• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Fawriel

Smash Master
No way Glameow, Leafeon, or Mothim are gems. Let's not forget Bronzong and Drifblim!
Glameow is just snazzy. Kinda like the Cricket-thing ( I don't even have a DS, so my grasp on 4th gen names is wonky at best ^^; ). It's a real pity that its evolution looks like the madam of a brothel. o_o

Leafeon is very cute and kinda graceful ( see above ), although its design isn't too outstanding... same goes for Mothim. They aren't ground-breaking, but I find their designs to be very pleasant. Which is good enough, really. I absolutely adore Furret, although it's design is just... pleasant.
I want one as a pet. >_> <_<

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I agree with Leafeon being a gem...

However, I do not agree with Kricketune.

And why was Mitsuhoney (Combee) on your previous list Fawriel? There's nothing really unappealing about it...

EDIT: And Furret is awesome. That is all.

Raym

Smash Apprentice
Well, for me with the exception of the (pre)evolutions of the Pokemon from past generations(with the exceptions of the exception Porygon Z, Glaceon, Leafeon, Frosslass, Gallade, Togekiss, Roserade and Dusknoir.
I like the designs of the fourth gen especially Lucario.

Fawriel

Smash Master
However, I do not agree with Kricketune.
I wasn't so sure about that one, either, but it's cool enough for my tastes. It's a silly-looking Pokemon done right. And I like the concept behind it.
And why was Mitsuhoney (Combee) on your previous list Fawriel? There's nothing really unappealing about it...
When I first saw that thing I just stared and thought: "... okay. So you wanted to make a bee Pokemon and to be original and not actually copy the design of a real bee. That's... nice.

...but couldn't you at least make it look like an actual lifeform?"
EDIT: And Furret is awesome. That is all.
*throws up the horns*
I love Furret.
*headbangs*

Cenedar

Smash Ace
The 4th gen designs, on the whole, are pretty snazzy in my opinion. Given, there are a few of them (cough, cough, Giratina, cough) that seem either too over the top. Although some of them (like Lucario) just really look good to me.

oh yeah, Lucario for Brawl!

MysticKenji

Smash Master
I wasn't so sure about that one, either, but it's cool enough for my tastes. It's a silly-looking Pokemon done right. And I like the concept behind it.[/

When I first saw that thing I just stared and thought: "... okay. So you wanted to make a bee Pokemon and to be original and not actually copy the design of a real bee. That's... nice.

...but couldn't you at least make it look like an actual lifeform?"
Oh, okay.

*throws up the horns*

*headbangs*
How appropriate that I'm lsitening to Metallica right now.

The 4th gen designs, on the whole, are pretty snazzy in my opinion. Given, there are a few of them (cough, cough, Giratina, cough) that seem either too over the top. Although some of them (like Lucario) just really look good to me.

oh yeah, Lucario for Brawl!
Agreed.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
I'd go with Mewtwo. He has more of a backstory in the games. Besides that, Mewtwo wasn't made very well in Melee. I want him to get a second chance, and it annoys me that people jump at the chance to get rid of characters because they weren't powerful or whatever.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I liked Lucario in the game...But getting in over Mewtwo is a no...

Cinder

Smash Master
do you play pokemon at all? or is your love for lucario purely based on his looks?
Yeah, I've played Pokemon...I'm actually working on a team in Diamond
And my love for Lucario isn't based on its looks...it's based on Lucario's overwhelming popularity, its important movie role, and its overall importance to the franchise...I mean, it's the last viable 4th gen rep with Munchlax gone...

Phat

Smash Cadet
Aight, I'll cut you some slack, but try to learn the terminology...the word you're looking for is buffed...nerfed means to make WORSE (as if Mewtwo needed that:p)
I'm just slow, that's all.

>.>

It's not my fault. It's my mommy's. :mad:

dynamic_entry

Smash Ace
with the right moveset, electivire hits 13/17 types in diamond/pearl for super effective. in game, he is TEH PWNZOR. i wasn't actually making him as a proper suggestion, but for an all out attack role in the games hes better than lucario. lucario's strength lies in the unpredictability of his moveset...

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
with the right moveset, electivire hits 13/17 types in diamond/pearl for super effective. in game, he is TEH PWNZOR. i wasn't actually making him as a proper suggestion, but for an all out attack role in the games hes better than lucario. lucario's strength lies in the unpredictability of his moveset...
Elec-Guy has nothing on Porygon-Z

Top Bottom