• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario "whatever" thread

woopyfrood

Smash Lord
j00 NOE, Phil, I'm surprised you're not a Mewtwo fan...what with him being "born from science" and being the "Genetics Pokemon" and all...

Frogsterking

Smash Journeyman
Lucario has been my main ever since SSBB came out (or I guess technically ever since I unlocked him) but I still am not very good at all, and though I've made progress I've been unable to get any better the past few months and have gotten very frustrated. I'm considering maining G&W or something instead. Its possible that Lucario is just not my type of character and I need a change of pace. Should I stick with it or try a different main for a while? (I do second Olimar and Ike by the way)

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Lucario has been my main ever since SSBB came out (or I guess technically ever since I unlocked him) but I still am not very good at all, and though I've made progress I've been unable to get any better the past few months and have gotten very frustrated. I'm considering maining G&W or something instead. Its possible that Lucario is just not my type of character and I need a change of pace. Should I stick with it or try a different main for a while? (I do second Olimar and Ike by the way)
To be completely honest - there is no reason to play a character that you do not enjoy. Ever. But I would look at a few of the high level improvement threads in Tactical first. It might not be a character issue, but a matter of general skill.

Top Bottom