• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Cinder

Smash Master
that wasn't hatin...that was just correcting
Yeah, I can understand that...but I wouldn't think that Pokemon appearing randomly in a stage would decrease the odds of a playable Pokemon (though people will probably try and use that exuse...they're the haters:p) other than the Pokemon that appear (sorry, Cubone fans)

Besides, you gotta admit that the only real option for a playable 4th gen rep is Lucario

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
...How...

All it proves is that there are 4th gen...

...If anything people will complain now that there IS more pokemon even though they appear as background...things...

Hope for Porygon-Z!!! 4th gen PKMN in Brawl!!!
Ive actually been meaning to ask ya about that. I never would have thought anyone would want Porygon Z for brawl >>;. Im not gonna go against ya on that, but why do you think he should be in? Any big reasons other then you think he looks cool, cause im pretty sure that you would have more reasons then that ^_^?

Fawriel

Smash Master
Wow, someone has sharp eyes. I'm not one for "faces in the clouds", but that's quite positively a.. what'sitcalled.

Of course, it's much faster to just make a little Pokemon for the background than to make one a playable character...
But still, it's got to mean something.

Good luck, fanboys. *salutes*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I was at the front line of that war along with Stryk's and a few others... hey... YOU SHOULD ALL HONOR ME!!

Now start groveling for such a Lucario defender.

Cinder

Smash Master
Yes. This is just... just... WONDERFUL NEWS!!!! YES!!!!! I wonder if The_Sandman knows. Y'know, he/she/who ever IT is, said there would be absolutely no 4th generation Pokemon.

. . . . . . . (runs outside and shouts to the clouds) YES!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!

I have the power to BRAWL!!
You can't stand the_Sandman either? Welcome to the club:p I never did understand him...I only knew to hate him with every fiber of my being

Why is Driftloon NECESSARY to the franchise?

: P
Oh, no, not AGAIN!

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I was at the front line of that war along with Stryk's and a few others... hey... YOU SHOULD ALL HONOR ME!!

Now start groveling for such a Lucario defender.
In the final days of the war, I was totally there as well! =P

Honestly, I want Lucario in just to prove him wrong. I don't really care for Lucario or the rest of the fourth generation myself at all, but it IS a part of the series, and therefore deserves representation.

_the_sandman wouldn't change his views just because Drifloom appears in the background, though. I mean we have Groudon, Deoxys, and Chikorita as Pokeballs, but he never changed his views then, now did he? I bet you he'd say "That doesn't prove anything! It's just a background Pokemon, not a playable Pokemon."

I don't know if any of you have recognized this... but in the music update...

It specifically notes that the stage is from Twilight Princess. I'm not one to make crazy assumptions, but this means that stages, and possibly even characters (contradicting sandman's theory.) may come from more then one game...

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
Technically wouldnt that be 7 cause pokemon trainer is 3 pokes in one and the addition of lucario along with the return of jiggs and m2 along with pikachu makes 7. I really hope thats what they do.

Cinder

Smash Master
Technically wouldnt that be 7 cause pokemon trainer is 3 pokes in one and the addition of lucario along with the return of jiggs and m2 along with pikachu makes 7. I really hope thats what they do.
Does this mean you're a Lucario hater (watch your answer...read sig)?
Technically, yes, there would be 7 Pokemon, but only 5 SLOTS (Pikachu, Jiggs, M2, PT, and Lucario *fingers crossed*)

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I hate how people count transformations as 1 character but Pokemon Trainer as 3...

..It works the exact same people!!!! Just with an additional transformation!!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Takes 3 times as long to make him but it wouldn't mean he would be repping the PKMN franchise three times as much... maybe Sakurai wanted to add more PKMN without making 3 dif chracters.

deebz435

Smash Journeyman
I feel like i unintentionally touched a few nerves, thats just the way i view it and im sorry if i upset anyone. Also im not a lucario hater i think he would be a great addition to brawl.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master

Funny how the two Pokemon that could rival Lucario's place for Brawl have deliberately been deconfirmed.. Is Sakurai hinting that he actually does pay attention to what the fans want..?

Lucario's chances for Brawl have risen dramatically if you ask me, with Sakurai majorly hinting at him, and his two rivals being knocked down, I think Lucario for Brawl seems all the more real!

PyrasTerran

Smash Journeyman
Lucario's chances for Brawl have risen dramatically if you ask me, with Sakurai majorly hinting at him, and his two rivals being knocked down, I think Lucario for Brawl seems all the more real!
Eh? When did Sakurai do this?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240

Funny how the two Pokemon that could rival Lucario's place for Brawl have deliberately been deconfirmed.. Is Sakurai hinting that he actually does pay attention to what the fans want..?

Not quite. Sakurai never hinted at Lucario's inclusion.

In fact, Lucario could be the next Pokemon to get Pokeball'd. No, I'm not anti Lucario, it's just you're making assumptions. Those two Pokemon may not have been competition in Sakurai's mind. The Pokemon Trainer and the Pokemon he has where not a part of the "competition" around here, you know?

Top Bottom