• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lycia Alliance: Roy Legacy Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

PSIGuy

Smash Lord
Flare Blade has the overhead swing, whereas this move would keep the thrust animation of the Brawl-onwards Shieldbreaker but shooting flames instead of wind.

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice
Flare Blade has the overhead swing, whereas this move would keep the thrust animation of the Brawl-onwards Shieldbreaker but shooting flames instead of wind.
I see. Again, excellent idea! I remember several users on the online discussions on different websites saying that the Sword of Seals has the ability to shoot out fire.

I hope Sakurai doesn't give Roy a majority of wind moves though.

Here's what I dream of for Roy's custom moves:

Neutral B 2: Kills any and all "Roy is in Smash, guys!" jokes associated with the koopaling. Roy's fist reaches through space and time to remove all instances of this stale and unfunny joke that's been old for at least six months. People assume this custom special does nothing.

Neutral B 3: Kills any and all “Roy is in Smash, guys!” jokes associated with the King Roy trophy. The koopaling is also deleted from the game, allowing Bowser Jr. to have one extra palette of his own, so players who also use Bowser Jr. are robbed of palettes less than they originally were, due to the unecessary koopaling alts stealing palettes from him.

Side B 2: Silences all detractor arguments ever made against Roy because this custom special looks so cool even they can’t hate Roy after seeing it.

Side B 3: Wipes Reddit and GameFAQs slightly of their Roy ignorance with each use, which is why it should be tournament standard in most of Roy’s legal custom movesets.

Down B 2: His customs are already everything they need to be why add more?

Also, found out that Brawl BRSTMs3 not only has a sentient human brain allowing them to do more than gamerip endlessly (God bless them for their uploads) but they also support Roy, which adds even more of a brain to them.

Last edited:

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
We out here, fam.

I loved Thracia so much that I bought it never intending to play the cartridge. $72 I don't regret, I got it for a steal since it was usually $150 or so at the time with the places I looked iirc.
That really is great deal for FE5. I had to spend around $90 for a complete copy, only my copy didn't have the FE5 sticker on its memory cassette, instead it was on a packed in with a sheet. On my last run-through of FE5, which was two years ago, I managed to get a SS rank (technically AA since the memory cassette version doesn't have S, SS, or SSS rankings). FE5 was the most I ever spent on a video game by a sizable amount. Its truly an amazing game, and a fitting swansong to Nintendo's greatest console.

I actually don't own a Super Famicom to play the SFC FE trilogy. I had to use a power drill to modify the bottom of the carts to get them to fit into a North American Super Nintendo. I used online translations scripts to get the story. Nothing beats putting a cartridge into a console and holding a controller in your hands.

I felt like this too until I started lurking here awhile ago. It can be hard to figure out how the general fanbase feels about a character sometimes when the detractors are so loud. But thank goodness all of his supporters, both here and elsewhere, have never given up hope even after all these years. Roy fans are very passionate, that's for sure.
I felt the same back in 2007. It seemed as though everyone was bashing Roy, and there was not even a Roy support thread for much of pre-Brawl. After Ike's confirmation I moved to make a Roy support topic. I was surprised to see the flood of Roy support I was getting, and while there were detractors mouthing that Roy shouldn't come back, it was a fun little community.

I honestly felt bad that I had not spoken up and taken action for Roy's support sooner. I basically felt it was my obligation to help build up Roy's fanbase better for Smash 4, and to dispel some of the detractor myths on him. I think others have done much more than me on former, while on the latter I say my biggest contribution was showing that Roy was popular in Japan, that FE6 was well-received in Japan, that if we got a third FE character in Brawl it would have been Roy, and that it was Sakurai not Intelligent Systems whose idea was to include Roy. However, I learned that no matter what debunked, there was always an excuse that was used by them.

The Roy fanbase may have had the hardest battle of any fanbase. Its truly something that we somehow managed to not only be the only FE character fanbase left standing after all these, but among the largest character fanbases in general. We have had countless other character fanbases try to shut us up, but in the end we endured.

However, the fight is still far from over. I am glad RoyvolutionReam is hard at work updating the website, and Croph managing this thread.

Buying a game while never intending to play the cartridge, you say?

Best $100 I ever spent. Maybe one day my reading skills will be good enough that I'll be able to play it.

I've been trying for a long time to find a copy of Path of Radiance. Most of the copies online are going for $100+ and I'm still kicking myself for not buying it when it was new. Never seen it in a store in the past however many years. I was lucky enough to find Radiant Dawn not too long ago at a retro game shop for $60. It was used, but still had the box and manual, so not bad. I was even able to redeem the Club Nintendo points for it, haha.
I got a complete set for FE6 back in 2008 for around $60-65, I guess it really shot up in price over the past seven years. I really love how one of the first pages in the instruction booklet has a little retrospective of each of the games in the Fire Emblem series up until that point.

The reason why I imported FE6 was as a Roy supporter during pre-Brawl a common accusation against Roy fans were that they were not legitimate fans of the character since they had not played his game. I felt that in order to be on even speaking level with those detractors I had to be someone that had played and beaten FE6. Since then I have realized, people who are fans of a character simply due to Smash Bros. are just as legitimate as those who are fans through other source material.

Honestly, I was a bit nervous on it since I thought the game being in complete Japanese would hinder my enjoyment of the title. I had already found out an online transcript of the translation, so I planned to use that to understand the story.

It ended up being one of my favorite gaming experiences. I loved the diversity of the maps designs, and how all the gaiden chapters had unique hazards to each of them. The game was certainly much harder than all the international FE's, but that just made the game even more fun to me. I actually had quite a bit of fun with FE6 being in Japanese, as I simply mentally sub-titled what they were actually saying. Sometimes serious, sometimes very comical.

FE6 actually enhanced my fondness of the Fire Emblem series a good deal, and made me want to import the Super Nintendo Fire Emblem's. My fond memories of playing through FE6 for a first time also made me more driven to support Roy's return as well.

As for Path of Radiance, its hilarious reading how ridiculously expensive that game is now considering I got a bought a brand new sealed copy for only $15 back in 2006. Really goes to show how much Smash Bros. inclusion can change things, huh.

Yo there, and welcome aboard! This is like a sanctuary to Roy's supporters, all and new. I'm still positive there's more silent fans out there, however.

I also main him along with Marth in P:M. Such a sweet and amazing character in that game. I think it helped a lot to contribute wanting to see Roy reworked to Smash 4 as more semicloned character.

So being a fan of his isn't "easy" if you're just bandwagoning on him becoming the next DLC fighter. It's like a filter which is based on true bonding and affection to the character: which proves me that Roy's support is one of the most pure and definitely most enduring in this fandom, especially in spite of how much undeserving hate and flack he gets.
)
Yeah. I found Roy fans are among the most numerous of fanbases, but frankly are just a little too quiet. Even among the Western fanbase, Roy is among the Top 10 most popular choices for DLC.

I found your explanation of how you grew into a Roy fan very interesting and inspiring. I also have surmised that Project M did a lot to change a lot of people's opinion on him as it showed a character with Roy's setup could be well done if properly balanced and Luigi-fied.

As for the bolded, that is perhaps why the Roy fanbase has endured for so long. Only the most passionate and "true " of fans can continue to support a character after everyone tells them they shouldn't. That Roy has continued to put up such fan numbers even after his games being close to 15 years old and four FE characters is really something.

Roy fans have had perhaps the roughest journey of any prospective DLC character, and I doubt there will ever be another character that will have endured the same thing that Roy fans had over the years, yet still manage to retain much of their fanbase. Potentially Ridley fans could be the next Roy fans, but only time will tell.

Again, great response there. It really shows what a journey supporting Roy has been for all of us, for both us long-timers and newcomers.

The day when Roy gets announced as a playable DLC representative will be the day us Roy supporters will win the battle against the Roy detractors once and for all. Hopefully, he, along with Ryu, gets announced at e3 2015.
Personally, I cannot say I feel we have succeeded until Roy has actually been formally confirmed. The next few months will be arduous. We cannot be complacent at this point. This is, hopefully, just the last several maps of our quest to reclaim the throne. However, as any FE fan knows, this is where the antagonist army throws everything and the kitchen sink at you. We need to convince as many people as possible that Roy has worth to return.

As for winning the battle against the detractors, personally I won't rub it in their faces if when he gets confirmed. They say the best revenge is living well. As Roy fans, we should be happy about being able to finally being able to play as him alongside all the rest of the Smash 4 cast and waiting for so long. It is my hope that Roy's Smash 4 incarnation actually manages to convert some of the detractors and see Roy as a worthwhile addition to Smash Bros. Above all, it will also lead to a whole new generation enjoying Roy for the first time.

We shouldn't hold a grudge. We should be pleased that despite all odds, our boy finally returned.

However, its not over until its over. Until Roy is actually confirmed, we still have our work cut out for us.

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
Down B 2: His customs are already everything they need to be why add more?
Down B 2: Roy's raw awesomeness counters every argument ever made against him.

Down B 3: Roy breaks through every flame shield ever made against him and his fans with a OHKO counter.

Neither of these counters need to connect with an attack to deal damage.

Edit: I have been meaning to say this for a while, but almost always forget.

Sakurai said one of the reasons Doctor Mario was added back to the roster instead of being just a Mario alt was his fan following. I remember reading something about doctor jokes being made, and when the Black Alt was used, he was called a back alley doctor.
Whats my point? My point is that Sakurai acknowledged Doc's fans and didn't just make Dr. Mario an alt, he added him back.

My original logic behind this was if the back alley doctor was added back, then the Roy's Our Boy chant will definitely be added back for our boy Roy, but I realized that it also works for more reasoning Roy will be added back, and why he wasn't a palette swap of Marth.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
The best revenge is living well huh? I actually like that sentiment. After all, we know how people's opinions on a character can change with both a conformation and deconformation. Ridley was basically Top 3 when it came to potential newcomers in Smash and he enjoyed support from all across the fanbase but when Big Daddy Sakurai came out with his deconformation axe, everyone went from "yo we want Ridley in this game!" to "lol who the hell wants Ridley in this game?". Alternatively, a character confirmation can change negative perceptions in to positive ones (Villager comes to mind for this topic). If Roy were to return revamped with his Awakening attire as his primary attire, all the "3rd Marth crap" would cease to exist and most of the detractors would have to just call it a day.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
Roy didn't get any hate in Awakening. So yea I imagine if he returned with a luigified moveset and Awakening design he'd be accepted by hopefully everyone.

Yong Dekonk

Smash Apprentice
I don't know if this has been brought up yet... But Ike's neutral special switched from a red flame to a blue flame for Smash 4. This intentional change could mean that Sakurai has been planning to bring Roy back so he altered Ike's flame color to blue in order to differentiate him from Roy's red flame sword.

Last edited:

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
Speaking of Roy in FEA, how many of you bought the DLC and used him as a unit? In my first playthrough, I paired Marth and Roy together as Partners up until the end of the first story arch, then other characters outprogressed them in terms of level and experience gained.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
I don't know if this has been brought up yet... But Ike's neutral special switched from a red flame to a blue flame for Smash 4. This intentional change could mean that Sakurai has been planning to bring Roy back so he altered Ike's flame color to blue in order to differentiate him from Roy's red flame sword.
That's one explanation. But the likely one is probably that Sakurai changed it just because Ike DOES use blue flames in his games.

Knux27

Smash Journeyman
That's one explanation. But the likely one is probably that Sakurai changed it just because Ike DOES use blue flames in his games.
But that raises the question, why did Ike have Red flames to being with? It had to be somehow related to Roy being cut from Brawl.

I do have a PM question, what do the Roy mains think of Roy's moveset in PM and how he plays compared to Melee? Would you guys say it is a good Luigified moveset? I only keep on saying you guys because my knowledge of Roy is very limited and I can only discuss him as a character, but not on a deep technical level like @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 and @ Ura Ura can.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
But that raises the question, why did Ike have Red flames to being with? It had to be somehow related to Roy being cut from Brawl.

I do have a PM question, what do the Roy mains think of Roy's moveset in PM and how he plays compared to Melee? Would you guys say it is a good Luigified moveset? I only keep on saying you guys because my knowledge of Roy is very limited and I can only discuss him as a character, but not on a deep technical level like Royvolution Ream and SMX can.
Well, he had blue flames only in Radiant Dawn, and in the ending only. So maybe it was too late to just add it in for Brawl. If you're also referring to how early screenshots of Smash 4 Ike also had red flames, that's probably just because they ported the animations/effects from Brawl initially. I mean, they did just reveal Ike when they had the picture, and they supposedly revealed the characters based on how far they were in development.

As for PM Roy, I don't play PM so idk.

Last edited:

SSB4 Roy Pharae

Smash Apprentice
I do have a PM question, what do the Roy mains think of Roy's moveset in PM and how he plays compared to Melee? Would you guys say it is a good Luigified moveset? I only keep on saying you guys because my knowledge of Roy is very limited and I can only discuss him as a character, but not on a deep technical level like @ dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 dy831532sssfjhhggb2224523 and @ Ura Ura can.
Even though I hadn't played Project M yet, I can say that Roy plays much better than his Melee incarnation. According to what I read, he has improved aerial game, and many of the flaws he had in Melee have been fixed with the mod.

As for his moveset, he seems pretty much luigified. The changes they given him make Roy stand out from Marth, while still playing similar to him. I really like his final smash in that mod too. Also, that Double-Edged Dance being two-handed instead of one-handed is a plus for Roy in Project M, along with his 4th down variant and reverse variant.

I'm sure you saw the changes he received, but if you want to see the differences between Roy and Marth very clearly, here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWdSR_nMryA

I think for SSB4, he may be even more different than what we saw of Project M Roy, while still retaining some of Marth's moves. Let's hope Sakurai gives Roy the differences in this game that he had planned for Brawl.

Last edited:

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

It is different but I think a lot more can be done to declone him to be different from Marth. Like I mentioned before, a new side B that involves Roy using a Fire Projectile from his sword and a down B that incorporates both his Counter and his Double-Edged Dance in to one move would make him really unique. That and a lot of his A attacks can use some revamping (which PM did a good job of I guess though I want to see more A attacks changed if Roy becomes DLC).

royalblue

Smash Cadet
I got a complete set for FE6 back in 2008 for around $60-65, I guess it really shot up in price over the past seven years. I really love how one of the first pages in the instruction booklet has a little retrospective of each of the games in the Fire Emblem series up until that point.

The reason why I imported FE6 was as a Roy supporter during pre-Brawl a common accusation against Roy fans were that they were not legitimate fans of the character since they had not played his game. I felt that in order to be on even speaking level with those detractors I had to be someone that had played and beaten FE6. Since then I have realized, people who are fans of a character simply due to Smash Bros. are just as legitimate as those who are fans through other source material.

Honestly, I was a bit nervous on it since I thought the game being in complete Japanese would hinder my enjoyment of the title. I had already found out an online transcript of the translation, so I planned to use that to understand the story.

It ended up being one of my favorite gaming experiences. I loved the diversity of the maps designs, and how all the gaiden chapters had unique hazards to each of them. The game was certainly much harder than all the international FE's, but that just made the game even more fun to me. I actually had quite a bit of fun with FE6 being in Japanese, as I simply mentally sub-titled what they were actually saying. Sometimes serious, sometimes very comical.

FE6 actually enhanced my fondness of the Fire Emblem series a good deal, and made me want to import the Super Nintendo Fire Emblem's. My fond memories of playing through FE6 for a first time also made me more driven to support Roy's return as well.

As for Path of Radiance, its hilarious reading how ridiculously expensive that game is now considering I got a bought a brand new sealed copy for only $15 back in 2006. Really goes to show how much Smash Bros. inclusion can change things, huh.
Ahaha...I actually bought my copy of FE6 back in 2007. I remember getting it by contacting some website that was all about exporting stuff from Japan and asking if they could find me a copy. My choices were between a used, slightly beaten up one for $50 or a shiny new copy for $100. Roy was worth the extra money. But even if I did overpay I don't regret it at all. Even after all these years it's still one of my favorite collection pieces.

The fact that you had more fun with FE6 because it was more of a challenge is exactly how I felt too. FE6 is my absolute favorite in the series not just because it starred my favorite character ever, but because it was fun and challenging and really taught me how to properly play a FE game more than any of the others ever did. I felt so accomplished when I beat it for the first time, then found out that I hadn't seen the true ending because I missed the gaiden chapters. I pretty much turned right around and played it through again and had even more fun the second time.

Speaking of Roy in FEA, how many of you bought the DLC and used him as a unit? In my first playthrough, I paired Marth and Roy together as Partners up until the end of the first story arch, then other characters outprogressed them in terms of level and experience gained.
I did! I specifically bought FE:A (and the 3DS to play it on) just to buy Roy's DLC, so it would be silly of me to not use him. I paired him up with Marth too, because how could I not, right? But I used them all the way until the end of the game. Haha, actually it was Roy and Marth who I used to beat the final boss. It was the only time I beat a FE game with anyone other than my main lord.

I'd say it's good enough, I haven't seen one person complain about Roy being made for PM, and it brings out the best of his fundamental ideas and essentially declones him. Brawl Minus also does an incredibly good job, I could hand that game to anyone and they wouldn't say Roy is a clone in it, but he kept all of his positive attributes and was easy to adjust to. I want to see what sm4sh Roy brings, I don't want a copy and paste job from PM because I know Roy deserves more than a PM moveset in two games, and I can see more for him than just what PM did. They did a great job but Roy has more to him. Ironically, I had suggested a lot of PM ideas on the site before my most recent update, but I axed it all and pretended it never happened in the most recent update, heh. Axes can sometimes beat swords.

I did a run where I named the avatar Roy, then I used Bonus Box Roy. and Outrealm Gate Roy. They were a pure triangle of destruction.

I've used Marth, Roy, other low level DLC characters, and Eliwood as regular party members at different points, but since they don't have support conversations, don't show up on Streetpass teams, and don't play a part in conceiving the second generation characters, I never had the proper drive to use them like I wanted when I heard about them pre-release. I just have a decent amount of them maxed at postgame for shenanigans and to see my favorite characters being badass.

Well, he had blue flames only in Radiant Dawn, and in the ending only. So maybe it was too late to just add it in for Brawl. If you're also referring to how early screenshots of Smash 4 Ike also had red flames, that's probably just because they ported the animations/effects from Brawl initially. I mean, they did just reveal Ike when they had the picture, and they supposedly revealed the characters based on how far they were in development.
I remember how disappointed I was in Ike's weird orange flames during early sm4sh screenshots. When I saw the Robin and Lucina trailer, it made me so happy to see.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal

As a Roy main in both Melee and Project M, I can say I honestly enjoy his Project M incarnation far more. The decloned updates not only make him feel fresh, but entirely more usable than his previous incarnation. In a word, P:M Roy is aggressive. And I mean REALLY aggressive. He has a far more consistent air game, and combos much smother altogether. All of the changes the PMDT made to Roy are welcome and needed changes to the character. Would be very elated to see Roy turn out similar in that regard in Smash 4. And that Awakening design is also more than welcome in my book.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
Yeah. I found Roy fans are among the most numerous of fanbases, but frankly are just a little too quiet. Even among the Western fanbase, Roy is among the Top 10 most popular choices for DLC.

I found your explanation of how you grew into a Roy fan very interesting and inspiring. I also have surmised that Project M did a lot to change a lot of people's opinion on him as it showed a character with Roy's setup could be well done if properly balanced and Luigi-fied.

As for the bolded, that is perhaps why the Roy fanbase has endured for so long. Only the most passionate and "true " of fans can continue to support a character after everyone tells them they shouldn't. That Roy has continued to put up such fan numbers even after his games being close to 15 years old and four FE characters is really something.

Roy fans have had perhaps the roughest journey of any prospective DLC character, and I doubt there will ever be another character that will have endured the same thing that Roy fans had over the years, yet still manage to retain much of their fanbase. Potentially Ridley fans could be the next Roy fans, but only time will tell.

Again, great response there. It really shows what a journey supporting Roy has been for all of us, for both us long-timers and newcomers.
Thanks very much!

There's a lot that went really down with me becoming Roy's fan, and so far it's been quite enjoyable- even developing to my own well-being and confidence. Like discovering how positively I can influence people feedback to get better and find new life in things they love (such as me talking to one Marth X Roy-fanartist). So yeah. I kinda can see on both sides of the coin as not fully becoming a fan until maybe last year or so, which is why I went with this assumption But being a fan isn't difficult - but it's kind of peculiar that Roy apparently is very unpopular and unappealing at first glance according to fandoms he's in, but then is shown to have quite a massive fanbase that really loves him, and good reasons are there to back it up. It's like Roy is less extreme, but older version of Chrom in Smash-fandom (Roy-jokes + overall hate going years back), but bolstering more good qualities (not a blue-haired swordsman *cough, can be semicloned or even made completely different from other lords in Smash, is the best representative to Elibe-saga and GBA-saga in general, also he provided further steps onward to revive FE after Shouzou Kaga left, etc) and positive window to becoming a fighter (+ being a veteran).

I sometimes feel bad for Big Purple Dragon of Doom's fans, for just how much they're still denied who they wish to see, and keep being a laughing stock among the community in the meantime. Sakurai's own statements doesn't help, as much as he provided a reasonable explanation on why he can't make Ridley work and be as great as he wants him to be.

As for winning the battle against the detractors, personally I won't rub it in their faces if when he gets confirmed. They say the best revenge is living well. As Roy fans, we should be happy about being able to finally being able to play as him alongside all the rest of the Smash 4 cast and waiting for so long. It is my hope that Roy's Smash 4 incarnation actually manages to convert some of the detractors and see Roy as a worthwhile addition to Smash Bros. Above all, it will also lead to a whole new generation enjoying Roy for the first time.

We shouldn't hold a grudge. We should be pleased that despite all odds, our boy finally returned.

There was this one time I absolutely resented Robin's fans and even Robin himself for getting confirmed: because not only Chrom's fans didn't have to deal with millions of "Chrom Deconfirmed/FalconPunched/Friendzoned/-jokes, but we also had to deal with people making fun of the fans themselves for even "putting faith/support" on him, and what else complete toxic bull**** that went down. There was this Robin-fan who liked all my posts about me wanting to see Chrom in Smash after he got deconfirmed, out of irony-induced comedy. It really, really hurt my feelings, even if I talked down on him about it.

While I later discovered it was due Chrom's "supporters" in mix of real fans being absolutely mean-spirited and pulling superiority card on them, the way Robin-fans retaliated was unneeded and just inbeneficial to the community's growth, considering how I predicted how just far and as of now completely the blows on Chrom would settle in and render him to the deserving unpopular character that is just used as a fangirl bait/play-toy. The kicker to all this was that I genuinely liked Chrom and wanted him to pop in with a good appearance in Sm4sh ... and was joyfully surprised when Robin exhibited his skills, bringing in magic from FE-games, as they were my favorite thing.

Nowadays I can't even watch Robin's trailer because it seems to open the wound I was inflicted with all the toxic posts and acts on me as Chrom's supporter. Might sum it with beginning of this video clip:

(00:00 - 00:27: The monkey being Robin-fans. Also more Gumball, sorry :p)

At the end, Chrom hasn't ever come back on his former glory since his deconfirmation, and has become merely a secondary character to Robin and Lucina in basically all newcomers to FE:A + designated to being an iconic example of "bland stock FE-lord", while also serving as a massive fandom clown by his voice actor, Smash Bros 4, and even his character designer alike (with Chrom getting a sidestory of being in space being a blatantApril Fools-joke and the picture of Lucina realizing she was confirmed, while Chrom was left pulling a shocked comedic face).

But it's not like I was alone. Ridley's fans have to deal with this, Daisy's fans had to deal with this, Mewtwo's fans had to formerly deal with this... at the end, it has turned Smash-games into a toxic fandom war along with being presented as a popularity contest. I'm honestly done with that, for it keeps deterring me enjoying Smash Bros and it's characters NOT playable being also done with lots of love and effort put in (even Chrom, who I honestly think is understated with how much has been put on him for being reasonably not working in Smash), because the fandom makes it such a big and petty deal, or creates cringe comedy out of it that seems to never end, and might as well sum the entire series.

For this reason, I really wish to request that we all refrain from repeating the same mistake most of the fans have done when getting their character confirmed, as to spare the potential toxic attitude that seems to brew too hard around this otherwise amazing series. It has left many people with emotional scars and perhaps plain apathy because being enthusiastic and passionate about what you like when considering Smash playing a very nasty version of lottery.

We have to finally show that there's a fanbase that show clear maturity and sheer joy for the inclusion of their character WITHOUT being in expense of other people. It's funny to those who don't really care about their characters or have mostly carefree sense of humor, but when there's passionate fans, they'll be potentially be left almost destroyed out of any love to their character who didn't become a fighter (incase the toxic responses are really elaborate and all over the place)

The best amusement we can get is by watching Roy's detractors squirm out of sheer hate or trying to talk sweet to us after all the flack they threw on our boy. Not only it'll "taste sweeter", but we also get to witness the massive influence and power Roy has upon Smash Bros's entire fanbase, whether it's detractors having to potentially admit they were wrong or insightful about Roy's potential that we can forgive upon (and by going how well Sakurai and his team has done the characters up to this point, I'm confident they'll see how great Roy can be done, incase he's more than a clone), or more Roy's quiet supporters finally gathering in together to celebrate the Young Lion of Lycia.

So yeah. Please, let's show maturity in this fandom, and have silent drinks at all the final tears thrown while we watch from the above. And also joke as much as we want in our parts about :4roy: being the new "Roy" in "Roy-jokes.

But only when we have the clear road on our way to victory, which isn't still anytime soon visible. It's time to keep on going.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
I really agree with that. No point in trying to rub it in to people if Roy gets confirmed.

Still though, it's absolutely mandatory for Roy's reveal trailer that Roy gives Roy Koopa a fully charged neutral B to the face. Right after that happens, all the Roy Koopa jokes will be obliterated from existence.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
I do have to say I was pretty satisfied with the Smash 4 roster, despite all of the cuts and questionable clone choices. Robin, Shulk, and to a lesser degree, Lucina, all managed to fill my void where I really missed playing as Roy. Plus, Project M and Melee are always there to pick up and play if I ever need my dosage of Roy. But still. Nothing is more satisfying than having all your mains together in the same title. To me, Roy is a big bonus to an already enjoyable game. He is literally the only main of mine missing from this game. And if all the likely rumors are true, I'll have all my mains under one roof. I couldn't thank Sakurai enough if I tried. Literally going out of his way to please his fans to this degree is a blessing.

If I end up getting anymore potential mains out of this Smash Ballot thing, I might explode.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I really agree with that. No point in trying to rub it in to people if Roy gets confirmed.

Still though, it's absolutely mandatory for Roy's reveal trailer that Roy gives Roy Koopa a fully charged neutral B to the face. Right after that happens, all the Roy Koopa jokes will be obliterated from existence.
Oh yes. Yes. :4lemmy:

Knowing how Sakurai had put about 2 little "references" on Roy via Roy Koopa, I'm sure we'll get at least some kind of a cathartic nod. At the end, it's more pronounced that Roy Koopa seems to play around Roy's disappearance than that of Mewtwo VS Greninja.

(The references being: in Bowser Jr's Classic Clear Video,Roy is in Castle Siege's castle-section, punching statues + in Mewtwo's trailer, Roy gets a deflected cannonball to his from Mewtwo's Confusion)

Thanks very much!

There's a lot that went really down with me becoming Roy's fan, and so far it's been quite enjoyable- even developing to my own well-being and confidence. Like discovering how positively I can influence people feedback to get better and find new life in things they love (such as me talking to one Marth X Roy-fanartist). So yeah. I kinda can see on both sides of the coin as not fully becoming a fan until maybe last year or so, which is why I went with this assumption But being a fan isn't difficult - but it's kind of peculiar that Roy apparently is very unpopular and unappealing at first glance according to fandoms he's in, but then is shown to have quite a massive fanbase that really loves him, and good reasons are there to back it up. It's like Roy is less extreme, but older version of Chrom in Smash-fandom (Roy-jokes + overall hate going years back), but bolstering more good qualities (not a blue-haired swordsman *cough, can be semicloned or even made completely different from other lords in Smash, is the best representative to Elibe-saga and GBA-saga in general, also he provided further steps onward to revive FE after Shouzou Kaga left, etc) and positive window to becoming a fighter (+ being a veteran).

I sometimes feel bad for Big Purple Dragon of Doom's fans, for just how much they're still denied who they wish to see, and keep being a laughing stock among the community in the meantime. Sakurai's own statements doesn't help, as much as he provided a reasonable explanation on why he can't make Ridley work and be as great as he wants him to be.

There was this one time I absolutely resented Robin's fans and even Robin himself for getting confirmed: because not only Chrom's fans didn't have to deal with millions of "Chrom Deconfirmed/FalconPunched/Friendzoned/-jokes, but we also had to deal with people making fun of the fans themselves for even "putting faith/support" on him, and what else complete toxic bull**** that went down. There was this Robin-fan who liked all my posts about me wanting to see Chrom in Smash after he got deconfirmed, out of irony-induced comedy. It really, really hurt my feelings, even if I talked down on him about it.

While I later discovered it was due Chrom's "supporters" in mix of real fans being absolutely mean-spirited and pulling superiority card on them, the way Robin-fans retaliated was unneeded and just inbeneficial to the community's growth, considering how I predicted how just far and as of now completely the blows on Chrom would settle in and render him to the deserving unpopular character that is just used as a fangirl bait/play-toy. The kicker to all this was that I genuinely liked Chrom and wanted him to pop in with a good appearance in Sm4sh ... and was joyfully surprised when Robin exhibited his skills, bringing in magic from FE-games, as they were my favorite thing.

Nowadays I can't even watch Robin's trailer because it seems to open the wound I was inflicted with all the toxic posts and acts on me as Chrom's supporter. Might sum it with beginning of this video clip:

At the end, Chrom hasn't ever come back on his former glory since his deconfirmation, and has become merely a secondary character to Robin and Lucina in basically all newcomers to FE:A + designated to being an iconic example of "bland stock FE-lord", while also serving as a massive fandom clown by his voice actor, Smash Bros 4, and even his character designer alike (with Chrom getting a sidestory of being in space being a blatantApril Fools-joke and the picture of Lucina realizing she was confirmed, while Chrom was left pulling a shocked comedic face).

But it's not like I was alone. Ridley's fans have to deal with this, Daisy's fans had to deal with this, Mewtwo's fans had to formerly deal with this... at the end, it has turned Smash-games into a toxic fandom war along with being presented as a popularity contest. I'm honestly done with that, for it keeps deterring me enjoying Smash Bros and it's characters NOT playable being also done with lots of love and effort put in (even Chrom, who I honestly think is understated with how much has been put on him for being reasonably not working in Smash), because the fandom makes it such a big and petty deal, or creates cringe comedy out of it that seems to never end, and might as well sum the entire series.

For this reason, I really wish to request that we all refrain from repeating the same mistake most of the fans have done when getting their character confirmed, as to spare the potential toxic attitude that seems to brew too hard around this otherwise amazing series. It has left many people with emotional scars and perhaps plain apathy because being enthusiastic and passionate about what you like when considering Smash playing a very nasty version of lottery.

We have to finally show that there's a fanbase that show clear maturity and sheer joy for the inclusion of their character WITHOUT being in expense of other people. It's funny to those who don't really care about their characters or have mostly carefree sense of humor, but when there's passionate fans, they'll be potentially be left almost destroyed out of any love to their character who didn't become a fighter (incase the toxic responses are really elaborate and all over the place)

The best amusement we can get is by watching Roy's detractors squirm out of sheer hate or trying to talk sweet to us after all the flack they threw on our boy. Not only it'll "taste sweeter", but we also get to witness the massive influence and power Roy has upon Smash Bros's entire fanbase, whether it's detractors having to potentially admit they were wrong or insightful about Roy's potential that we can forgive upon (and by going how well Sakurai and his team has done the characters up to this point, I'm confident they'll see how great Roy can be done, incase he's more than a clone), or more Roy's quiet supporters finally gathering in together to celebrate the Young Lion of Lycia.

So yeah. Please, let's show maturity in this fandom, and have silent drinks at all the final tears thrown while we watch from the above. And also joke as much as we want in our parts about :4roy: being the new "Roy" in "Roy-jokes.

But only when we have the clear road on our way to victory, which isn't still anytime soon visible. It's time to keep on going.
I'll edit out the Awakening part of my most recent post, and avoid bringing up the Awakening rep vs. Awakening rep topic for the rest of the thread.

Last edited:

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
I'll edit out the Awakening part of my most recent post.
No need to, really. Each to their own. Chrom being prevalent everywhere in Gematsu-leak-related discussion + bandwagoning got massively awful to Robin's supporters, anyway.

All I want is all of you Roy's supporters not pull off toxic posting like Robin-fans (and Ridley-detractors, etc) did towards the fans of not liking Roy as an added character ( saying stuff like "HA, ROY IS IN, RIGHT ON YOUR FACE DISLIKERS! + ROY GOT IN OVER YOUR YOUR FE-REP/BALLOT CHARACTER TROLOLOL, etc)

Not assuming that you did regarding Chrom being deconfirmed, but just a very heartfelt request.

Last edited:
Yo, does anyone here have access to FE7's ending on Virtual Console?

We should get a bunch of Miiverse posts going at the cliffhanger ending with Zephiel to request Binding Blade localization and release on Virtual Console.

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
I agree on the whole revenge thing. If Roy gets confirmed, we should be humble in our victory. Paints a good picture for us all.

Plus, rubbing a victory in people's faces isn't something our boy would do. Roy wouldn't stoop that low. =P

That being said, I'm sure there would be others who would do just that. Especially to vent. So I can't really make any guarantees that everything's gonna be fine. But, we'll have to see what will happen if he gets revealed.

We should get a bunch of Miiverse posts going at the cliffhanger ending with Zephiel to request Binding Blade localization and release on Virtual Console.
If we do get Roy, I bet a lot of people will be interested in him, and potentially his game. I wonder if this may help push for a FE6 VC release (or remake) even more.

But I like that idea.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
We will be too busy looking at Awakening Roy's fabulous arm cape to even care about gloating. Not saying we would anyways, but yeah. That cape, yo.

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman

FE6 on the Virtual Console would be great if Roy does get into Smash 4! It could help people who don't support emulators or any other tampering of game cartridges get into a Japan-only title. There's a lot of people that I personally know who hate emulators (and scold me every time I play a game on one.) I want them to be able to experience these games without damaging their conscience. xD

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
We will be too busy looking at Awakening Roy's fabulous arm cape to even care about gloating. Not saying we would anyways, but yeah. That cape, yo.
I'd be too busy listening to a bunch of celebrations songs. And then I'd cry tears of joy. And then I'd buy myself a drink since I think I'll need one after all these long years. :laugh:

I should make an epic playlist in the meantime.

ChronoBound

Smash Hero
I agree on the whole revenge thing. If Roy gets confirmed, we should be humble in our victory. Paints a good picture for us all.

Plus, rubbing a victory in people's faces isn't something our boy would do. Roy wouldn't stoop that low. =P

That being said, I'm sure there would be others who would do just that. Especially to vent. So I can't really make any guarantees that everything's gonna be fine. But, we'll have to see what will happen if he gets revealed.

If we do get Roy, I bet a lot of people will be interested in him, and potentially his game. I wonder if this may help push for a FE6 VC release (or remake) even more.

But I like that idea.
There might be some other examples, but I distinctly remember Roy being told about the retreating Bern army remnants at the end of Chapter 20X and being implored to pick them off, and Roy simply said that they should let them go because they had families.

Merlinus:
"Master Roy, Bern's troops are escaping."

Roy:
"Oh. All right."

Merlinus:
"All right? We must give chase."

Roy:
"No, don't. They're fleeing. They don't have any more will to fight."

Merlinus:
"But..."

Roy:
"They have families as well. There's no need to fight more than necessary."

Roy would not gloat in the face of his enemies' defeat. He would instead try to win over his former enemies.

FE6 on the Virtual Console would be great if Roy does get into Smash 4! It could help people who don't support emulators or any other tampering of game cartridges get into a Japan-only title. There's a lot of people that I personally know who hate emulators (and scold me every time I play a game on one.) I want them to be able to experience these games without damaging their conscience. xD
Yeah, I don't use emulators, though I know lots of people simply don't want to play through games in Japanese. FE6 could be played on a North American GBA or DS no problem. You didn't need to make modifications to the cart.

Yeah, I would hope some day Nintendo would get around to localizing FE6 and Mother 3. I was hoping that Nintendo would get around to trying to localize those games, along with F-Zero Climax, since the GBA was still selling well into 2006 and 2007 in North America, but it did not come to pass. I already own all of those games on the GBA, but I would love to play a proper localization of them if it were to ever happen.

I know one of the higher-ups at IS expressed interest in remaking FE6 back in 2009, but as well know nothing came of that.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593

This, just this. This is exactly the type of things that sadly occur in the fandom because certain people would love to be acidic towards those who support characters that they don't like. I've seen it everywhere from Gamefaqs to YouTube giving that it's cool to hate anyone who wants clones or unpopular characters in Smash. I can highly relate to your situations since it was basically similar to how things went with a certain samurai who's name I won't mention.

It's hard for me to say how much I'm glad for Roy's return without other Fire Emblem fanboys pointing out how bad of a character he is or non-FE fans saying that the series is undeserving of having more than three characters. As a Daisy supporter myself, it isn't easily dealing with the whole "She's the worst Mario character in history, vote for Geno instead!" And "She's just a Peach clone!" arguments every time I bring up her name in ballot discussions outside of here. But hey, that's sadly one of the main things notable about the Smash fandom since they are known as the more "controversial" of all Nintendo fandoms. :rolleyes:

So I'll gladly celebrate normally and try not to run it in anyone's face one Sakurai officially confirms Roy in the future. I do agree with Chronobound's words since we had fought for a while until this very day and had faced plenty of hardships from the usual Roy/clone haters.

~ Valkyrie ~

Holy Maiden Warrior
Premium
NNID
IndyGo98
3DS FC
2793-0906-0731
Switch FC
SW-7670-7999-3483
There might be some other examples, but I distinctly remember Roy being told about the retreating Bern army remnants at the end of Chapter 20X and being implored to pick them off, and Roy simply said that they should let them go because they had families.

Merlinus:

Roy:
"Oh. All right."

Merlinus:

Roy:

Merlinus:
"But..."

Roy:

Roy would not gloat in the face of his enemies' defeat. He would instead try to win over his former enemies.
Didn't get at this part of the game yet, but my gosh, reading these warms my heart so much. Roy is such a wise and well-meaning lord. And on top of it, I think it's something I agree with- and would even say in a situation like this. I want to solve conflicts in a way that takes account both sides of the coin, but preferably without having to resolve in use of force unless most necessary. I'm kind of a pacifist. And well, I believe there's always a more "to the heart"-way of talking to people and resolving their problems, and other conflicts.

It's bit funny because now and then I keep finding plenty traits and morality goals I can compare myself to him as I kept playing FE6 ATM + reading about him, but this keeps telling that here's someone I can be proud to feel being a lot and keep on developing to be even further on.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388

Merlinus:

Roy:
"Oh. All right."

Merlinus:

Roy:

Merlinus:
"But..."

Roy:

Nice quote. I remember that scene fondly.

You'll actually find some interesting things about Roy if you dig deep.

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703

Well to be fair, theirs been a lot of Roy fans that have been heckled by haters, detractors, and trolls of all kinds so them venting to vent out on these people is justified in a way. It's almost like being told you can't do something by many people and when you actually do that said thing, you have an inner need to be all like "hey I told you so!" to those people.

Kirbyfan391

Smash Champion
If/When Roy is revealed, I'll be too busy celebrating to care about the "haters/detractors" anyway.

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
If/When Roy is revealed, I'll be too busy celebrating to care about the "haters/detractors" anyway.
I'm going to be too busy screaming at everyone I know over the phone "ROY'S BACK MY FRIEND, ROY'S BACK!" Then proceed to scream through my neighborhood whilst creeping the neighbors out. I'll look like an idiot but who cares

I dunno about you guys, but I'm not the most morally sound person. I'm going to remember the names of people who told me a vote for Roy or a Fire Emblem character is wasted, those who spoke poorly of Roy, those who got on my case on wanting him, those who told me to vote for other characters, those who told me Roy is a bad character or his inclusion would be bad, etc. and rub it in as hard as I can. I want them to feel as angry as possible. They deserve any potential guilt, regret, or anything that makes them feel wrong for how they treated people who wanted a character, and if that can't work, I just want their blood pressure to rise as much as possible from Roy being in the game. I'm also going to spam Roy in HD everywhere, then I'll be satisfied.

Who knows, I might just let it all resolve itself and skip to the Roy in HD step.

Afterwards, my plan is to:
  • Get as many people who were indifferent to or against Roy on board the Roy hype train and justify his inclusion to them.
  • Try and get FE6 localized via Virtual Console to tie up the FE7 cliffhanger with Zephiel since it's also on Virtual Console.
  • Try and get a Binding Blade sequel on the Wii U, to have an FE6, 7, and FE6 sequel triangle on the Wii U, which Jordan from The Royvolution really wants to push for.
If I succeed at that those, or if I have more time on the side, I have a few more plans ready for Roy, to further justify his return and get more mileage out of his reveal.
  • Get Roy as returning DLC in Hoshido and Nohr.
  • Get Roy featured in the TCG's revival.
  • Help others get their veterans back, to give the roster a more complete feeling, to give people their long lost mains back, and if there's a future Smash game, it'll boost Roy's chances of returning again even more.

These are already likely and may happen naturally, plus they don't justify Roy as much and wouldn't be as great as my main goals, which is why they're low priority to me.

I plan to not worry about these nearly as much once Roy's in my hands, I plan to hit Smashladder and WiFi tournaments more than I already do to git gud with Roy, and I want to play Smash on Skype with my buddies a lot more.

Last edited:

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Well to be fair, theirs been a lot of Roy fans that have been heckled by haters, detractors, and trolls of all kinds so them venting to vent out on these people is justified in a way. It's almost like being told you can't do something by many people and when you actually do that said thing, you have an inner need to be all like "hey I told you so!" to those people.
There's nothing wrong with celebrating. And if you want to vent a little, I won't mind.

But, knowing this community, I'm just afraid things will spiral out of control. Sounds kinda dramatic I know, but I would rather prevent something like this if it can be done. I'm not sure what will happen, though. I learned to ignore all the haters over the years, and at least try to educate them. Because really, even though Smash is just a game, some people act like it's the end of the world if a character gets revealed. And I bet some people will be all melodramatic over Roy being confirmed. "Omg Roy's a horrible choice! Smash is ruined!" all that jazz. I'm not sure how I will act then, but I know I'm more on the passive side.

I've seen times where things have spiralled out of control before. The ending wasn't favourable for some people from both sides.

Last edited:

Guineapig126

Smash Journeyman
I dunno about you guys, but I'm not the most morally sound person. I'm going to remember the names of people who told me a vote for Roy or a Fire Emblem character is wasted, those who spoke poorly of Roy, those who got on my case on wanting him, those who told me to vote for other characters, etc. and rub it in as hard as I can. I want them to feel as angry as possible. They deserve any potential guilt, regret, or anything that makes them feel wrong for how they treated people who wanted a character, and if that can't work, I just want their blood pressure to rise as much as possible from Roy being in the game. I'm also going to spam Roy in HD everywhere, then I'll be satisfied.

Who knows, I might just let it all resolve itself and skip to the Roy in HD step.

Afterwards, my plan is to:
  • Get as many people who were indifferent to or against Roy on board the Roy hype train and justify his inclusion to them.
  • Try and get FE6 localized via Virtual Console to tie up the FE7 cliffhanger with Zephiel since it's also on Virtual Console.
  • Try and get a Binding Blade sequel on the Wii U, to have an FE6, 7, and FE6 sequel triangle on the Wii U, which Jordan from The Royvolution really wants to push for.
If I succeed at that those, I have a few more plans ready for Roy, to further justify his return and get more mileage out of his reveal.
  • Get Roy as returning DLC in Hoshido and Nohr.
  • Get Roy featured in the TCG's revival.
Both of which are already likely and may happen naturally, plus they don't justify Roy as much and wouldn't be as great as my main three goals, which is why they're low priority to me.

I plan to not worry about these nearly as much once Roy's in my hands, I plan to hit Smashladder and WiFi tournaments more than I already do to git gud with Roy.
Cut out the severe disrespect (tbh there's going to be some anyways, might as well), and my weekend after release is planned out. I'm sorry Robin, you were a good main. ;_;

Speaking of the TCG though, I hope that there aren't any impossible to get cards. Example: Base Set Holo, First Edition, Shadowless Charizard from Pokemon.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
A quote from a not so well known game, Dust: An Elysian Tail, sums up the perfect response to this statement:

"Manners. It's what separates us from the animals." ~Dust

While we are all likely guilty of venting in such ways, it is best not to let out such feelings to start unneeded tension. I have actually been one of the worst offender of such an act before, I admit. I honestly don't really have room to talk about such things. But that is in the past. Letting my stress get the best of me ultimately only caused pointless arguments and further toxicity. And let me tell you, that is all venting towards the haters will really do is further spread that toxicity. People always look for new things to argue about all the time. So participating is just a bad idea in general. Just some words from an idiot who made that mistake and hopes to prevent such a thing from happening again.

Now that is not to say you shouldn't celebrate and feel happy those people were wrong. By all means. Pull out the party poppers and jump right into this thread. I'll celebrate with y'all. Online Roy matches for dayz!!!

Ura

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-2772-0149-6703
There's nothing wrong with celebrating. And if you want to vent a little, I won't mind.

But, knowing this community, I'm just afraid things will spiral out of control. Sounds kinda dramatic I know, but I would rather prevent something like this if it can be done. I'm not sure what will happen, though. I learned to ignore all the haters over the years, and at least try to educate them. Because really, even though Smash is just a game, some people act like it's the end of the world if a character gets revealed. And I bet some people will be all melodramatic over Roy being confirmed. "Omg Roy's a horrible choice! Smash is ruined!" all that jazz. I'm not sure how I will act then, but I know I'm more on the passive side.

I've seen times where things have spiralled out of control before. The ending wasn't favourable for some people.
I probably won't though i'm sure theirs a lot of Roy fans out there that would want to do that.

Yeah, some people take the roster like it's the end of the world. i.e. If a character they want isn't announced, they go crazy and ****; asserting that "X" character shouldn't be in the game because the character they want should have priority over them (i.e. their the spoiled brats of the Smash community). I really don't care if the haters/detractors/trolls are livid if Roy gets in because those kind of people are always :shaker: . Bottom line is us fans will enjoy his inclusion and that's the only thing that matters.

I dunno about you guys, but I'm not the most morally sound person. I'm going to remember the names of people who told me a vote for Roy or a Fire Emblem character is wasted, those who spoke poorly of Roy, those who got on my case on wanting him, those who told me to vote for other characters, those who told me Roy is a bad character or his inclusion would be bad, etc. and rub it in as hard as I can. I want them to feel as angry as possible. They deserve any potential guilt, regret, or anything that makes them feel wrong for how they treated people who wanted a character, and if that can't work, I just want their blood pressure to rise as much as possible from Roy being in the game. I'm also going to spam Roy in HD everywhere, then I'll be satisfied.
Well if the person who told you that was a douche (I see these people all the time on YT), then I suppose theirs nothing wrong with that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom