• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Afterwards, my plan is to:
  • Get as many people who were indifferent to or against Roy on board the Roy hype train and justify his inclusion to them.
  • Try and get FE6 localized via Virtual Console to tie up the FE7 cliffhanger with Zephiel since it's also on Virtual Console.
  • Try and get a Binding Blade sequel on the Wii U, to have an FE6, 7, and FE6 sequel triangle on the Wii U, which Jordan from The Royvolution really wants to push for.
  • Help others get their veterans back, to give the roster a more complete feeling, to give people their long lost mains back, and if there's a future Smash game, it'll boost Roy's chances of returning again even more.
I'm all for helping with this plan. Binding Blade sequel? That would be interesting. I really hope we'll see an FE game on the Wii U. SMT x FE could be a test to see how FE might do on the Wii U and to see if there's interest, dunno.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
TBH, i'm not really interested in that SMT X FE game. I thought it would sorta be like an FF Dissidia game were you can play as protagonists from both series but when I found out that it's some next anime ****, I just lost interest really quickly.

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
But that raises the question, why did Ike have Red flames to being with? It had to be somehow related to Roy being cut from Brawl.

I do have a PM question, what do the Roy mains think of Roy's moveset in PM and how he plays compared to Melee? Would you guys say it is a good Luigified moveset? I only keep on saying you guys because my knowledge of Roy is very limited and I can only discuss him as a character, but not on a deep technical level like @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 and @ Ura Ura can.
I adore his moveset in Project M given how it not only makes him stand out more from Marth by decloning him a decent bit, even using some movements that relate to the game he originated from, it also fixed up most of his major flaws that he had in Melee, such as his rather poor aerial game despite his magnificent "SHFFL", issues with general flexibility in his move usage, and issues with his sourspot attacks being way too weak. I would definitely like to see something like that for SSB4 Roy at the very minimum (especially the general buffs to his existing attributes). I feel like they could do more to make Roy stand out even further if they put more time into it too, such as give him some more entirely new attacks like a FIHUUUUUR projectile.

Last edited:

royalblue

Smash Cadet
Thanks very much!

There's a lot that went really down with me becoming Roy's fan, and so far it's been quite enjoyable- even developing to my own well-being and confidence. Like discovering how positively I can influence people feedback to get better and find new life in things they love (such as me talking to one Marth X Roy-fanartist). So yeah. I kinda can see on both sides of the coin as not fully becoming a fan until maybe last year or so, which is why I went with this assumption But being a fan isn't difficult - but it's kind of peculiar that Roy apparently is very unpopular and unappealing at first glance according to fandoms he's in, but then is shown to have quite a massive fanbase that really loves him, and good reasons are there to back it up. It's like Roy is less extreme, but older version of Chrom in Smash-fandom (Roy-jokes + overall hate going years back), but bolstering more good qualities (not a blue-haired swordsman *cough, can be semicloned or even made completely different from other lords in Smash, is the best representative to Elibe-saga and GBA-saga in general, also he provided further steps onward to revive FE after Shouzou Kaga left, etc) and positive window to becoming a fighter (+ being a veteran).

I sometimes feel bad for Big Purple Dragon of Doom's fans, for just how much they're still denied who they wish to see, and keep being a laughing stock among the community in the meantime. Sakurai's own statements doesn't help, as much as he provided a reasonable explanation on why he can't make Ridley work and be as great as he wants him to be.

There was this one time I absolutely resented Robin's fans and even Robin himself for getting confirmed: because not only Chrom's fans didn't have to deal with millions of "Chrom Deconfirmed/FalconPunched/Friendzoned/-jokes, but we also had to deal with people making fun of the fans themselves for even "putting faith/support" on him, and what else complete toxic bull**** that went down. There was this Robin-fan who liked all my posts about me wanting to see Chrom in Smash after he got deconfirmed, out of irony-induced comedy. It really, really hurt my feelings, even if I talked down on him about it.

While I later discovered it was due Chrom's "supporters" in mix of real fans being absolutely mean-spirited and pulling superiority card on them, the way Robin-fans retaliated was unneeded and just inbeneficial to the community's growth, considering how I predicted how just far and as of now completely the blows on Chrom would settle in and render him to the deserving unpopular character that is just used as a fangirl bait/play-toy. The kicker to all this was that I genuinely liked Chrom and wanted him to pop in with a good appearance in Sm4sh ... and was joyfully surprised when Robin exhibited his skills, bringing in magic from FE-games, as they were my favorite thing.

Nowadays I can't even watch Robin's trailer because it seems to open the wound I was inflicted with all the toxic posts and acts on me as Chrom's supporter. Might sum it with beginning of this video clip:

(00:00 - 00:27: The monkey being Robin-fans. Also more Gumball, sorry :p)

At the end, Chrom hasn't ever come back on his former glory since his deconfirmation, and has become merely a secondary character to Robin and Lucina in basically all newcomers to FE:A + designated to being an iconic example of "bland stock FE-lord", while also serving as a massive fandom clown by his voice actor, Smash Bros 4, and even his character designer alike (with Chrom getting a sidestory of being in space being a blatantApril Fools-joke and the picture of Lucina realizing she was confirmed, while Chrom was left pulling a shocked comedic face).

But it's not like I was alone. Ridley's fans have to deal with this, Daisy's fans had to deal with this, Mewtwo's fans had to formerly deal with this... at the end, it has turned Smash-games into a toxic fandom war along with being presented as a popularity contest. I'm honestly done with that, for it keeps deterring me enjoying Smash Bros and it's characters NOT playable being also done with lots of love and effort put in (even Chrom, who I honestly think is understated with how much has been put on him for being reasonably not working in Smash), because the fandom makes it such a big and petty deal, or creates cringe comedy out of it that seems to never end, and might as well sum the entire series.

For this reason, I really wish to request that we all refrain from repeating the same mistake most of the fans have done when getting their character confirmed, as to spare the potential toxic attitude that seems to brew too hard around this otherwise amazing series. It has left many people with emotional scars and perhaps plain apathy because being enthusiastic and passionate about what you like when considering Smash playing a very nasty version of lottery.

We have to finally show that there's a fanbase that show clear maturity and sheer joy for the inclusion of their character WITHOUT being in expense of other people. It's funny to those who don't really care about their characters or have mostly carefree sense of humor, but when there's passionate fans, they'll be potentially be left almost destroyed out of any love to their character who didn't become a fighter (incase the toxic responses are really elaborate and all over the place)

The best amusement we can get is by watching Roy's detractors squirm out of sheer hate or trying to talk sweet to us after all the flack they threw on our boy. Not only it'll "taste sweeter", but we also get to witness the massive influence and power Roy has upon Smash Bros's entire fanbase, whether it's detractors having to potentially admit they were wrong or insightful about Roy's potential that we can forgive upon (and by going how well Sakurai and his team has done the characters up to this point, I'm confident they'll see how great Roy can be done, incase he's more than a clone), or more Roy's quiet supporters finally gathering in together to celebrate the Young Lion of Lycia.

So yeah. Please, let's show maturity in this fandom, and have silent drinks at all the final tears thrown while we watch from the above. And also joke as much as we want in our parts about :4roy: being the new "Roy" in "Roy-jokes.

But only when we have the clear road on our way to victory, which isn't still anytime soon visible. It's time to keep on going.

I'll admit there was a time when one of the reasons I wanted Roy to be confirmed was just so I could run around and rub it in the faces of all the detractors. When you feel like you're constantly getting pushed around and belittled just because you like a character it's not long until your thoughts start to turn to vengeance. That solves nothing, though. You described those parts of the Smash fanbase with the perfect word: toxic. I hate that so much of the fanbase is that way, and I want to make sure that I never become like that.

I think for the most part us Roy fans would handle his reveal in a mature manner. Over the years I've noticed that on the whole Roy fans seem to be very respectful. If there's one positive thing that can come from being kicked when your down for so many years it's that it really humbles you. I've gained a lot of empathy for other fans who had their mains cut or for those whose characters didn't make it in. You know just how bad that situation feels and you don't want anyone else to go through it.

And you're so right. The sweetest thing about Roy being confirmed would be watching all the detractors cry and moan because all their hatred over the years amounted to nothing. There will be no need for revenge when you can have a reward like that.

There might be some other examples, but I distinctly remember Roy being told about the retreating Bern army remnants at the end of Chapter 20X and being implored to pick them off, and Roy simply said that they should let them go because they had families.

Merlinus:
"Master Roy, Bern's troops are escaping."

Roy:
"Oh. All right."

Merlinus:
"All right? We must give chase."

Roy:
"No, don't. They're fleeing. They don't have any more will to fight."

Merlinus:
"But..."

Roy:
"They have families as well. There's no need to fight more than necessary."

Roy would not gloat in the face of his enemies' defeat. He would instead try to win over his former enemies.
I loved that part. It's stuff like that that makes me love Roy even more. I also liked his support conversations where he said that if he had to sacrifice one of his allies to win a battle then it wasn't really a victory.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I'm all for helping with this plan. Binding Blade sequel? That would be interesting. I really hope we'll see an FE game on the Wii U. SMT x FE could be a test to see how FE might do on the Wii U and to see if there's interest, dunno.
I know it sure got my attention. Personally, I dig the futuristic setting and standardized RPG feeling. Plus, I want to have more reasons to use those Fire Emblem Amiibos.

Speaking of which, gonna preorder the heck out of that Roy Amiibo if it comes to be.

TBH, i'm not really interested in that SMT X FE game. I thought it would sorta be like an FF Dissidia game were you can play as protagonists from both series but when I found out that it's some next anime ****, I just lost interest really quickly.
I was fairly disappointed, due to it looking like it'll use the FE name for nothing but profit. Just seems like another Atlus game to me. I'll still play it, since I like those kinds of games, and it'll have some FE throwbacks, but a Binding Blade sequel would fill the void for a core Fire Emblem experience and bring out the best of the Wii U's hardware for a true Fire Emblem title.

Last edited:

DougX

Smash Champion
My Super Secret Underwater Volcano Lair in Space
NNID
Luigirasendori
3DS FC
0877-2652-6033
Aye... I thought the idea was pretty cool until I saw the trailer and... Any sort of interest or excitement I might have had dropped like a stone. I might look into it a little more as more gets revealed just to see if it might not be as horrifically horrific as the trailer makes it out to be. I haven't really played SMT before and don't play too much FE, but I was still interested in how it'd turn out... And this is not how I wanted it to turn out. :c

Last edited:

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Given that Roy was shown in the first SMT x FE teaser trailer. Literally all I was hoping for was that they'd show him next time they mention the game. Was sorely disappointed.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I kinda like how they're handling the crossover aspect in SMT x FE. I think it's pretty unique. It's possible we'll see more FE character appearances, at least other than Tiki and what her role is supposed to be.

Plus, its an Atlus game, totally gonna get it. The translated lyrics of the song alone is pretty dark, which contrasts the flashy and cheerful trailer. I'm getting some facade vibes from what we've seen, at least that's what I feel. Atlus, I wanna see you pull a twist, a la Madoka Magica! Don't fail us now!

Last edited:

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem talk? I was as surprised as many of you were when I've seen the trailer and it mostly insult the SMT fans than the FE fans from what I've seen. We do have some crystal clear references like characters borrowing traits from certain lords/classes and enemies being based on the villains from the Fire Emblem franchise, whille the SMT side literally screams "Persona!" with the modern urban theme and the bright colors are all over the place. So lacking the darkness of the older titles and having zero gameplay elements from the games (except the elemental status icon) is essentially a kick in the face to the other crowd.

Again, we will have to wait until we see more news at E3 since we need more clarification about either side getting more representation. Considering how most RPG crossovers with plots are either tedious or too "fan fiction-y" like Project X Zone, I can see why they are avoiding the whole "Shin Megami Tensei characters help the Fire Emblem cast fight the forces of supernatural evil" direction with this game.

I'll drop the whole "rub it in" thing. It's really not gonna help anyone on either side, after all. I can be fairly toxic at times, and I'm not the most likable person, but I'm willing to work on it when it shows up.

Wow, it's really showing today.

Last edited:

FalKoopa

Rainbow Waifu
BRoomer
3DS FC
1650-3685-3998
Switch FC
SW-5545-7990-4793
SMTxFE? I had my doubts when I heard it was going to set in the modern day, but from the trailer, I can say it's seriously not my cup of tea. I'm surprised that it somehow managed to alienate both SMT and FE fans.

:231:

Tahu Mata

Smash Lord
I'm personally still waiting for more information on SMT X FE. It's certainly not what I expected, that's for sure, but I'm confident they're gonna be able to pull off something great. We still don't know much at all about the game, so let's be patient until we get more information before we start to get all disappointed because it's not 100% what we thought it was gonna be.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem talk? I was as surprised as many of you were when I've seen the trailer and it mostly insult the SMT fans than the FE fans from what I've seen. We do have some crystal clear references like characters borrowing traits from certain lords/classes and enemies being based on the villains from the Fire Emblem franchise, whille the SMT side literally screams "Persona!" with the modern urban theme and the bright colors are all over the place. So lacking the darkness of the older titles and having zero gameplay elements from the games (except the elemental status icon) is essentially a kick in the face to the other crowd.

Again, we will have to wait until we see more news at E3 since we need more clarification about either side getting more representation. Considering how most RPG crossovers with plots are either tedious or too "fan fiction-y" like Project X Zone, I can see why they are avoiding the whole "Shin Megami Tensei characters help the Fire Emblem cast fight the forces of supernatural evil" direction with this game.
This is why I would rather wait until we have a lot more info, or I actually play the game to make my final judgment.

It would be funny if SMT x FE becomes "Legend of Celda" 2.0.

I'll drop the whole "rub it in" thing. It's really not gonna help anyone on either side, after all. I can be fairly toxic at times, and I'm not the most likable person, but I'm willing to work on it when it shows up.

Well, if you really need to vent and rub it in and like post something... if Roy's confirmed, we could create like a Smash 4 Roy Skype group (probably gonna happen anyway). Then you could go crazy all you want.

What happens in the Roy Skype group stays in the Roy Skype group. :troll:

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483

Well yeah. We shouldn't really go rub it on people's faces in a way that feels like we won some bet and they should feel bad for losing that bet.

Instead, we can still act happy but reserved and mature about getting Roy back, and at best, laugh to all those who will baww or throw fits on Roy's inclusion for no good reason - especially if it tries to hate on Sakurai (for VOLUNTEERING TO EVEN DO MORE DLC FOR THE FANS JUST OUT OF BRINGING THEM HAPPINESS).

You know, fans who whine and think roster is based on slots, their own wishes and Sakurai being a prick for not listening to them, etc.

At the end, we know that Roy had received pointless hate- and can separate it from the real flaws and things that might turn him off to some people. To those who just hated him for petty or selfish reasons, I think we can just celebrate with happiness (and ridicule if they really come off as ridiculous) and let them slowly learn that Smash Bros won't bend their way, no matter how much hate they throw. This is what I want people to learn, and eventually accept that it's impossible to please everyone - and for that merit, Sakurai, with his team, has always ensured that secondary characters and elements are always brought in as top notch heart and effort put to them as the roster.
That IMO is most grand and priceless we can have right now, and we should always thank Sakurai for all that work.

Maybe then we can appreciate the series as the amazing crossover gather-up (like it should be) instead of the whole toxic popularity contest thing it's doing within the fandom.

On SMT X FE, I'm quite curious to what it has to offer. I'm bit bummed it wasn't the big crossover it went to be, but I at least hope we get quest appearances. (Tiki seems to prove it might be a thing though).

Last edited:

The Revolutionary Cafe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CafeRevolution
3DS FC
2766-9632-2051
Switch FC
5665-2697-0979
Well, if you really need to vent and rub it it and like post something... if Roy's confirmed, we could create like a Smash 4 Roy Skype group (probably gonna happen anyway). Then you could go crazy all you want.
I already have it made for the day. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Melee Grand Finals in Texas, with Pokeballs and Bob-ombs on low, on random stage, with all stages in the game on random selection.

This made my whole week.

Last edited:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman

Melee Grand Finals in Texas, with Pokeballs and Bob-ombs on low, on random stage, with all stages in the game on random selection.

This made my whole week.
T-that's beautiful. I don't know if this is an alternate universe anymore. *calls to mother*
Me: Mom? Can I never go to school ever again?
Mom: Why...?
Me: Because, there's two Roys playing in a Melee tournament with items on. This obviously isn't reality.

MELEE TOURNAMENT

WITH ITEMS?

It's more along the lines of "Smash tournament with items." All the other games exclude items just as much as Melee in tournament, it's a gentleman's clause thing whenever anyone touches items. Plus the only items sets I know are from Melee.

There's also this, which is even more gold:

T-that's beautiful. I don't know if this is an alternate universe anymore. *calls to mother*
Me: Mom? Can I never go to school ever again?
Mom: Why...?
Me: Because, there's two Roys playing in a Melee tournament with items on. This obviously isn't reality.
There's tons of random Roys in tournaments, and Sethlon & Lunchables are known for Roy dittos every time they play, but what makes this special is being a Melee Grand Finals with Roy. Roy is decent but most of Roy's playerbase in Melee that ends up on stream is bad. If you ever want to see more Roy in tournament, search "melee roy" on YouTube by upload date every week or two.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

This made my whole week.
This made my whole week as well lmao. Big Blue tech ftw!

And yes, there should be a Pool Party Roy skin. :awesome:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
There's tons of random Roys in tournaments, and Sethlon & Lunchables are known for Roy dittos every time they play, but what makes this special is being a Melee Grand Finals with Roy. Roy is decent but most of Roy's playerbase in Melee that ends up on stream is bad. If you ever want to see more Roy in tournament, search "melee roy" on YouTube by upload date every week or two.
Yeah, I know that there's quite a few Roys in tournament. But... it's Melee, and there are items... Roy dittos in grand finals. POKEFLOATS...

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Poke Floats is my guilty pleasure.

I used to take my friends on that stage all the time because they really didn't know what's going on half the time. Stage is one huge stall-fest lmao, especially if you watch like Fox dittos. I wouldn't even be mad if we get the stage as DLC lol.

Last edited:

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
It was actually grand finals of the Project M weekly here in Dallas, they just Gentleman's Clause agreed to play it on Melee with outlandish rules for fun.

It was actually grand finals of the Project M weekly here in Dallas, they just Gentleman's Clause agreed to play it on Melee with outlandish rules for fun.
Whoa, reminds me of when they still held 3DS stuff in CO the day of Wii U release, and everyone opted to play on the Wii U instead. Never had anything quite like that, I thought they seriously pushed PM back judging from the commentary when I was looking for Melee Roy sets this morning.

i see u @Lunchables and @ Strong Badam Strong Badam , what are you guys doing on a sm4sh Roy DLC thread?

D

Deleted member

I name search Lunchables every week or so to see if people talk about me

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
Since PM guys are here, I would like to say thank you for bringing back Roy for Project M. You guys including Roy, and Mewtwo, was what made me download Project M. I am really looking forward to 3.6.

Roy's PM inclusion helped convince many about the merits of bringing Roy back for Smash 4, and I personally hope Sakurai's Luigified Roy is similar to your own.

Please bring in the the purple dragon too. He's not happening for Smash DLC so he's all yours and would be hype on the same scale as Mewtwo/Roy were

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I still think Sm4sH needs to take it to the next level though (changing/revamping the majority of Roy's A attacks and special moves).

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
I saw Lunchables liking a post in my "news feed" on the right and ended up in this thread lol.

Hoshido and Nohr leaked on Virtual Console, with even more Japanese influence than what was already shown. Visit quickly before it's taken down:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073412120614/14866558073412120624

I have it all screenshotted and saved on my hard drive to break down and analyze later, I figured I'd get the word out now and analyze it all once it gets taken down.

What do you guys think of this new stuff?

Altea77

Smash Apprentice
So this was recently found.

http://imgur.com/gallery/q2gNNOD

If this is real, it seems very likely that Mother 3 will be getting a Western release because of Lucas's DLC inclusion.

What do you guys think this means for the chances of FE6 getting a Western release since Roy is also DLC?

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

If this is real, it seems very likely that Mother 3 will be getting a Western release because of Lucas's DLC inclusion.

What do you guys think this means for the chances of FE6 getting a Western release since Roy is also DLC?
If that's the case, then I can easily imagine Mother 3 with a T rating since it already happened with Earthbound. Definitely going to be on my "To buy" list if it were to be true.

It would be a missed huge opportunity if Nintendo doesn't think about localizing Roy's game since it would be a great way of reintroducing the West to Roy's journey by legal means. Though we are talking about the same guys who had bought games like Xenoblade Chronicles, The Mysterious Murasame Castle, and both Style Savvy games to the West.

I'm taking that image with a grain of salt. I do not believe or disbelieve it. I do believe that Nintendo would be incredibly stupid to not release Mother 3 here, so I have faith in a VC release regardless of whether there's leaks or not.

I also don't consider Roy as DLC until we get an official announcement. I wholeheartedly believe the files found via update are real, but I need much more. It's important to keep pushing for his inclusion until we have an official announcement. That way, his chances rise, he's potentially in our hands sooner, and he has more love put into his design. We also need to use FE7 on the Virtual Console and the ballot to request a VC release of FE6.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
There's been a recent interview with IS devs. I know the last page talks about FE: If, but on page 2 it seems like they talk about the overseas release of FE for the first time, and they also mention FE6. There might be an explanation why they didn't release FE6 here, but like I'm using google translate and it just sucks ass lol. Can't really trust what's been translated (I'm sure someone will translate the interview later on). Interview: http://www.4gamer.net/games/287/G028791/20150427113/

Hoshido and Nohr leaked on Virtual Console, with even more Japanese influence than what was already shown. Visit quickly before it's taken down:

https://miiverse.nintendo.net/titles/14866558073412120614/14866558073412120624

I have it all screenshotted and saved on my hard drive to break down and analyze later, I figured I'd get the word out now and analyze it all once it gets taken down.

What do you guys think of this new stuff?
That's interesting. A lot more Japanese influence yeah.

I took a screenshot of it in case it gets taken down as well lol.

Steelia

Smash Champion
There's been a recent interview with IS devs. I know the last page talks about FE: If, but on page 2 it seems like they talk about the overseas release of FE for the first time, and they also mention FE6. There might be an explanation why they didn't release FE6 here, but like I'm using google translate and it just sucks *** lol. Can't really trust what's been translated (I'm sure someone will translate the interview later on). Interview: http://www.4gamer.net/games/287/G028791/20150427113/
It sounds~ like they were considering releasing FE6 way back then, but "the story was too difficult" so they went against it. Think like what happened with Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
It sounds~ like they were considering releasing FE6 way back then, but "the story was too difficult" so they went against it. Think like what happened with Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels.
That's what I'm getting too, but of course I would prefer a more accurate translation for the whole thing, especially what they say after it.

If that's the case, I wonder if it's more likely we'll see a FE6 remake rather than it localized on VC, at least for the West.

But this still doesn't explain the fact that NoA had interest to localize FE6 at one point back then. I guess they settled with the game being too difficult in the end and waited for FE7 instead?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom