• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Black/Light

Smash Master
Ah yes, the "oh wait he's not a legendary, now he's lame" example you gave. Sounds like your Japanese friends are only interested in a pokemon if it has high stats for the metagame. not very credible.
*Sigh* I don't want to get into some big arguement so I will keep it short. Does Jpuff have good stats? No. . .Highly loved there (and got up to 2nd place in a DVD pokemon pack featuring pokemon by votes here. 2nd to Pika).

Why is Lucario different?

Because he hasn't been deconfirmed yet. :p
:ohwell:

Honestly, this would only be agreeable if one is to assume that Sakurai is going to add one more poke-character NOT including anyone that has already been shown either in Brawl or Melee.
???Que???

When you think in that mindset, then there is a small list of candidates, Deoxys, Gardevoir, Munchlax, Blaziken, Lucario, etc. From this list, you knock down the most unlikely and the ones that Sakurai turns into a pokeball. Which ones are you left with?
Funny, thats exactly the list of pokemon everyone thought would be the only "runners" for Brawl before Red came along.:ohwell:

What it boils down to, basically, is whether YOU, blacklight, believe that there will be at least one more new pokemon character. If you don't, then you have no reason to be debating any of this because in your eyes NO other pokemon is a likely candidate. Otherwise, who do YOU think stands more of a chance?
Its all up to MEEE??? OMG, Im soooo happy:p

I don't really care either way (which is why Im half as*ing this "debate" if you want to call it that). Personally, I think that at the most we will get one more pokemon new comer IF Jpuff and Mew2 come back and Pichu leaves. Who do I think out of all 4 gens stand a good chance (with the fact that pokeball pokemon from past smash can be un-balled like Char)?
Meowth/ Gard/ P&M (yea, "OMG, P&M?!?!?) + {insert alot of pokemon I don't feel like listing at the moment}

Really, it doesn't matter who/ what we all "THINK" are likely seeing as it's up to Sakurai.

..That makes no sense.

Lucario is as original as Deoxys. In fact Deoxys is less original as he is nothing more than a space alien version of Mewtwo. Lucario is a substitute for no one.
How is Lucario "original"? Mostly EVERY person I see that likes him mainly only whats him to toss a light ball and do Fox moves. And I find it funny how now something as crazy looking as Deoxy is now "un-original" because it's a super strong Phy pokemon like Mew2.

It sounds more like you just got tired of being ridiculed for liking a monster based solely on aesthetics, but that is NOT a bad reason to like a monster. It's the only reason something like Jiggs becomes playable, pure LOOKs.
Well thats not the case. For along time I only like him because I thought he would play like Fox/ Falco with a light ball. YOU seem to like to read my past post, read the one last year where I stated how he should even have a counter for his Bv ("Me first" as it was called back than).

I stepped back and looked at how unique the series is and how lame having something in just because it looks like a reg fighter would be when theres a rainbow of unique pokemon out there (Which is why Im happy to see Red and his 3 pokemon. First fully 4 legged plant type character/ first water typed character and user to be shown/ first heavy flyer).

Plus, I got bored with his design. It's a fighting K-9 with the staple energy ball attack. . . wow.

(And Jpuff got in because Japan loves cute pokemon. Even tho it's loved for being "cute looking" it's still screams unique.)

It doesn't make sense to me why you stop liking something because it's 'cool'. What other reason must you have? What justification are you looking for? Honestly, did you just stop liking him because everyone else liked him for what you for some reason consider 'wrong' reasons? Why is it wrong to like something because it's 'cool'? It could be a number of reasons, but I'm not here to pass judgement.
I never said it was "wrong" to like something only because it looks coo.:ohwell: When did I say that?

I personally feel that pokemon should be repped on other factures. After I came to that mind state I came to feel that there was "nothing too interesting" about Lucario other than the fact it looked coo to me some time ago and that people wanted the **** thing to be like Fox on every site I went too.

I don't know one smash fan in real life who even knew the thing before DP came out here. . . its seems to only be a web fav and no matter how hard I try I just don't see any reason for it to be in. ( I HATE Diddy Kong and really never wanted him to be in brawl. . . I never thought that he wouldn't be in thou because I know for a fact how well among the masses it's known)

Why the hell do you care anyway? So what, I use to support Lucario for brawl. . . I also use to support Midna on Wolf Link for brawl (I support her alone now) and I use to refuse to spell check my post. People change over the time spand of a year. . .

I'm sorry, but the way you keep 'defending' Sakurai's creative mind it's making it look like you know better than anyone what Sakurai would think. No one who is playing this guessing game of who's in and who's out is claiming to know what Sakurai will do next, but is it so wrong to guess?? Is it really taboo to defend why we think the chances of someone being in or out are high? Sakurai is not some inconceivable god, he is prone to logical decisions and actions just like all of us, and it's not THAT farfetched to try and use logic to see if one can predict what he'll decide next.
Guessing is one thing, out right claiming that w/e and who ever are the only ones he can pick is another. I see the later being used way too much. . .

Bye.

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
I swore I would never bring my petty reason into this, but after seeing how much the "OMG, Lucario's chances have increased!" posts came into the "Munchlax Pokeball" thread.. I can no longer remain silent. I will speak fool!

Lucario must not be in Brawl. Ever. Not even from a pokeball. Why? WHY? WHY?

I'll tell you why.

My friend has a Lucario. Said Lucario always, and I do mean ALWAYS, kicks my ***. Seriously. It's even beaten my legendaries... somehow. I've beaten it, like, once.

And that, my friends, is why Lucario should not be in Brawl.......................................................................................................................................................

Actually............ come to think of it......

It would be some good anger management to fight Lucario on Easy...................

YOU GUYS HAVE YOURSELF A CONVERT! PUT LUCARIO IN BRAWL SIMPLY SO I CAN PUNISH IT FOR WHAT IT HAS DONE TO ME!

Gamingboy

Smash Lord
You use legendaries and lose :laugh:

Edit: Well the Lucario haters are angry today.

Okay, I exaggerated a little bit there. His legendaries usually end up beating my legendaries so in the end it's usually Lucario vs. a heavily damaged legendary, my starter and one other pokemon. Said Lucario goes through those 3 like a knife through butter.

Raym

Smash Apprentice
Well in that case, what are you starter? Because playing competitive the starters are used less than others pokémon

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
*Sigh* I don't want to get into some big arguement so I will keep it short. Does Jpuff have good stats? No. . .Highly loved there (and got up to 2nd place in a DVD pokemon pack featuring pokemon by votes here. 2nd to Pika).
Heh... You completely proved to me that your *** friend sources are not credible. Thanks.

Simply put, Lucario, according to your sources, lost credibility when his stats were compromised(not being legendary or starter material), yet you have just now supported my arguement that stats don't mean squat nowadays.

For some characters, like Mewtwo, it is however part of what garnered them notoriety.

Funny, thats exactly the list of pokemon everyone thought would be the only "runners" for Brawl before Red came along.
Yes, and they are still not all out of the running. I don't quite see what you're trying to point out.

Its all up to MEEE??? OMG, Im soooo happy

I don't really care either way (which is why Im half as*ing this "debate" if you want to call it that). Personally, I think that at the most we will get one more pokemon new comer IF Jpuff and Mew2 come back and Pichu leaves. Who do I think out of all 4 gens stand a good chance (with the fact that pokeball pokemon from past smash can be un-balled like Char)?
Meowth/ Gard/ P&M (yea, "OMG, P&M?!?!?) + {insert alot of pokemon I don't feel like listing at the moment}
So, basically, you don't think ANY 4th gen stands a good chance of being playable.

Really, it doesn't matter who/ what we all "THINK" are likely seeing as it's up to Sakurai.
You're absolutely right. Yet you continue to post in a board in which 75% of conversation is THINKING what is going to happen next. So why bother? Have you really nothing better to do?

How is Lucario "original"? Mostly EVERY person I see that likes him mainly only whats him to toss a light ball and do Fox moves.
I could care less whether or not he has the aura sphere, and one can tell from the animation, from his dex info, and from his inspirations of creation that he would NOT play like Fox. His martial arts are far more Eastern-oriented than Fox's more urban style.

As for originality, who else in the Smash Bros. roster has an Egyptian theme to him? Lucario SCREAMS Anubis.

And I find it funny how now something as crazy looking as Deoxy is now "un-original" because it's a super strong Phy pokemon like Mew2.
Call it:

1) his potential being wasted completely in his movie, making that flick one of the biggest dissappointments in the series thus far

2) Still ultimately just being a cooler-looking, space alien version of Mewtwo.

You seem to criticize Lucario for being similar to Fox when they look nothing alike except for being canine, so you of all people can see why Deoxys can't make the cut if Mewtwo is involved.

Well thats not the case. For along time I only like him because I thought he would play like Fox/ Falco with a light ball.
Looks like you liked him for all the wrong reasons.

YOU seem to like to read my past post, read the one last year where I stated how he should even have a counter for his Bv ("Me first" as it was called back than).

I stepped back and looked at how unique the series is and how lame having something in just because it looks like a reg fighter would be when theres a rainbow of unique pokemon out there (Which is why Im happy to see Red and his 3 pokemon. First fully 4 legged plant type character/ first water typed character and user to be shown/ first heavy flyer).

Plus, I got bored with his design. It's a fighting K-9 with the staple energy ball attack. . . wow.
I did read your past posts.

". . . . .Tiamat. . . . Look at the D@@@ movie and see how unique he is!!!"

"And look at the first page to see just why he just HAS to be in brawl. He has a F@@@n HUGE fan base. THEN look at the movie. . . theres no pokemon like him."

It doesn't matter much, of course, because minds DO change. But it's still interesting to see how your idea of Lucario's fanbase has changed from then to now.

(And Jpuff got in because Japan loves cute pokemon. Even tho it's loved for being "cute looking" it's still screams unique.)
I know.

Pure looks.

I never said it was "wrong" to like something only because it looks coo. When did I say that?
When you implied that you did not like Lucario anymore because you realized the only reason you liked him was because you thought he was cool.

I personally feel that pokemon should be repped on other factures. After I came to that mind state I came to feel that there was "nothing too interesting" about Lucario other than the fact it looked coo to me some time ago and that people wanted the **** thing to be like Fox on every site I went too.

I don't know one smash fan in real life who even knew the thing before DP came out here. . . its seems to only be a web fav and no matter how hard I try I just don't see any reason for it to be in. ( I HATE Diddy Kong and really never wanted him to be in brawl. . . I never thought that he wouldn't be in thou because I know for a fact how well among the masses it's known)

Why the hell do you care anyway? So what, I use to support Lucario for brawl. . . I also use to support Midna on Wolf Link for brawl (I support her alone now) and I use to refuse to spell check my post. People change over the time spand of a year. . .
People don't change for no reason.

All I wanted to know was why, and you provided it. You have no reason to get defensive.

Guessing is one thing, out right claiming that w/e and who ever are the only ones he can pick is another. I see the later being used way too much. . .
Exactly.

Returning to topic..

A question of curiosity, does anyone know where the Lucario for this mock-screenshot:

Comes from? As in, the original art?

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I hate to say it... but I have lost hope for lucario... I used to be a fan... I just don't see it happening anymore... :(

Although with munchlax as a pokeball... I cant think of anyone better to fill a 5th pokemon spot (assuming we want 5 pokemon spots)...

The_Corax_King

Smash Lord
I didn't say that... but he was a potential 4th gen playable character...

I should have clarified... A lot of people wanted Lucario and a lot of people wanted Munchlax... with munch in a pokeball it really leaves only lucario for a 4th gen character...

(it seems they are releasing pokeballs that people wanted to be playable... Deoxys and Munchlax...)

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Sakurai better confirmed Lucario playable or else.... ;_; my poor lyndis it's so disrepectful I'd almost rather not have her in the game at all reduced to an attack trophy.

-Knight

Black/Light

Smash Master
*sigh. . .harder* I hope yo don't mind but Im going to chop out the useless things in this post. . . (Actually, I don't care if you mind;))
Heh... You completely proved to me that your *** friend sources are not credible. Thanks.
What? WTH is ***? Im pretty good at fulling in the blanks but that made no sense.

Anyway IDK how it changes anything. People knew he had non-legendary stats a long time ago in a leaked photo. It's just that everyone thought it was legendary because of the movie and but it turned out not really being "anything special". Doesn't prove Japan people care only of stats, doesn't "prove" anyone wrong. He wasn't what everyone thought he was. . . so popularity drop was the result.

(Which is one reason why a year ago only like 2 people on mostly every forum I went to where anti-Lucario but now you can find way more people who don't like the thing)

yet you have just now supported my arguement that stats don't mean squat nowadays.
When did I ever say stats meant anything?

Yes, and they are still not all out of the running. I don't quite see what
you're trying to point out.
My point? That people ching to these choices as the ONLY reasonable picks yet where proven wrong by pokemon trainer and in place of learning from it they still claim them to be the only reasonable picks. Need less to say that there where people who made whole esseys about why Deoxys should be in and how unique it was and how it "reps the 3rd gen/ was the only true 3rd gen rep" (Even the maker of this thread did these things) and everyone believed it but now look at things. People turned their back on it in the blink of an eye. Now it's "it would just be a Mew2 clone anyway seeing how they hold the same title/ type". . . what do you think will happen if Lucario got balled? The same thing. . .

So, basically, you don't think ANY 4th gen stands a good chance of being playable.
"{insert alot of pokemon I don't feel like listing at the moment}"
Where in that did I say no 4th gen pokemon?

You're absolutely right. Yet you continue to post in a board in which 75% of conversation is THINKING what is going to happen next. So why bother? Have you really nothing better to do?
Wait, so theres no reason for me to post on "Brawl Character talk" because Im smart enuff to know that the lil arguements here have no affect on the outcome of the game and that it all "doesn't matter" in the gain outcome?

Just because I know what goes down here doesn't affect jack =/= "no reason to post here". Don't know WTH you are saying in that. . . :dizzy:

I could care less whether or not he has the aura sphere, and one can tell from the animation, from his dex info, and from his inspirations of creation that he would NOT play like Fox. His martial arts are far more Eastern-oriented than Fox's more urban style.
You know this as a fact how? And you mean to tell me that you "couldn't care less" about Lucario being able to do what it's made for (It's the "Arue pokemon" after all)? Why exactly do you like him?

As for originality, who else in the Smash Bros. roster has an Egyptian theme to him? Lucario SCREAMS Anubis.
Anubis was the god of the dead. . . not a fighting/ steel typed arue ball thrower. Lucario only looks like it was loosly based on Anubis's appearance as in being a 2 legged Jackal headed thing.

You seem to criticize Lucario for being similar to Fox when they look nothing alike except for being canine, so you of all people can see why Deoxys can't make the cut if Mewtwo is involved.
1. I never supported Deoxy but I was never dense enuff to say that it was just like Mew2. I didn't think he would be in because we already have a super strong Phc type that fights with it's mind and it would be a waste of time a effort to give it 4 different forms like everyone wanted. Not "because it was just a cooler looking M2" or "Because it had a lame movie (which are both opinions)".

2. Lucario= hand 2 hand fighting K-9 with arue ball
Fox= hand 2 hand fighting k-9 with blaster gun
Not the shining example of uniqueness in the smash world at first glance IMO. Outside of throwing a "anime/game staple" ball of energy I don't see anything interesting or unique about him.
Sure, it's my opinion and Sakurai could very well make him unique. . . soo what? I just don't see the interest in it.

Looks like you liked him for all the wrong reasons.
Woooowz, I guess I can now tell that to the +90% of his supporters I see that see him as the "Fox of Pokemon".

It doesn't matter much, of course, because minds DO change. But it's still interesting to see how your idea of Lucario's fanbase has changed from then to now.
Back than I was a rampid Lucario fanboy and thought that it was a "shoe-end" for brawl with out actually thinking about other factures than the lil fandom he gets on the few smash site I go to. Like "how many arvg people even know wth Lucario is? (none of the Smash fanboys I knew in real life had ever even heard of it before DP came out here)/ What makes him unique and interesting compared to other pokemon and brawl characters?/ what new thing does he bring to the table?/WHY should he be in brawl at all?/ how important is it?"

None of these turned up being in his favor and THATS what made me realize ". . . Wow, the fool proof proof for him to be in aint nearly as fool proof as I thought. . . seems pretty uninteresting to me". (Plus, back mostly everone thought he was a shoe in. . . that "fanbase" has been falling hard in most sites I has been to)

I know.

Pure looks.
Theres a difference there. Read the full statement. (Either way, Jpuff was still the 2nd most loved/ popular pokemon in the series which is why she got in)

When you implied that you did not like Lucario anymore because you realized the only reason you liked him was because you thought he was cool.
Thats not a "bad reason". Read the above of why I changed my mind. Being "cool looking" doesn't make it bad nor does thinking it looks cool make for a bad reason. . . it's the other things that I listed which made it out to be pretty lame in my eyes. Looking "cool" isn't a bad reason to like something, it's just not nearly enuff for me to base my support of a character for brawl on now-a-days.

People don't change for no reason.
I just listed my reasons. . .

All I wanted to know was why, and you provided it. You have no reason to get defensive.
. . . You asked me this 3 times in a row. I would wonder why you would care. . . do you not have anything better to do than to look at my past post from over a year ago and ask me about them 3 times?:ohwell:

Well, time for me to get to doing my scalpe project.
Bye.

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
*sigh. . .harder* I hope yo don't mind but Im going to chop out the useless things in this post. . . (Actually, I don't care if you mind
Go ahead. You seem to like it. I could care less.

What? WTH is ***? Im pretty good at fulling in the blanks but that made no sense.

Anyway IDK how it changes anything. People knew he had non-legendary stats a long time ago in a leaked photo. It's just that everyone thought it was legendary because of the movie and but it turned out not really being "anything special". Doesn't prove Japan people care only of stats, doesn't "prove" anyone wrong. He wasn't what everyone thought he was. . . so popularity drop was the result.
I don't know where you're getting that I'm talking about Japanese people. It's just your sources that are unreliable.

(Which is one reason why a year ago only like 2 people on mostly every forum I went to where anti-Lucario but now you can find way more people who don't like the thing)
No, the real reason is because it's been a much longer time since Lucario's been known than only a year ago, so OF COURSE the ammount of people who both LIKE and DISLIKE the monster would be smaller back in the day.

that and because people who have no opinion on Lucario are sick and tired of the Lucario fans who constantly rant about Lucario and nothing bu Lucario. I don't blame them.

When did I ever say stats meant anything?
Never. But according to your 'sources' that was the reason, and thus your sources are unreliable. Simple as that.

My point? That people ching to these choices as the ONLY reasonable picks yet where proven wrong by pokemon trainer and in place of learning from it they still claim them to be the only reasonable picks. Need less to say that there where people who made whole esseys about why Deoxys should be in and how unique it was and how it "reps the 3rd gen/ was the only true 3rd gen rep" (Even the maker of this thread did these things) and everyone believed it but now look at things. People turned their back on it in the blink of an eye. Now it's "it would just be a Mew2 clone anyway seeing how they hold the same title/ type". . . what do you think will happen if Lucario got balled? The same thing. . .
I fail to see what the problem is. That is human nature. Are you honestly bashing people for doing what is humanly natural? I for one never changed my views on Deoxys. Would I have liked him to be in the roster? Yes, I would have, because he would complement Mewtwo the way Luigi complements Mario. But I'm not blind to why Deoxys may have been deconfirmed.

The same goes for Lucario. If Lucario were to be deconfirmed tommorow, my opinion would not change. Because I already know the reasons why Lucario would NOT be chosen. But for many people, the reasons that he WOULD be chosen outweigh the bad, which is why they still keep to their hypothesis(or cling to them, as you suggest).

And you honestly think that PT proves anything? No, it doesn't. Why? Because Red is a very popular character in the pokemon universe anyway, and the only reason he wasn't in the list is because no one had thought that he would be used the way Sakurai implemented it. Yet you seem to want to blame people for not thinking this.. very uncool.

So your point is that people should not be allowed to think what they want based on logic and information because YOU say so? That's not much of a point.

"{insert alot of pokemon I don't feel like listing at the moment}"
Where in that did I say no 4th gen pokemon?
Simple; By not STATING one. I asked you which pokemon you thought were up to snuff and you gave me, and I quote: "Meowth/ Gard/ P&M (yea, "OMG, P&M?!?!?)". Meowth(1st gen), Gardevoir and Pludle and Minum(3rd gen). So how exactly am I supposed to know that you had other, 4th gen monster in mind if you just 'insert alot of pokemon you don't feel like listing'?

Honestly, you're starting to waste both our time with this.

Wait, so theres no reason for me to post on "Brawl Character talk" because Im smart enuff to know that the lil arguements here have no affect on the outcome of the game and that it all "doesn't matter" in the gain outcome?

Just because I know what goes down here doesn't affect jack =/= "no reason to post here". Don't know WTH you are saying in that. . .
You're half right.

But the real reason is that, there's no reason to post if you're only going to say the same **** thing every other person has been saying for months now: "We think we know what Sakurai will decide but we have no idea. Pokemon Trainer is proof of that."

With that, you are just wasting everyone's time including your own.

You know this as a fact how? And you mean to tell me that you "couldn't care less" about Lucario being able to do what it's made for (It's the "Arue pokemon" after all)?
That's right, I could care less because the Aura Sphere is NOT what it was made for. Lucario's abililties are diverse enough that Aura Sphere is not needed. Plain AURA is a different matter.

Why exactly do you like him?
Because of his controlled martial arts ability, the fact that he can kick *** even with his eyes closed, and the fact that he is VERY intelligent for a non-legendary pokemon. I also like his design because of its middle-eastern influences, which isn't seen often in the pokemon series.

Since I am an artist(the drawings in my signature are mine), my reasons for liking a pokemon like Lucario are far deeper than just looking cool or shooting energy balls.

1. I never supported Deoxy but I was never dense enuff to say that it was just like Mew2.
It has nothing to do with density, it has to do with common sense. Deoxys is like a neo-Mewtwo.

I didn't think he would be in because we already have a super strong Phc type that fights with it's mind and it would be a waste of time a effort to give it 4 different forms like everyone wanted. Not "because it was just a cooler looking M2"
But don't you get it?? Your reason is EXACTLY the same!!

You didn't think we needed another powerful psychic! And we don,t because we already have Mewtwo. So in essence, you are simply saying that Deoxys was a bad pick because he's too similar to Mewtwo.

You've proven my point yet again.

2. Lucario= hand 2 hand fighting K-9 with arue ball
Fox= hand 2 hand fighting k-9 with blaster gun
Link = medieval swordsman
Ike = medieval swordsman

Hm.. I guess we shouldn't have Ike.

Bowser = Big, firebreathing dragon
Charizard = Big, firebreathing dragon
Ridley = Big, firebreathing dragon

Whoops, too many similarities! We cannot have this!! e_e;

Anubis was the god of the dead. . . not a fighting/ steel typed arue ball thrower. Lucario only looks like it was loosly based on Anubis's appearance as in being a 2 legged Jackal headed thing.
Using your same logic, Lucario and Fox are only similar int hat they are both bidedal and canine. not only are they not even based off the same canine, but by your logic, we should not have anymore human characters because they are too similar to other humans. e_e; In other words, the logic is SEVERELY flawed.

Sure, it's my opinion and Sakurai could very well make him unique. . . soo what? I just don't see the interest in it.
That is perfectly fine. What is not fine is to assume that just because YOU don't find it interesting, his chances of getting in are not good. The ammount of people who think Lucario has a good chance far outweighs those of people who think he does not(and don't even think of counting in people who don't know who Lucario is. Simply put, these people do not count because they have no knowledge of the subject.)

Woooowz, I guess I can now tell that to the +90% of his supporters I see that see him as the "Fox of Pokemon".
That's right. You better get started,because I hate that people think that.

Back than I was a rampid Lucario fanboy and thought that it was a "shoe-end" for brawl with out actually thinking about other factures than the lil fandom he gets on the few smash site I go to. Like "how many arvg people even know wth Lucario is? (none of the Smash fanboys I knew in real life had ever even heard of it before DP came out here)/
This logic is a slap in the face for Marth and Roy who, thanks to being in the game despite NO ONE outside of Japan knowing who they were, helped being Fire Emblem to international fame, along with our new character Ike. So if you are honestly thinking about who people know and don't know as that important a reason for adding a character, best you get your logic checked.

What makes him unique and interesting compared to other pokemon and brawl characters?
Ganondorf and Shiek were the only other character who had the eastern influence design that Lucario shares. He is as such the only Pokemon with such an artistic design. The fact that he is so intelligent as well despite not being a Legendary or a psychic type is also unique.

what new thing does he bring to the table?
A focused, martial arts-based fighting style that previous only Shiek exhibited.

WHY should he be in brawl at all?
To fill this sorely needed gap of a monk-like warrior.

. . . You asked me this 3 times in a row. I would wonder why you would care. . . do you not have anything better to do than to look at my past post from over a year ago and ask me about them 3 times?
Had you not anything better to do than have me forced to ask you 3 times before you FINALLY answer me? It's honestly your fault it's taken this long.

kaid

Smash Master
Lucario would be cool in brawl but god how the hell has lucario already got such a good fanbase hes bearly started the pokemon journey also what happened to the days when people liked pikachu???
Simply put, I popularized him here well before the game actually came out, and I did so in a way that convinced people that he was going to be the next Pikachu/Pichu/Plusl/Minun in popularity.

While he hasn't reached Pikachu status, he's still higher than Pichu, these days.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Go ahead. You seem to like it. I could care less.
. . . If your going to keep using that phase I wish you would say it right.
(looks like I got to do a GF grill and knock the fat out...long as post)

No, the real reason is because it's been a much longer time since Lucario's been known than only a year ago, so OF COURSE the ammount of people who both LIKE and DISLIKE the monster would be smaller back in the day.
Been seeing much more of the later which was my point.

Never. But according to your 'sources' that was the reason, and thus your sources are unreliable. Simple as that.
. . .What? Lucario losing Japan fame because it was confirmed non-legendary =/= "Unreliable because Japan likes pokemon with low stats too". It's not about stats.

I fail to see what the problem is. That is human nature. Are you honestly bashing people for doing what is humanly natural?
When did I "bash" anyone?

The same goes for Lucario. If Lucario were to be deconfirmed tommorow, my opinion would not change. Because I already know the reasons why Lucario would NOT be chosen. But for many people, the reasons that he WOULD be chosen outweigh the bad, which is why they still keep to their hypothesis(or cling to them, as you suggest).
Having your thoughts sit on your opinion of something is one thing but too claim over and over and over that it's the "only" choice for Sakurai after being proven false is just blind hope.:ohwell: (I see much more of the later)

And you honestly think that PT proves anything? No, it doesn't. Why? Because Red is a very popular character in the pokemon universe anyway, and the only reason he wasn't in the list is because no one had thought that he would be used the way Sakurai implemented it. Yet you seem to want to blame people for not thinking this.. very uncool.
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=81891&highlight=melee+poll+1999
Melee poll. Ash- 'Pokemon series hero' was the 3rd most wanted Pokemon character for melee on the Japanese polls so some people must have saw him as likely.

And yea, Red proves alot. He proves that "Pokeball pokemon form the past can be in as pc" that "1st gen pokemon aint out of the running (as soo many claimed)" that " Just because you don't think something is "likely" or wouldn't work doesn't mean Sakurai feels the same way" amoung alot of other things.

Im not "blaming" anyone for not wanting him in brawl before hand or not thinking he could be in. I just find it abit niave for people to assume that what they saw as the "only ones" is still the case.

So your point is that people should not be allowed to think what they want based on logic and information because YOU say so? That's not much of a point.
. . .What the hell are you talking about? People can think w/e the hell they want, never did I say other wise. Im just saying that what you all may THINK are the only things Sakurai can do aint the case. Stop making up demonizing assumptions about my points. . .

Simple; By not STATING one. I asked you which pokemon you thought were up to snuff and you gave me, and I quote: "Meowth/ Gard/ P&M (yea, "OMG, P&M?!?!?)". Meowth(1st gen), Gardevoir and Pludle and Minum(3rd gen). So how exactly am I supposed to know that you had other, 4th gen monster in mind if you just 'insert alot of pokemon you don't feel like listing'?
"I like pie and cake and lots of other sweet things" says the lil girl. "What, you don't like cookies!?!?!" Says the boy in a nagetive assumption.
Really, thats not a very smart assumption.

Honestly, you're starting to waste both our time with this.
Your one to talk. . .
But the real reason is that, there's no reason to post if you're only going to say the same **** thing every other person has been saying for months now: "We think we know what Sakurai will decide but we have no idea. Pokemon Trainer is proof of that."

With that, you are just wasting everyone's time including your own.
Oh, sorry, I didn't know I had to stay in a lil moronic bubble that never expands or changes in views just because Im on a forum to talk about brawl characters. We THINK and PREDICT things but the real waste in time is not changing, expanding or incoperating what we base our thoughts and guesses on when we are given new info from the maker of the game to support that our past "rules" and what not are wrong.
All I do by saying Sakurai has the final word is remind people that hey,crazy s**t happens so don't go around claiming things to be afact as if they have been proven as such.

That's right, I could care less because the Aura Sphere is NOT what it was made for. Lucario's abililties are diverse enough that Aura Sphere is not needed. Plain AURA is a different matter.
. . . So the ARUE sphere and other Arue ball attacks being the only true main tie-in with his arue title means that he could go to brawl and not have these things logicaly?:confused:

Because of his controlled martial arts ability, the fact that he can kick *** even with his eyes closed, and the fact that he is VERY intelligent for a non-legendary pokemon. I also like his design because of its middle-eastern influences, which isn't seen often in the pokemon series.
. . .So because he is a fighting type/ because of what he did in a anime movie and because he looks loosly designed after a African culture's god?

It has nothing to do with density, it has to do with common sense. Deoxys is like a neo-Mewtwo.
Theres a world of difference between the two. Just ask Kaid or w/e other super Deoxy fan. 4 whips for arms, 4 transformations, sig attacks that differ alot from Mew2 etc.

But don't you get it?? Your reason is EXACTLY the same!!

You didn't think we needed another powerful psychic! And we don,t because we already have Mewtwo. So in essence, you are simply saying that Deoxys was a bad pick because he's too similar to Mewtwo.

You've proven my point yet again.
Read please. Thats only part of the reason plus I only said they where alike in the fact that they are both super psy types, not that Deoxy was just Mew2 in space or w/e yours where. A HUGE part of my reason was because I saw the likely hood of a character having the 4 transformations that everyone wanted for Deoxy as being a waste of time with very lil likely hood of happening.:ohwell:

Link = medieval swordsman
Ike = medieval swordsman

Hm.. I guess we shouldn't have Ike.

Bowser = Big, firebreathing dragon
Charizard = Big, firebreathing dragon
Ridley = Big, firebreathing dragon

Whoops, too many similarities! We cannot have this!! e_e;
Link uses mostly projectile weapons and has a sheild.
Ike uses looks to only use his sword and magical attacks or w/e that B move is.
Bowser isn't a dragon, it's a koopa (turtle) that has one fire attack in a move-set full of shell/ claw attacks.
Char is a dragon that can fly who mains in fire attacks.
Ridley is a flying dragon that uses lots of non fire attacks and chould very well be half robotic in nature.

Wow.

Using your same logic, Lucario and Fox are only similar int hat they are both bidedal and canine. not only are they not even based off the same canine, but by your logic, we should not have anymore human characters because they are too similar to other humans. e_e; In other words, the logic is SEVERELY flawed.
Funny how you forgot to add that they are both hand to hand fighters who are simalur in size. My "logic" isn't blunt enuff to think all humans are alike because that would be wrong . . .BUT when I see a game full of as many crazy looking things are Pokemon, look at a characters in smash and compare one of the 2 legged fighting type k-9s in pokemon to another 2 legged fighting k-9 with the thought in mind that there are 2 other k-9s from star fox that I see as likely I simply can't say that the other k-9 from pokemon is very unique to smash.

Not only are there more unique characters from the pokemon world that could all be completely different (and bring fresh elements to smash fond only in pokemon) to whats in or likely to be in smash but the character "Lucario" shares alot in common with another character whos in smash and 2 who are likely IMO.

That is perfectly fine. What is not fine is to assume that just because YOU don't find it interesting, his chances of getting in are not good.
When the hell did I say that? I said I don't support him because of that. . . don't remember saying "Lucario SHOULDN'T be in brawl because we have Fox and he would be just another fighting K-9 but with a Mew2 b move". Just that thats reason for ME not supporting him.

The ammount of people who think Lucario has a good chance far outweighs those of people who think he does not(and don't even think of counting in people who don't know who Lucario is. Simply put, these people do not count because they have no knowledge of the subject.)
Prove that theres more Lucario fans than does who don't want him or are anti Lucario please. And the amount of people who don't know wth Lucario is is something to take into account seeing how all the smash pokemon we know of are highly known amoung not only pokemon fans but also reg gamers and lots of arvg people.

This logic is a slap in the face for Marth and Roy who, thanks to being in the game despite NO ONE outside of Japan knowing who they were, helped being Fire Emblem to international fame, along with our new character Ike. So if you are honestly thinking about who people know and don't know as that important a reason for adding a character, best you get your logic checked.
Sakurai was going to make them Japan only because they where well known and highly loved by the Japanese (Marth at least) yet where from a very much loved Japan ONLY series at that time. There was no possible way for them to be highly loved or highly known here before than because the game never came here at that time.

Pokemon is different, not only is it world wide but there ARE highly known pokemon that arvg people know and love here. I would think that would have a affect on things.

Ganondorf and Shiek were the only other character who had the eastern influence design that Lucario shares. He is as such the only Pokemon with such an artistic design. The fact that he is so intelligent as well despite not being a Legendary or a psychic type is also unique.
??Que? Shiek is just a ninja and Ganon will most likely follow his TP design which just looks mid-evil in a popculture spin.
And again, the movies.

A focused, martial arts-based fighting style that previous only Shiek exhibited.
. . . Soo because it's a fighting type in a long line of fighting types both in smash and in pokemon?

To fill this sorely needed gap of a monk-like warrior.
What? So now it's "monk-like"? Another opinion on your part I assume. . .

Had you not anything better to do than have me forced to ask you 3 times before you FINALLY answer me? It's honestly your fault it's taken this long.
. . . I didn't "force" you to do Jack, you chose to ask me on the pokemon thread. . .I couldn't edit in my answer at the time. You asked me again. . . I answered it. You asked me a 3rd time and I laid down the mini sum of why I don't support Lucario anymore.
I can't help it if you seem to be alil too into crap I said over a year ago.

I hope this ends here. Theres nothing to go on about and you are starting to make up some pretty crazy assumptions.

kaid

Smash Master
When the hell did I say that? I said I don't support him because of that. . . don't remember saying "Lucario SHOULDN'T be in brawl because we have Fox and he would be just another fighting K-9 but with a Mew2 b move". Just that thats reason for ME not supporting him.
Just a note. Saying someone shouldn't be in the game is an opinion. Saying you THINK someone should not be in the game IS EXACTLY SAME OPINION. So don't try to dodge the point.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Just a note. Saying someone shouldn't be in the game is an opinion. Saying you THINK someone should not be in the game IS EXACTLY SAME OPINION. So don't try to dodge the point.
. . . Did you read that right? I said that I dont SUPPORT, thats right, SUPPORT Lucario 4 brawl. Meaning I don't like him enuff, don't care for enuff, don't see enuff reason for him to get my SUPPORT. Never said he shouldn't be in, never said I THINK he shouldn't be in, just that I don't SUPPORT him (as in I either like other pokemon more than he or I would like to see other pokemon get in other than him)

pineappleupsetshark

Smash Journeyman
Still ignoring the copious Lucario merchandise, B/L?
Ah, I wouldn't have it any other way. I enjoy arguing with slightly sane people. It's raving psychos like sandman that prompt me to update my ignore lists.

Black/Light

Smash Master
Still ignoring the copious Lucario merchandise, B/L?
What copious Lucario merchandise? The game it out here now. . . now he is no longer "one of the only 4th gen pokemon known". When I look on tv I don't see "get the new Lucario thing!!!" I see a crap load of pokemon all getting the same thing as Lucario.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
As of right now I have a very odd feeling. With Lyndis being confirmed as an AT it changed my view of what character have the best chance in order to make it. Since her popularity isn't world wide and maybe Sakurai didn't want another sword user, regardless of how unique he could have made her. I really hope Sakurai will fufill my dreams and at at least 2 of the below characters(I want to see all 3) into Brawl.

My Top 3 Characters I want to see playable are:
1. King Dedede
2. Lucario
3. Mikaya

Don't break my heart Sakurai. (If needed I will elaborate on them just ask).

-Knight

Chepe

Smash Lord
Im going to post the same thing I said in that "counter-arguments for Lucario" thread, because no one seemed able to argue against it. Maybe it will show that people are looking far too deep into it all when it comes to Lucario's inclusion:

I wont be too bothered if Lucario doesnt make it, but as a current Pokemon fan I think he should be in to show that the series has moved on, at the least. It doesnt look good to stay in the original 151 forever, because there are new favorites out there, ones revered by the RELEVANT fans of the series. You know, the ones who still play the games and ensure that the series continues to be successful? It would just be a bad move for Sakurai not to include Lucario as playable.

Seriously, Deoxys and Munchlax were the only real competition for Lucario, and since theyre out, I think it is very likely that Lucario is in. Why do I believe this? Because there is no doubt in my mind that Sakurai paid Gamefreak a visit for ideas/models/research/etc for development of Pokemon content in Brawl. And anyone who still follows Pokemon will know that Gamefreak spoils Lucario, they hyped him up lots before D/P came out. Even in the game itself they make it a special one time obtainable and gave it a powerful movepool and typing. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the best rank one can get was the LUCARIO Ranking. Its pretty obvious Gamefreak holds him up high.

What would this all mean? That while Sakurai dug into the Pokemon series, Lucario is sure to have come up at one point or another. And if Lucario was mentioned specifically by Gamefreak, it would be easy to imagine them suggesting Lucario to Sakurai as a playable fighter. He even has a distinct persona from the anime to draw upon, just like most of the playable Pokemon in Smash. Its a good fit.

Of course, I can also see Lucario being a Pokeball Pokemon, but I believe he wont be because of his relevance in the newest installments of the Pokemon series. Anyone who questions that relevance isnt following the series closely...

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
As I was getting ready to read your post Blacklight, I noticed further down that many other members also decided to argue your 'point'. Not only do you flipflop from your points and dodge counters thrown at you, but everyone else seems to agree as well. Honestly, I don't need to keep going; I already 'won', if you could call it a victory. But going back, there are so many spots left to poke at, so here goes.

. . . If your going to keep using that phase I wish you would say it right.
You mean phrase?

Tell you what. I'll say it the way you want it when you stop saying 'cool' as 'coo'.

Been seeing much more of the later which was my point.
And yet they do not outweigh those of the former at all. You are basically saying "when lucario came out, not alot of people disliked him, but now that time ahs passed and more people know who he is, then more people dislike him." The exact same is true for people who LIKE him, so you have proven nothing.

. . .What? Lucario losing Japan fame because it was confirmed non-legendary =/= "Unreliable because Japan likes pokemon with low stats too". It's not about stats.
Oh, so now your Japanese friend sources are suddenly the sources that indicate the opinions of all of Japan?

Quit while you can, dude.

Having your thoughts sit on your opinion of something is one thing but too claim over and over and over that it's the "only" choice for Sakurai after being proven false is just blind hope. (I see much more of the later)
And who is claiming that it's the only choice? Look who's calling the kettle black.

Melee poll. Ash- 'Pokemon series hero' was the 3rd most wanted Pokemon character for melee on the Japanese polls so some people must have saw him as likely.

And yea, Red proves alot. He proves that "Pokeball pokemon form the past can be in as pc" that "1st gen pokemon aint out of the running (as soo many claimed)" that " Just because you don't think something is "likely" or wouldn't work doesn't mean Sakurai feels the same way" amoung alot of other things.

Im not "blaming" anyone for not wanting him in brawl before hand or not thinking he could be in. I just find it abit niave for people to assume that what they saw as the "only ones" is still the case.
And who is it assuming this?

"I like pie and cake and lots of other sweet things" says the lil girl. "What, you don't like cookies!?!?!" Says the boy in a nagetive assumption.
Really, thats not a very smart assumption.
And yet you STILL haven't answered the question.

You can dodge the question as many times as you wish, I guess. You must have alot of red herrings.

Oh, sorry, I didn't know I had to stay in a lil moronic bubble that never expands or changes in views just because Im on a forum to talk about brawl characters. We THINK and PREDICT things but the real waste in time is not changing, expanding or incoperating what we base our thoughts and guesses on when we are given new info from the maker of the game to support that our past "rules" and what not are wrong.
All I do by saying Sakurai has the final word is remind people that hey,crazy s**t happens so don't go around claiming things to be afact as if they have been proven as such.
And that's just it; you feel like you need to get people to 'wake up' from some fantasy you've concocted, yet most people ALREADY KNOW FULL WELL what you and everyone has been trying to say about Sakurai's sometimes-random decisions. Because of that, you ARE inside a bubble on never-changing because you keep spouting the same thing over and over again.

. . . So the ARUE sphere and other Arue ball attacks being the only true main tie-in with his arue title means that he could go to brawl and not have these things logicaly?
How can I or anyone else here take you seriously if you refuse to even spell Aura right? It's Aura in English and Hadou in Japanese.

Honestly..

. . .So because he is a fighting type/ because of what he did in a anime movie and because he looks loosly designed after a African culture's god?
You're repeating what I said. Why?

Theres a world of difference between the two. Just ask Kaid or w/e other super Deoxy fan. 4 whips for arms, 4 transformations, sig attacks that differ alot from Mew2 etc.
You don't seem to understand what 'neo' means, do you?

neo = new.

New Mewtwo.

Same imposing powerful psychic pokemon, new look, moves and abilities.

Neo Mewtwo.

Did I say it clearly enough for you?

Read please. Thats only part of the reason plus I only said they where alike in the fact that they are both super psy types, not that Deoxy was just Mew2 in space or w/e yours where. A HUGE part of my reason was because I saw the likely hood of a character having the 4 transformations that everyone wanted for Deoxy as being a waste of time with very lil likely hood of happening.
I read that clearly. It doesn't change anything.

Link uses mostly projectile weapons and has a sheild.
Ike uses looks to only use his sword and magical attacks or w/e that B move is.
But they are both from a medieval era and use their sword for all their A attacks.
(Just as you would say that Luc and Fox are both canine and use their hands and feet for all their A attacks.)

Bowser isn't a dragon, it's a koopa (turtle) that has one fire attack in a move-set full of shell/ claw attacks.
Char is a dragon that can fly who mains in fire attacks.
Ridley is a flying dragon that uses lots of non fire attacks and chould very well be half robotic in nature.
Yet all three are draconic, large and have a projectile breath weapon.
(Again, as you would say that both Fox and Luc are canine, of the same size and have a projectile weapon pointed from the hands.)

Funny how you forgot to add that they are both hand to hand fighters who are simalur in size.
That is the worse "reason" you've brought up.

What about every other fighter the same size as fox who fights with hand-to-hand?

BUT when I see a game full of as many crazy looking things are Pokemon, look at a characters in smash and compare one of the 2 legged fighting type k-9s in pokemon to another 2 legged fighting k-9 with the thought in mind that there are 2 other k-9s from star fox that I see as likely I simply can't say that the other k-9 from pokemon is very unique to smash.
So you continue to hold prejudice against anything of the 'furry' variety. why can't there be 2-3 canine fighters? The only reason i see is because you think it's not original. Yet by that logic we shouldn't bother with another FE character, we shouldn't bother with Dark Samus, we shouldn't even bother with Meta-Knight as he's of the EXACT same body-type as kirby. And as I've already shown with the medieval and draconic characters, superficial similarities don't mean jack.

Try again, or call it quits.

Prove that theres more Lucario fans than does who don't want him or are anti Lucario please.
Just look at the poll in the main pokemon for brawl thread. Check mate. e_e

And the amount of people who don't know wth Lucario is is something to take into account seeing how all the smash pokemon we know of are highly known amoung not only pokemon fans but also reg gamers and lots of arvg people.
The only way reg gamers and average people would know what ANY of the pokemon are is by simply seeing them in pictures. I have friends who don't know who Mewtwo and Jigglypuff are.

Once again, you are proving nothing.

I already know that.

But you still dog the issue against others like they're delusional for thinking that Lucario has a good chance of making it in.

Actions speak louder than words.

Sakurai was going to make them Japan only because they where well known and highly loved by the Japanese (Marth at least) yet where from a very much loved Japan ONLY series at that time. There was no possible way for them to be highly loved or highly known here before than because the game never came here at that time.

Pokemon is different, not only is it world wide but there ARE highly known pokemon that arvg people know and love here. I would think that would have a affect on things.
The most ANY of them would know them is by name and looks. And STILL there are people who don't know what Mewtwo or Jigglypuff or Pichu are. (though there are those who will confuse Pichu for Pikachu.)

So you better rethink your strategy on that one.

??Que? Shiek is just a ninja
With ragged clothing and a headdress more akin to a sand culture.

and Ganon will most likely follow his TP design which just looks mid-evil in a popculture spin.
*sigh* first of all it's medieval, not mid-evil.

Secondly, not only does Ganondorf still have the desert cloth below his armor, but his headdress and his armor's design are still influenced by a desert culture(to which his headdress reminds of babylonian styles)

Just because he's wearing armor in TP and not in OT doesn't mean he's suddenly switched cultures.

And thirdly.... popculture would mean that he's got designs taken from modern age. Which he doesn't.

. . . Soo because it's a fighting type in a long line of fighting types both in smash and in pokemon?
Since there are no fighting type pokemon to play as in Smash, and since him being one of many fighting-type pokemon makes no difference to Smash, whatever you're trying to degrade my arguement into really holds no water.

That, and you seem to keep clustering all martial arts styles together as simply 'fighting type'. And yuo're implying that OTHER people are narrow-minded? e_e

What? So now it's "monk-like"? Another opinion on your part I assume. . .
More like fact.

You see, B/L, this may shock you, but there are many different kinds of martial arts, not just regular punching and kicking like what Mario and Ness do, and characters like Fox, Captain Falcon and Shiek, exhibit these different martial arts which is part of what makes them unique and interesting. Also, did you know that, having different martial arts actually gives variety to a game rather than dull it?

It's true.

And guess what? Martial arts spans into weapon styles, too! That's why Link, Ike, Pit and Meta-Knight all use swords, but use them, differently!

But hey, it's impossible for two canine fighters to have different fighting styles and thus make them different from one another.. right? e_e'

. . . I didn't "force" you to do Jack
You didn't force me to do anything, ReaD.

I was forced to myself since you did not give a clear answer the first or second time.

I can't help it if you seem to be alil too into crap I said over a year ago.
And I can't help it if you can't see why I asked, even after explaining. Oh well.

Theres nothing to go on about and you are starting to make up some pretty crazy assumptions.
You're calling the kettle black again.

For the final nail on the coffin, how about a side-by-side comparison:

They seem to share the same pose in the picture. Is that reason to say that they are too similar??

Oh, and one more thing B/L:

Your arguement that Fox and Lucario are the same size?

Fox is 5.6 feet tall.
http://www.nintendopedia.org/index.php?title=Fox_McCloud

Lucario is 3.1 feet tall.
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Lucario_(Pokémon)

GaryCXJk

Smash Lord
Im going to post the same thing I said in that "counter-arguments for Lucario" thread, because no one seemed able to argue against it. Maybe it will show that people are looking far too deep into it all when it comes to Lucario's inclusion:

I wont be too bothered if Lucario doesnt make it, but as a current Pokemon fan I think he should be in to show that the series has moved on, at the least. It doesnt look good to stay in the original 151 forever, because there are new favorites out there, ones revered by the RELEVANT fans of the series. You know, the ones who still play the games and ensure that the series continues to be successful? It would just be a bad move for Sakurai not to include Lucario as playable.

Seriously, Deoxys and Munchlax were the only real competition for Lucario, and since theyre out, I think it is very likely that Lucario is in. Why do I believe this? Because there is no doubt in my mind that Sakurai paid Gamefreak a visit for ideas/models/research/etc for development of Pokemon content in Brawl. And anyone who still follows Pokemon will know that Gamefreak spoils Lucario, they hyped him up lots before D/P came out. Even in the game itself they make it a special one time obtainable and gave it a powerful movepool and typing. In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, the best rank one can get was the LUCARIO Ranking. Its pretty obvious Gamefreak holds him up high.

What would this all mean? That while Sakurai dug into the Pokemon series, Lucario is sure to have come up at one point or another. And if Lucario was mentioned specifically by Gamefreak, it would be easy to imagine them suggesting Lucario to Sakurai as a playable fighter. He even has a distinct persona from the anime to draw upon, just like most of the playable Pokemon in Smash. Its a good fit.

Of course, I can also see Lucario being a Pokeball Pokemon, but I believe he wont be because of his relevance in the newest installments of the Pokemon series. Anyone who questions that relevance isnt following the series closely...
And this sums it all up.

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman

Very solid evidence.

PyrasTerran owns this thread.
No, I just believe in defending common sense.

Top Bottom