• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Fawriel

Smash Master
Anyway it's still not an English word. I only speak English (well I do know a little bit of French) so I only use English words, you will not find the words anime or manga in an English dictionary
Yes you will.

they are foreign words not English ones.
No they aren't.

Also most people have no idea what anime or manga is because most people aren't wapanese losers or an internet forum relating to video games.
That's complete bull**** and you know it. At least I hope you do.

Sandwich

Smash Ace
Ridley FTB!!! said:
how he would be uber though short jump and really really fast fall
See Fox.

C'mon man, you're supposed to be reppin' Lucario, not murdering him.

...That's my job.

xianfeng

Smash Hero
Psyduck is awsome, I remember watching the show when I was little and thinking how awsome he was. I of course don't watch the show now because it's for little kids so I don't know if he's still in the show or not.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Lucario is way cooler than Mewtwo in my book. Alot more mysterious. way more Charasmatic. I saw the movie today Im like "yeah. that would make a great Dsmash." when he shot the energy balls at the houndoom.

Golduck anyone?
Golduck is way too unpopular and not very recent. Lucario on the other hand....

Peoples... dont just pick pokemon to be like "Well. this is like Lucario/Mewtwo! they should be in!"

Pikachu was in because of Anime aperance.

Same with Jigglypuff.

and Mewtwo.

and soon to be Lucario Hopefully

Golduck showed up in maybe 2 or 3 episodes. Jigglypuff showed up everey other three.

Pikachu is in everey (if not almost everey) episode.

Mewtwo and Lucario have their own movies.

Fawriel

Smash Master
In other words, broken.
Captain Falcon.
Thus, not necessarily broken, but definitely sure to piss you off.

Psyduck is awsome, I remember watching the show when I was little and thinking how awsome he was. I of course don't watch the show now because it's for little kids so I don't know if he's still in the show or not.
For once I have to agree with you.

Lucario is way cooler than Mewtwo in my book. Alot more mysterious. way more Charasmatic.

Peoples... dont just pick pokemon to be like "Well. this is like Lucario/Mewtwo! they should be in!"

Pikachu was in because of Anime aperance.

Same with Jigglypuff.

and Mewtwo.
No.

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Lucario is way cooler than Mewtwo in my book. Alot more mysterious. way more Charasmatic. I saw the movie today Im like "yeah. that would make a great Dsmash." when he shot the energy balls at the houndoom.
Nah, if a character is only cool because ZOMG his attack in the movie would be an awesome dsmash then no. Mewtwo not only looks better then thiunder thighs but he also was awesome in the game (where lucario is just another poke you raise from an egg).

I really don't care for the anime because it really has destroyed the poke image and really feel smash should not be associated with it in any form (despite the past).

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Lucario vs pichu, who wins?

Lucario's chance I think get slimer by each new characdter update. he might not make it
Lucario's chances of appearing are primarily based upon his popularity. If it is sufficient enough then he'll make it, if not he won't. Character updates that are non pokemon related do not his effect his chances in the slightest, however if a new pokemon was to be introduced then I would say Lucario chances of appearing would essentially be zero.

-Knight

Wrath`

Smash Master
Then u can pretty much say that about ridley, megaman, luigi and etc...
just because they show a newcomer that aint lucario doesnt mean he aint gonna get in...
But look at it this way, jpuff and m2 have yet to be introduced(I am quite sure they wil make it back) and that is 4 character (six fi we go disk space-wise) and anytime a new character is added his chance do get slimer. due to space.

Firefalcon

Smash Cadet
Pichu is out that is almost for sure.
The only way I see Lucario make it, is when he replaces mewtwo.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Pichu only made it into melee because they were running out of time and needed clone characters. And sorry, if you feel offended, Joka.

Top Bottom