy coming back. I'm questioning why I ever chose a part of either the snobby Fire Emblem fanbase or the spoiled Smash fanbase, if ever liking these games was a mistake. I feel like I'm doing people a lot more wrong than right with the types of characters I like and support. I'm sorry guys, I failed.
The perspective of the RTC thread isn't the perspective of the FE fans that'll be at the concert, and I'm sure most haven't even tried to look into who Roy is and how he plays. TBF, a lot of them never put any thought into their posts to begin with. I read "3rd Marth" over and over and immediately disregard every post saying they don't want another clone, leaving hardly any posts with credibility.

If they care enough to sound knowledgeable about Roy, they'll come here. If not, I honestly couldn't give less of a damn.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I don't know why there's any dispute over which character we'll get from Fire Emblem Awakening, Chrom is the most obvious choice. I know that you kind of have to expect the unexpected when it comes to Sakurai, but when has the Fire Emblem character that represents a game in the series NOT been the main lord?
Whenever i see someone asking for Lucina and Robin instead of Chrom, i feel like they don't want to accept reality, is going to be Chrom, want it or not...
Click to expand...​
LOL Robin and Lucina are very overrated, guys the Gematsu leak is real, Chrom is the FE newcomer and he will obviously be the only one.
Seeing things like this makes me pretty happy Chrom didn't get in the game.

MoveMan1

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, I have to hand it to you guys, out of all the threads around here, this is the only one willing to look at the data mine and go, "cool, but this isn't a guarantee, and we won't get mad if Nintendo doesn't do it."

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Look little fella. Who's the developer of Roy4Smash-site?

That's right, you are.

Like Chrono said, don't let the detractors pin ye down. They try so hard to make us feel this way about our boy, making him sound unwanted and irrelevant, in hopes to push him in the place where they think he belongs to. But they're wrong, and awful hypocrites wrong at that, if they also support a character as much as we do our boy.

Also if I can add, you're not alone with these sort of thoughts.

Roy keeps getting this sort of crap all the time, honestly - but we have had enough things proving to us so far that Roy is everything BUT what the detractors keep saying him being. It's okay that they might not see the appeal on him despite our reasonings, but we shouldn't take their opinions back in face-value due being overwhelmed by negative thoughts.

As a developer on that site, you should know better - though hey, people can feel pretty down now and then, especially when pushed enough. You have done a lot to our cause however, and for that, you should feel all ways proud.

Last edited:

Another K-2L Survivor

The Zebesian Swordsman
US / Somewhere in deep space. Probably the former.
NNID
The_Last_Taguel
3DS FC
2681-0963-8959
Look little fella. Who's the developer of Roy4Smash-site?

That's right, you are.

Like Chrono said, don't let the detractors pin ye down. They try so hard to make us feel this way about our boy, in hopes to push him in the place where they think he belongs to. But they're wrong, and awful hypocrites wrong at that, if they also support a character as much as they do theirs.

Roy keeps getting this sort of crap all the time, honestly - but we have had enough things proving to us so far that Roy is everything BUT what the detractors keep saying him being. It's okay that they might not see the appeal on him despite our reasonings, but we shouldn't take their opinions back in face-value due being overwhelmed by negative thoughts.

As a developer on that site, you should know better - though hey, people can feel pretty down now and then, especially when pushed enough. You have done a lot to our cause however, and for that, you should feel all ways proud.

...So, I totally cried at this, and it wasn't even directed at me. Excellently, thoughtfully, and kindly said!

I'm not a big poster, but as of late I lurk a lot in these forums (as some of you guys have probably noticed with my rampant "liking"..), and its posts like these that keep me coming back every day. Passionate and uplifting posts like in the Roy forums give me hope that there are more genuinely awesome people out there, rather than just the loud, negative minorities that you see detracting on many sites and other forums. Its really encouraging, and has brought a smile to my face on many occasions.

Please keep it up guys! Don't lose hope or a positive attitude, because regardless of what the outcome with Roy is in the end, you'll be able to look back and say you were part of an awesome environment like this one. A community where people lifted each other up, shared and talked about what they loved, and set an example for how a forum should be.

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice
I'm surprised that nobody mentions Robin's Palutena's guidance. Chrom sure got disrespected from Palutena and Viridi.

But of course, Chrom did get cut during development since he didn't offer anything new.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'm surprised that nobody mentions Robin's Palutena's guidance. Chrom sure got disrespected from Palutena and Viridi.

But of course, Chrom did get cut during development since he didn't offer anything new.
I'd rather not remember anything about that as one of the more beloving supporters of Chrom. They went too far trying to play hima s a buttmonkey for not being in Smash (the very thing I want this fandom to stop, but I now have to add Sakurai on that sort of list... that's kinda disturbing, even if he might just have been playing this in comical light, but what it means to Chrom's value as a character... I'd rather not talk further about this, really.)

...So, I totally cried at this, and it wasn't even directed at me. Excellently, thoughtfully, and kindly said!

I'm not a big poster, but as of late I lurk a lot in these forums (as some of you guys have probably noticed with my rampant "liking"..), and its posts like these that keep me coming back every day. Passionate and uplifting posts like in the Roy forums give me hope that there are more genuinely awesome people out there, rather than just the loud, negative minorities that you see detracting on many sites and other forums. Its really encouraging, and has brought a smile to my face on many occasions.

Aww, you're too kind! Honestly though, I'm very happy and glad that my words touched you so much.

I really think that while in such ambiguous times to see Roy becoming a reality, we gotta keep sticking together, while also learning from past mistakes that occurred in last era of speculation.

Please keep it up guys! Don't lose hope or a positive attitude, because regardless of what the outcome with Roy is in the end, you'll be able to look back and say you were part of an awesome environment like this one. A community where people lifted each other up, shared and talked about what they loved, and set an example for how a forum should be.
Complete bulls-eye to my ideals in this forum. That was amazing put.

With the Ballot around, we gotta ensure this staying as a strong standard and an example, no matter what. Right now, it's still very calm before the storm, so we gotta build our structures to combat more harsher times with the strength around this group, and hopefully spread it further by our influence. Not that other support threads aren't doing same, but generally, we, as more "controversial"-status group, have to follow Roy's example of not being cocky and sneering towards the detractors when they might meet their loss. Gradually they would have to get over their hate, or try to open their eyes on Roy and judge him from more deeper perspective before making their final, real judgement.

Also play in the expense of all Roy-based jokes and other forced cringe humor at our faces, hehheh

Last edited:

EmpoleonArrow

Smash Rookie
So it's the first time i participate in the Rate Their Chances thread, just to show some support for Roy, i wish people would appreciate him more.
Also, i never played his game, so my main reason to lend my support was a "veteran return" mentality, but as i have been reading in this thread about his personality i'm really starting to like him as a character.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Like Chrono said, don't let the detractors pin ye down. They try so hard to make us feel this way about our boy, in hopes to push him in the place where they think he belongs to. But they're wrong, and awful hypocrites wrong at that, if they also support a character as much as they do theirs.

Hrm, there's seems to be a few feeling down.

Here's a motivational song for all:

But seriously, cheesy songs aside:

We still have a long road ahead of us. But, it's already May and E3 will come soon enough. If our boy's coming back, I really hope we'll see him at E3 (though the FE concert is still a possibility, I just prefer E3 because I would rather have him officially confirmed asap).

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
He can be revealed at E3 and then have his official release date revealed at the FE concert. That would work really well.

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice
He can be revealed at E3 and then have his official release date revealed at the FE concert. That would work really well.
I absolutely agree with this idea. This needs to happen for real!

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
I think that you were a little bit... aggresive in the RTC Thread xD

Last edited:

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
In all honesty though, considering the fact we are getting DLC for a game whos maker did not WANT to have DLC, it seems REALLY silly to be mad about DLC comming out for a game that its maker didn't want to make DLC for.
Dlc is a nice extra that adds to a game, so I see no reason for people to be angry or violent over a thing that we are LUCKY is happening. Whatever happens, Chrom, roy, Ryu, 100 different MII fighter sets, etc. We should count ourselves happy with whatever we GET.
Why not just all, look at the ideas, nod, share thoughts, and NOT be angry and pissy at eachother? I am reading the comments and while I don't see it here, the fact peopel are talking about getting hate for WANTING a character in a game seems so silly to me.

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
Kind of glad the Roy discussion is back with only people who want him in the game those arguments were pretty dumb...

Also lol at the fact that Ridley's want-chances ratio vs Roy pretty funny how the world works.

Last edited:

belmontzar

Smash Apprentice
Why do people want Ridley in anyway? Hes already in the game as a Boss hazerd, so why are people still obsessed with him? o.0 I just dont get that.. nyaa

Seanp12

Smash Journeyman
I was one of the main people debating Roy in the RTC thread today, but I'd just like to say that I will be happy to see Roy in if he's a semi-clone or better. I'll be disappointed if he's a clone, but hardly surprised. I hope you guys get your man.

Pardon me. Boy. I hope you get your boy.

Last edited:

Troykv

Smash Master
Why do people want Ridley in anyway? Hes already in the game as a Boss hazerd, so why are people still obsessed with him? o.0 I just dont get that.. nyaa
Well, the people has a obsession with the "lack of villain characters" in Smash... And, the fact that Samus is the only rep from Metroid and other "less popular" series has more reps.

SchAlternate

Smash Master
NNID
SchAlternate
Switch FC
SW-4691-2422-5427
We just like the b**tard, simple as that, and we strongly believe he deserves more than just a non playable position. Granted, he might not get out of this mess so easily, but the least we can do is try (I mean, heck, Sakurai is likely not the one behind the Ballots anyway, so...).

Either way, that's neither here or there, and I really do not wish to get into an argument, because those really become tiresome.

So, what's the general consensus? Is Roy more likely to get a revamped moveset, or just a generally buffed up version of his Melee moveset?

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
I was one of the main people debating Roy in the RTC thread today, but I'd just like to say that I will be happy to see Roy in if he's a semi-clone or better. I'll be disappointed if he's a clone, but hardly surprised. I hope you guys get your man.

Pardon me. Boy. I hope you get your boy.
Thanks for the support good luck to you guys to with Ridley. You'll need it...

So, what's the general consensus? Is Roy more likely to get a revamped moveset, or just a generally buffed up version of his Melee moveset?
I feel like he'll be a fixed Melee Roy with several changes to his moveset to make him "Luigi-Marth"(with
TEH PHIR3)

Last edited:

ShionKaito438

Smash Journeyman
Slippi.gg
SK#378
NNID
ShionKaito438
I feel like he'll be a fixed Melee Roy with several changes to his moveset to make him "Luigi-Marth"(with TEH PHIR3)
Most likely. It's already been said a million times, but;
Marth (OC)
Lucina (Clone)
Roy (Semi-clone)

can be the new

Mario (OC)
Dr. Mario (Clone)
Luigi (Semi-clone)

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice
I hope it is Jun Fukuyama that will remain the voice actor for Roy.

Hopefully, all of his voice clips from Melee come back. If not, then at least let Jun Fukuyama either say the voice clips differently or have some new ones recorded. Personally, I prefer the former, the Melee voice clips.

ZeldaMaster

Smash Lord
I hope it is Jun Fukuyama that will remain the voice actor for Roy.

Hopefully, all of his voice clips from Melee come back. If not, then at least let Jun Fukuyama either say the voice clips differently or have some new ones recorded. Personally, I prefer the former, the Melee voice clips.
"Bwaghhhhh"
"EEEEEEEyah"

Lautsuu~

Smash Journeyman

*pats on shoulder* Come now, dear. Ignore that thread. They're only a small minority of naysayers. What are they compared to us?

Do not falter again, we will answer this outrage! Okay maybe we won't but whatever...
But, seriously, don't pay attention to that thread, friend. We will get through this, and we will see our boy home!

I believe in you, we believe in you, and of course, Roy believes in you. As Lucina said, we will challenge our fates!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom