• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Lucario Chat room! Everything Lucario!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawn

Smash Cadet
The wii has, what, two good games worth mentioning? lol
QFT.

I'll admit, N64's pretty awesome. But SNES will always have a little nostalgic place in my heart.

If you've never played Prince of Persia for SNES, go out to a used game store and buy it IMMEDIATELY. It will change your life. Oh, and while your at it, buy Secret of Mana.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Golden Eye ftw!
The oddest thing about the N64 was that alongside large-world games like Goldeneye, there were many very limited 3-D games as the norm. Yoshi's Story is a sidescroller, Pokemon Snap followed a very linear progression through the levels (as in you cannot move, only take pictures and throw stuff), Super Smash Bros. 64 is fought on 2-dimensions only. I never quite understood why some games were so free and large like the begining of 3-D games that was Super Mario 64, while many other games limited your mobility within the world (like Super Smash Bros. [64]). It almost seemed like the ability to hold data varied wildly between games.

Also, technically the wii is a younger system. However, it does have fewer hit games relative to the number I believe the N64 had by this time in its lifespan. Personally, I like the wii better not from the perspective of which system was more impressive at the time, but which system is currently the most fun to play. Unfortunately, graphics and audio play a part in a mindset like that, as does conventional controller configuration v. innovative configuration. N64 meant more for gaming, but is not the best system to date only because it can't be upgraded.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I'll be fighting under the banner of the SNES here. Final Fantasy VI, Chrono Trigger, Earthbound, Super Mario RPG, and Breath of Fire II all hold special places in my heart, and those are just the RPGs.

XavantTheEnigma

Smash Journeyman
COLNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOELLLLLEOLEELEOLodfojgalksdgjg
STAUFFEENENBURRRGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I like FF6 and Chrono Trigger. Super Mario RPG was cool too.
I dont remember SMRPG, BOF2 or CT very well though. I should play them again

Jeepy Sol

Smash Ace
SNES owns.

Please, please, PLEASE, tell me someone here has played ActRaiser. This is probably one of the best games in existence.

Secret of Mana's pretty good too.

Col. Stauffenberg

Smash Lord
I'm right here, Xavant, you don't have to yell.

Let's try to get back on track here with Lucario question #whatever. State your taunt of choice and your victory pose of choice.

The Halloween Captain

Smash Master
Actually, I found the other discussion very interesting. Side taunt, and the pose where he stands on one leg.

Why does it seem like the earliest system one is heavily exposed to automatically becomes their favorite? I can't tell you how many people said melee didn't count, only Smash 64 counted as anything, because the gamecube was bad. Naturally, they all had their first good experiences on the N64, and many of them never got a gamecube.

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I got a dog today and i decided to name it Lucario. Am I awesome or what? My mom doesn't know who or what Lucario is but she really liked the name. But i think the name fits perfectly because my dog is kind of a bluish gray color. I am currently researching a way that i can inject aura into it's veins so i can have the most bada$$ dog ever.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
I got a dog today and i decided to name it Lucario. Am I awesome or what? My mom who or what Lucario is but she really liked the name. But i think the name fits perfectly because my dog is kind of a bluish gray color. I am currently researching a way that i can inject aura into it's veins so i can have the most bada$$ dog ever.
Try making it carry a Blast Box (a box full of explosives will do) up at least 50 stairs like in my pic, maybe?

Samuelson

Smash Lord
I think i should just let my dog sit in a fire while I beat it with homerun bat and shoot it with my laser guns for until it reaches full aura power. Then I will take him to the dog park and let him loose so I can watch him **** all the other dogs. It will be so satisfying knowing that my dog kicks ***, I think even more satisfying then footstooling a Yoshi.

Mewtario

Smash Ace
Trying to decide if Lucwo is as pwnsome of a name as Mewtario....

Also, someone should photoshop that pic to make the Lucario in the back into the board's mascot! That pic would be SO full of epic, pwnsome win!

Browny

Smash Hater
oh man... i was reminded why lucario is so awesome again tonight

against one of the best players in the A-N network aussie thing, I got put up against his rob... got ***** pretty bad the first stock, all the way up to 60% before i landed a single hit. Then i initiated Azen mode, and let the fsmashes flow non-stop. still lost the first stock, but continued on my merry way of fsmash spam. on about 140% on the second stock, ROB tries to ledgehop a nair for the KO, but i charged a full usmash on the ledge facing backwards, he fell right into it, died at like 70% or something lol. next stock, i go all the way up to 168%, max power... so i had no choice. i just had to finish it with a reverse double team and a utaunt.

next match against snake... similar start... got owned for the first stock, but it was on battlefield so i couldnt get the chaingrab off. however i abused the landing lag + aura sphere non stop then finished with a bair out of cypher... eat that Super Armour Frames lol. third stock, im at 110%, i manage to get an AA-FP off near the edge, combo straight into an AS, snake dodges... falls below the stage and ges grabbed out of cypher. omfg 0-deathed

^_______^

i just had to tell someone lol

Tallen

Smash Journeyman
MY EYES!! 'OLYSHTSAHSSDMIT!!
haha epic pics both of them XD

Dtaunt is just awesome, I don't really see how great utaunt is. and best "win" animation is that one where he extends his hand to the right and looks at the screen with a pissed look...
gives me the chills XD

Nurotasama

Smash Journeyman
I prefer utaunt: "RAWR!" =3

I use dtaunt and staunt online also since I have them set to part of the lyrics of "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.

LP4Life666

Smash Journeyman
You should name him Mewtwo and then my dog and your step brother can **** each other and create the best Super Smash Bros character of all time...if thats alright with you
No, no that is not alright with me.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
Please, please, PLEASE, tell me someone here has played ActRaiser. This is probably one of the best games in existence.
Hell yes. Human farming FTW. :D
The second one didn't have the charm of the first one though. I missed the human farming, and God looked fugly. ;-;

Oh, and I wish Lucario had a better sidetaunt.

The only one that's actually NOTICEABLE is Utaunt. Dtaunt is too subtle, and SideTaunt sucks due to the lack of him actually DOING anything.

And that, my friends, is why I spam Double Team, and charge Dsmash when I KO someone. :D

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
21:15] NonBlackShadow: My motherboard is fried and I won't be online for about two weeks and tell the Lucario boards for me.
[21:16] Kitamerby: ...Oh crap.
[21:16] Kitamerby: Alright.
[21:16] Kitamerby: Hope everything works out.
[21:16] NonBlackShadow: Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom