• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Shrine

Spartan_187

Smash Apprentice
"Come again? I'm sorry. I'm fighting the Cove
Let's see now, Mario, Peach, Luigi, Bowser, and Dr. Mario. Dr. Mario will most likely be removed on the account he's a clone so that makes 4. How do you know for an absolute fact that there will not be another Mario character or 2? Most likely there will be considering it's the NUMBER 1 FRANCHISE.

Such a convincing argument...

-Knight
I doubt there will be any more Mario characters. There's Toad, but that seems odd.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Well then please explain how 5>7 to me please.

An estimate of the complete pokemon roaster is 5 characters.

The total amount of Mario characters is 7 (Taking into considering all of the characters that originally started off in the Mario franchise.)

-Knight

Spartan_187

Smash Apprentice
Well then please explain how 5>7 to me please.

An estimate of the complete pokemon roaster is 5 characters.

The total amount of Mario characters is 7 (Taking into considering all of the characters that originally started off in the Mario franchise.)

-Knight
Not including the ones who don't have the mushroom franchise I tried to say. Well, O.K. 5-7 pkm and 5-7 or more Mario ones. How about that?

Xanderous

Smash Lord
I don't want to argue with you guys. Arguing on message forums is useless, because nobody ever changes their opinion.

I just want you to know I think Lucario is ****ing dumb as ****.

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Not including the ones who don't have the mushroom franchise I tried to say. Well, O.K. 5-7 pkm and 5-7 or more Mario ones. How about that?
It's not about bargaining, it's about your reasons why there would only be 3 Pokemon.

EDIT:

I don't want to argue with you guys. Arguing on message forums is useless, because nobody ever changes their opinion.

I just want you to know I think Lucario is ****ing dumb as ****.
I think you're in the wrong place..

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I really dont see why it is so horrible if 5 pokemon characters get in. If you consider mario. He first of all had the five mario characters in melee. Then if you consider Yoshi and Wario, we will end up with 6, (considering they are probably taking out DocMario. So Im more worried about the mario series taking over then the pokemon.

Spartan_187

Smash Apprentice
I really dont see why it is so horrible if 5 pokemon characters get in. If you consider mario. He first of all had the five mario characters in melee. Then if you consider Yoshi and Wario, we will end up with 6, (considering they are probably taking out DocMario. So Im more worried about the mario series taking over then the pokemon.
Yeah! The more characters the better! Xanderous, we all know you think he's stupid because you said aloud that you didn't want any Pkm in SSBB. That clearly gave it away.

Lucario for Brawl!!

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
I dont understand why a person would come into a thread and say a character is ****ing dumb as **** without giving a few reasons...?

Wrath`

Smash Master
Well when i used to think lucario was sh*t, it waa of the fact I thought he would take away a spot of another pokemon I like (blaze in my case), so if say stuff like that, it makes you feel good, weather or not it is true

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
True. But still its alittle annoying when people do that. I mean the come out of no where...

"This character has no chance of getting in brawl cause i think he sucks even though there is entire thread supporting him."....and they leave...without saying why they think he sucks...

It seems like something that would just cause arguments to me...

Wrath`

Smash Master
True. But still its alittle annoying when people do that. I mean the come out of no where...

"This character has no chance of getting in brawl cause i think he sucks even though there is entire thread supporting him."....and they leave...without saying why they think he sucks...

It seems like something that would just cause arguments to me...
weel, SWF is full of these peeps, so you are bound to run into them.

Hmm, I still think if lucario gets in mew two will be dumped due to the fact they are both movie pokemon.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Ya that is the hard part. If Lucario is in Mewtwo is most probably out. And that may cause a large fuss over the Mewtwo fans, and Lucario haters and such. I mean I could see it happening. It would be good to see them both in, cause it would be a shame to lose Mewtwo. So sad its enough to make a grown man cry.

Wrath`

Smash Master
you agreed? wow I ussaly get flamed for posting that stuff. props to ya man. well then I have nothin left to argue here.

Bloshi

Smash Ace
I remember when I thought all the new pokemon they keep bringing out in the new games were stupid and annoying. Now that I've played Pearl version and bred and EV trained a special sweeper Lucario of my own, I really started to like him. I think he would fit very well into the smash universe, actually.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
you agreed? wow I ussaly get flamed for posting that stuff. props to ya man. well then I have nothin left to argue here.
LoL well I like to see both sides most of the time. I try to avoid saying that i believe in somthing a 100% cause no one really does know what will happen in Smash Bros. We know what could happen...but its important to know, coulds arent woulds...

(wow...comp wont let me submit post >_<)

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Im sorry to say Smashbot226, but it is hard to say any of those three could be a character. I can see them as a pokemon out of the pokeball but thats it.

Lucario has a movie and a huge amount of popularity in pokemon. He is the only real choice to put in. We cant just go around saying random pokemon should get in.

Lucario only please ^^

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
If any random pokemon like Forslass got in before Lucario, then that would basically open the gates saying, All pokemon have a chance. Lucario can avoid that problem. I bet you in the future when people talk about the old fourth generation of pokemon...Lucario will be one of the first pokemon people remeber.

smashbot226

Smash Master
wrath: Think about what you just said, compare it to the competitive community, and think before speaking.

PPNY: Just cuz he had a movie and popular doesn't mean the others have a worse chance of getting in. I like Lucario, I just want to see these guys as well. As for rememberences, I'd say it'd be the starters or the two version dragons.

Kirby knight: Magmortar, Charizard, and Hippowdon. Not only coud they hold a candle, but they can actually recieve a landslide victory.

Wrath`

Smash Master
wrath: Think about what you just said, compare it to the competitive community, and think before speaking.

PPNY: Just cuz he had a movie and popular doesn't mean the others have a worse chance of getting in. I like Lucario, I just want to see these guys as well. As for rememberences, I'd say it'd be the starters or the two version dragons.

Kirby knight: Magmortar, Charizard, and Hippowdon. Not only coud they hold a candle, but they can actually recieve a landslide victory.

i dont know what kind of drugs you on, but when you hers diamon/ peral you think. munchlax, lucario, dialg, palkia.

or if you hear third gen you think deoxeys, blaze.

PPNY

Smash Journeyman
Ya but that would make no sense having Froslass in before Lucario or any other of you other choices. I love all the pokemon, but they make no sense for getting in before him. Tell me one good reason why Hippodon deserves a spot more then lucario other then the fact, he looks cool.

@The warth of Koarin: Ya, if Lucario somehow dosent manage to get in, ive always figured that would be the back up. I dunno though, it could still be a long shot.

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
First off what on earth are you talking about? None of the pokemon you suggested (barrring perhaps Charizard) even comes close to Lucario's popularity...

-Knight

Cinder

Smash Master
Today is a great day for the Lucario fans.

Lucario for BRAWL!

4th Gen Pokemon Confirmend!!
...YES!! I have a feeling that this is the best proof that Lucario could be a PC!! Can anyone tell me otherwise?? Seriously...are there any more feasible arguments against Lucario? It has a backstory (and a movie), it has a perfect Brawl physique, it has many moveset options, and now, the "no 4th gen pkmn" theory has been killed...what's left?

And if Lucario is only a Pokeball Pokemon...*runs hand along knife* they'll have to find someone else to develop the next Smash Bros. (if there is one)

I definately know who I'm maining ;)

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
^_^ yay thank you drifloon. Maybe now people will stop *****ing about "omg there are to many pokemon in brawl" and give Lucario the respect he deserves.

-Knight

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
^_^ yay thank you drifloon. Maybe now people will stop *****ing about "omg there are to many pokemon in brawl" and give Lucario the respect he deserves.

-Knight
...How...

All it proves is that there are 4th gen...

...If anything people will complain now that there IS more pokemon even though they appear as background...things...

Hope for Porygon-Z!!! 4th gen PKMN in Brawl!!!

Cinder

Smash Master

-Knight
Amen! It's about time Lucario got some respect!

...How...

All it proves is that there are 4th gen...

...If anything people will complain now that there IS more pokemon even though they appear as background...things...

Hope for Porygon-Z!!! 4th gen PKMN in Brawl!!!
You hater:p...just admit that Lucario has a good shot at Brawl...you know it does...don't deny it...*eye twitches* :psycho:

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Amen! It's about time Lucario got some respect!

You hater:p...just admit that Lucario has a good shot at Brawl...you know it does...don't deny it...*eye twitches* :psycho:
that wasn't hatin...that was just correcting

Top Bottom