• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
If you're gonna do the april fools thing you should at least TRY to make your **** believable.:ohwell:

And yeah, eric, I know I'm way behind the curve with code geass, but I haven't really been keeping up with anime since I left jacksonville. What are some other good ones I should check out?
fairy tail.

sigh, theres always next year for whobo : /

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
:o! Crashboards is down and smashboards is up! But I wasn't done reading the 502 thread. :(

Turazrok

Smash Master
I want to know what Curlz and Batto's pools were. I didn't hear them and I only saw batto on the stream. :O

Cows

Smash Apprentice
Lent is over and the Dell crew is back in bussiness...... except for the fact i haven't played brawl in about 2 or 3 months :p......sooooooo.....yaaaaaaaa

Curlz

Smash Lord
I want to know what Curlz and Batto's pools were. I didn't hear them and I only saw batto on the stream. :O
Batto came out second in his pool.
I was too late to enter singles because my ******* carpool didn't want to leave until noon, so I didn't place and I ended up only entering doubles with Batto.

Go on the stream today later. I'll tell you I love you. xD

ChKn

Smash Ace
Lent is over and the Dell crew is back in bussiness...... except for the fact i haven't played brawl in about 2 or 3 months :p......sooooooo.....yaaaaaaaa
COWS!!!

I would ask to do pools for LOST 3, but idk if we'll have enough time. 4/6 people per pool = 10/15 matches = at least 3 hours of matches pool wise, then the top 2 into the main bracket, so another few hours for that as well. It would be cool though community wise and that was what I was planning for Spring Smash, but the setup **** didn't help.

EDIT: There's something also about AnG I would like to say, but forming it is odd. It's at the tip of my tongue, but I can't express it. :(

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Dang, Cows actually posting on Smashboards?!

-Ran

Smash Master
There will be a Brawl tournament on a Saturday in June. I'll have more information tomorrow. The guys that are from SRK asked me to host the Brawl component in their tournament in New Orleans, and help along with the general running of the tournament since it'll have Super Street Fighter 4, and so forth.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
There will be a Brawl tournament on a Saturday in June. I'll have more information tomorrow. The guys that are from SRK asked me to host the Brawl component in their tournament in New Orleans, and help along with the general running of the tournament since it'll have Super Street Fighter 4, and so forth.
Can there be a Brawl- side event?

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
So they DID decide to add it on, though probably because they would already have Wiis there for TvC.

-Ran

Smash Master
They aren't thinking about doing TvC for it at the moment. It'll probably be Super Street Fighter, Tekken, and Brawl as far as I know. I'm going to go talk to them tonight about the plans. I don't forsee us having a side event such as Brawl-.

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
They aren't thinking about doing TvC for it at the moment. It'll probably be Super Street Fighter, Tekken, and Brawl as far as I know. I'm going to go talk to them tonight about the plans. I don't forsee us having a side event such as Brawl-.
oh, i see. its not just brawl. well, if i end up making it, ill be taking brawl- with me.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Guess what ervryone!

I'm engaged!!! ^_^ (God help her, she said yes to me lawl) Yaaaaaay! :3

Also when's the next brawl tourney? Preferably local lol. xP

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Haha, Nick babies. Eww, they'd probably all play with DDD. WHOBO was too fun. How many of you guys saw me play Trela on the livestream? I got owned, but it was fun.

Turazrok

Smash Master
Haha, Nick babies. Eww, they'd probably all play with DDD. WHOBO was too fun. How many of you guys saw me play Trela on the livestream? I got owned, but it was fun.
Me. I was upset. Everyone was saying stuff like " meh peach is meh" and "bad peach". I just said you were a marth mainer. :(

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
Herp derp. My Peach is better than my Marth. It's just hard to look good when you're against Trela.
Dude, I don't wanna argue with you cuz it's your char and all, but your Marth is better than your Peach, IMO. Maybe it doesn't show so much cuz everyone knows the Marth matchup better, but yeah, you're prolly right.

Battousai780

Smash Ace
Dude, I don't wanna argue with you cuz it's your char and all, but your Marth is better than your Peach, IMO. Maybe it doesn't show so much cuz everyone knows the Marth matchup better, but yeah, you're prolly right.
Haha, you need to play my Peach in a serious moneymatch yo. Poop!

Hyro

Smash Lord
OKAY EVERYONE, MAJOR UPDATE TO THE BBB2. NEW NAME.

Poker Party Beerfest Brawl Bash 2- GARAGE SALE EDTION

I'm selling a toooooooooon of games. I'm gonna list them all in the thread and here soon. I'm talking a bunch of games and video game **** that I really have no interest in anymore. I might keep a couple things...but most likely they can be persuaded out of me with some cash.

When ya'll come over, I should have everything like...showcased so you can see. If more than one person wants a specific thing, just ****ing bid on it. I'm looking to make some seroius cash. So bring a lot of money.

I'm assuming Vaughn would have the biggest kick out of this because I have some SERIOUS Zelda ****. I should have a ****ing zelda category haha. After this is all over, I'll sell the rest on ebay, but I figured it'd be easier this way. Less of a hassle.

I'ma change the thread name now...and I'ma start listing the **** here soon.

Oh, and I also have 810 coins in my Club Nintendo account thingy. So i'ma list the rewards I can get and the coins they cost. If you want me to order you something, lemme know what you want and how much you'll pay and I'll get it to you. These are club nintendo exclusive. If you are interested in any item, just lemme know and I'll get you more info / pics of it.

Club Nintendo Rewards

Grill-Off with Ultra Hand! - 80 coins
This is a wiiware title that you can only get through club nintendo

Bowser Folder Set w/ Bookmarks - 250 coins
Videogame memorabilia

Mario & Friends Folder Set w/ Bookmarks - 250 coins
Videogame memorabilia

Toad & Friends Folder Set w/ Bookmarks - 250 coins
Videogame memorabilia

Nintendogs Greeting Card Set - 300 coins
Why did I even list this haha

Mario & Luigi Greeting Card Set - 300 coins
Videogame memorabilia

Wii Remote Holder - 300 coins
Just like a square box thing you put them in

The Legend of Zelda 3 -Poster Series - 350 coins
Three Zelda posters. The first poster shows each version of Link from the 1987 original zelda to the 2007 phantom hourglass link. It measures 16.5 x 28.7. The other two are promotional posters from TP and PH that measure 22 x 28.

Club Nintendo Mario 3 -Poster Series - 350 coins
Three Mario posters. The first poster is like the Link one with the different stages. The other two are just other mario posters.

Nintendo DS Lite Case (Silver) - 400 coins
Self explanatory

Mario Party Playing Cards - 500 coins
Deck of mario themed cards. They each have a piece of a giant picture on the back that you can see if they're all lined up

Animal Crossing Playing Cards - 500 coins
Character from animal crossing featured on each card

Mario Nintendo DS Game Rack - 600 coins
It's shaped like a mario hat and fits 8 ds games. Try to keep your cool, it's a lil too much to handle

Nintendo DS Lite Game Card and Stylus Set (Navy Blue) - 600 coins
This is a case that holds 9 DS game cards...like a little travel package. It also comes with 7 rainbow colored DS Lite styli LOL. Yeah, you'd never run out. And by rainbow colored, I mean theres a purple one, a blue one, a sky blue one, a green one, a yellow one, an orange one, and a red one.

Nintendo DS Lite Game Card and Style Set (Super Mario Bros. Theme) - 600 coins
Same as above, except the case looks a lot cooler because it's a scene from retro mario on it.

Nintendo DS lite Game Card and Stylus Set (Animal Crossing Theme) - 600 coins
Same as the above two, Animal Crossing themed.

Hanafuda Cards - 800 coins
Apparently Nintendo started off making these cards back in 1889. Comes with a protective case and each card is like Nintendo artwork or something.

Game & Watch Collection - 800 coins
Nintendo DS Game. Has Oil Panic, Donkey Kong, and Green House.

Game & Watch Collection 2 - 800 coins
Just came out. Nintendo DS Game. Has Octopus, Parachute and a new title called Parachute X Octopus that combines both Octopus and Parachute.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Hanafuda Cards - 800 coins
Apparently Nintendo started off making these cards back in 1889. Comes with a protective case and each card is like Nintendo artwork or something.
this. how much would that be?

and the zelda games. i am interested.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Just offer me up a price. Let's say you say you'll give me $30 for the hanafuda cards. But Vaughn says he'll give me $50 for the Wii remote holder and Mario Party Playing cards (which add up to 800 points). Obviously, i'ma be selling to vaughn.

As for all of the other ****, when I was diggin through my closet I found a bunch of old coins from like 10 years ago. I don't know why I'm still holding on to them so I just made a big jar of coins so that I can actually spend them. but some of the coins aren't really...spendabable. Basically, i'm looking at them and thinking...i could probably get more for this giant shiny dollar coin then $1. So if any of you are even semi interested in coins, lemme know. Oh and I found a nice lil $2 bill in case anyone feels like...I dunno...paying more than $2 for it? ;)

Top Bottom