• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Luigi Social Thread

Luigisama

Smash Champion
congrats on 9 sama.....u lose to pelca falco or fox? or neither?

fatal first round...u coulda won...na but dude is hella campy..
2nd time I played fatal. Snake is just dumb because he doesn't reach 20% until he's 120%. But yeah I know what you mean idk how, but you and Biglou really do make the snake v,s Luigi mu look easy.

Pelca went snake first game and mk 2nd game. I could have one the 2nd game, but I didn't think pelca would m2k loop me aka up b off stage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjGo8oxAsmo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spzI6xbf5Zw

^double luigi videos from me and thunderstorm. I kept hitting thunder a lot. :(

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If we didn't pretend like he was bad, he'd be like SSS tier.

:phone:

Labernash

Smash Lord
I wanna join the Skype group - Labernash

Also, my Luigi 3 stocked a MK and finished at 170%. Up-B for last stock. Also, wrecked an Olimar at a tourney last Friday.

I am da bess weegee in da souf

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Double luigiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

That was really fun. We need to team more often and troll everyone :awesome:

I was **** in singles though :/
yeah double luigi was hilarious. sucks we couldn't save our games against Delta and raptor.

Sama already has a placing at Apex

svvag.
Maybe I would have to go to more qualifiers to ensure I get a spot lol. Which would be a waste since I'm not even good, but troll :troll: hey I heard you missed out on 3rd seed by 2 apex points?

BSP

Smash Legend
The points will earn a better seed, giving you a better shot of making it out of pools. You can go in with zero, but you better be prepped for a difficult journey through pools

:phone:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I got nothing btw. Or is it gone?

Edit: I lied.
ok then I'll add you.

important edit 2 imo:
ok so I've been so wrong and decevied when I thought certain moves were good on draining shield, but only right about dsmash draining shield. So from asking some questions a shield has 70.4 % of life or hp. So with enough moves like say dsmash which does 16% + a ftilt 9%+ a half charged side b which lets says does15%= 40% of damage on shield.

Now I'm not sure exactly how shield poking works, but in this instance the shield should be small enough exposing the legs or head or w/e of the opponent. Allowing for UP b to shield. Which explains why people say "wow I was holding shield the whole time" I'll still look into this.

Best example of this is in this video and where I used it to beat Dcold's sheik.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QUJix5fnFX4&feature=player_detailpage#t=853s The whole time I was weakening his shield. That is why I did the missle on shield.

- rko -

Smash Apprentice
Good **** Sama, wuv ur Weegee. I just dropped by to let you all know that after a great weekend I just had at an OoC tourney, I decided to main Luigi again since I did pretty well with him at a fairly stacked tourney. Didnt make it out of poules by 1 win, which Im kinda salty about but I will do better next time. So I will do my best to provide you guys some good results on my part.

BSP

Smash Legend
Good **** Sama, wuv ur Weegee. I just dropped by to let you all know that after a great weekend I just had at an OoC tourney, I decided to main Luigi again since I did pretty well with him at a fairly stacked tourney. Didnt make it out of poules by 1 win, which Im kinda salty about but I will do better next time. So I will do my best to provide you guys some good results on my part.
Does everyone who uses Mario eventually migrate to Luigi? X_x

Luigisama

Smash Champion
good stuff RKO. I saw you're placing and I wasn't sure if you used ike, mario, or luigi or a mix.

just to let everyone know. That video I looked at it a little more and looks like dcold spotdodged, but I still have other videos when they are play at a slow rate the opponents shield is still up.

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
Does everyone who uses Mario eventually migrate to Luigi? X_x
lol yeah, i'm one of them. Once i was able to cyclone rise w/o using an midair jump, i knew weegee was made for me. But using him in tourney can be bad, especially fighting camping characters like toonlink. approaching can be difficult.

Top Bottom