• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucas General Discussion

HelpR

Smash Ace
I'm in PA and there's a few others that use AIB more than swf that are also EC.

was i the Lucas you faced at COT4? i remember a few ppl that mained lucas came up to me and played me but idk if you were one of them.
if it was a 1 dollar moneymatch that got interrupted halfway through cause you had to go, then yeah.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Midwest here. Hanging out with Levitas and smash64.

Oh and Levitas and I are going to Europe. /crazy plans.

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
**** enjoy Europe!
Awesome place to visit, haha Ive been to Paris and Spain.
I'm hoping to go study in Spain for my semester abroad for music.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
**** enjoy Europe!
Awesome place to visit, haha Ive been to Paris and Spain.
I'm hoping to go study in Spain for my semester abroad for music.
Nice! I've been to Paris too :). I went to Switzerland, UK, France, Italy, Austria, Liechtenstien (SP) and Germany. This was for a Tour that I was chosen for. For art and music purposes.

Go to Spain...I'll be jealous I've always wanted to go. There and to Japan.

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
Im hoping on it, ill be on the search for a smash scene there too haha.
Youve topped my list of places in Europe haha
but ive been to south korea which is a pretty crazy place haha

smash64

Smash Champion
hi Lucas players this is just a friendly visit just to see who from the lucas boards is going to pound 4 ill like to MM who ever goes it will be fun for sure =]

HelpR

Smash Ace
oh? I've got a friend of mine going to pound, he used to be ness main (he mains random now), might tell him to hit you up, he always likes a good ness fight

smash64

Smash Champion
oh? I've got a friend of mine going to pound, he used to be ness main (he mains random now), might tell him to hit you up, he always likes a good ness fight
what's his gamer tag? And I hope to play other lucas main I always play Tyr so I wanna see how other lucas mains do vs me

HelpR

Smash Ace
friend's name is jtails

also, for anybody interested, i'm doing friendlies with some people in my crew. not too many people are gonna be there, but wes will apparently be coming by. i'll be systematically uploading matches throughout the day, so if you want to watch, go to

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAGEbrawl

Rachmaninav89

Smash Apprentice
friend's name is jtails

also, for anybody interested, i'm doing friendlies with some people in my crew. not too many people are gonna be there, but wes will apparently be coming by. i'll be systematically uploading matches throughout the day, so if you want to watch, go to

http://www.youtube.com/user/PAGEbrawl
nice going super saiyan on "d" on that first stock lol.
if youre up for any criticism try some pivot grabbing to reduce the lag on your grab, you got punished for that alot. other than that nice!

Chuee

Smash Hero
I love it too.
I love it when they try to recover using DJ Fair and they get hit by Dsmash. Then I proceed to gimp them and recover damage :D

smash64

Smash Champion
yay I'm looking forward on playing you guys =]

Also if you guys wanna look for me ill be with a group of ppl yelling out loud GOD KAIS!! Lol

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
nah I'm not going because of cost and me raging over this stupid game.

I'll be super mad if Smash64 loses to anyone since I have such a hard time beating him lol.

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
So...besides for recovery, I'm concluding that the best use for PK Fire is basically substitute pivot grabbing bad approaches. And then possibly edgeguarding...sorta.

Just checking.

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
idk how it would substitute for pivot grabbing...

PK Fire can do whatever you want it to do. I once used it to pull out a clutch win over a ROB player trying to time me out with 4 seconds left on Brinstar. He was completely offscreen in a bubble in the top right and I jumped up there and PK Fired his ***. That's what PK Fire is all about. You hit people with it...and they catch on fire...it's not about situational bull****. It's about hitting your opponent with moves. **** is deep. Take notes.

Jtails

Smash Lord
it should be a fun mm since i used to main ness so i know him pretty well.
and my lucas is decent :)
if anyone else wants a mm just ask.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink

PK Fire can do whatever you want it to do. I once used it to pull out a clutch win over a ROB player trying to time me out with 4 seconds left on Brinstar. He was completely offscreen in a bubble in the top right and I jumped up there and PK Fired his ***. That's what PK Fire is all about. You hit people with it...and they catch on fire...it's not about situational bull****. It's about hitting your opponent with moves. **** is deep. Take notes.
Tyr if we're ever at a tourney together you need to teach me some Lucas. I feel like mine is so slow now (yeah, now that I've moved and there's no good smashers in my area).

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Run away, B reverse PK Fire if they do a dumb approach. It's more likely to punish them than a pivot grab since it has better range. I just did it a fair bit in some friendlies. Seems a lot harder to land if you're not using it to punish approaches.

Top Bottom