• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Just offer me up a price. Let's say you say you'll give me $30 for the hanafuda cards. But Vaughn says he'll give me $50 for the Wii remote holder and Mario Party Playing cards (which add up to 800 points). Obviously, i'ma be selling to vaughn.

As for all of the other ****, when I was diggin through my closet I found a bunch of old coins from like 10 years ago. I don't know why I'm still holding on to them so I just made a big jar of coins so that I can actually spend them. but some of the coins aren't really...spendabable. Basically, i'm looking at them and thinking...i could probably get more for this giant shiny dollar coin then $1. So if any of you are even semi interested in coins, lemme know. Oh and I found a nice lil $2 bill in case anyone feels like...I dunno...paying more than $2 for it? ;)
**** the hanafunda cards. ill give you $5 for the $2 dollar bill. loljk. apparently you can get $2 dollar bills from the bank still. ill give you $15 for the hanafunda cards, if no one else attempts to outbid me. its a 52 card deck, right?

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
Hyro ur beerfest is during FQ fest.

I started the Insanity workout today. Its no *****. I'm out of shape considering how in shape I was at one time in my life but still in decent shape (run 2 miles in 18min, bench ~200, squat ~350lbs atm) but after the fitness test I was literally struggling not to throw up and pass out for about an hour straight. In 60 days I'll show you guys my fat out of shape => ripped pics.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Hyro ur beerfest is during FQ fest.

I started the Insanity workout today. Its no *****. I'm out of shape considering how in shape I was at one time in my life but still in decent shape (run 2 miles in 18min, bench ~200, squat ~350lbs atm) but after the fitness test I was literally struggling not to throw up and pass out for about an hour straight. In 60 days I'll show you guys my fat out of shape => ripped pics.
****...it's ok though, the festival lasts all the way through sunday so you can come friday and go to the fq on saturday.

No bsl, they aren't playing cards. They're hanafuda cards. whatever those are...google it or something. it has something do with japan but thats all i got lol.

Hyro

Smash Lord
two days it's like a 15 person tourney where no one can house...out of state not recommended lol

'V'

Smash Lord
Gee wiz so much went down here today... Some questions...

Why are you selling all your games, Hyro?
What games are you selling?
When does the bidding end?

$30 for the hanafuda cards.

I've been playing way too much pokemon lately.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
The Legend of Zelda 3 -Poster Series - 350 coins
Three Zelda posters. The first poster shows each version of Link from the 1987 original zelda to the 2007 phantom hourglass link. It measures 16.5 x 28.7. The other two are promotional posters from TP and PH that measure 22 x 28.
Lol. When I read it first, I thought it said "Legend of Zelda 3 posters", and I was like "**** you, there's only #1 and 2 and the rest aren't numbered." Then I woke up. So **** you anyway.

Hyro

Smash Lord
I don't like to play videogames. I used to I guess. Ya’ll know I’ve been leaning away from games for quite some time lately. I bought Metroid Prime Triology and never played it…figured it was because I’ve played them before, ya know? Then I bought New Super Mario Bros. Wii…never laid a finger on it. I dunno, just never found time to actually play it. Then I bought Spirit Tracks. And don’t get me wrong, I like Zelda games…I just couldn’t ever sit down and play it. I’d always rather be doing ANYTHING else. It just was boring to me. It’s something I would do on a car ride…and that’s STILL a maybe. I’d probably rather listen to music. That’s what I like to do…I ****ing love listening to music. And watching movies. Not playing games. I used to…I just kinda grew out of them.

The games I'm selling are being updated in my tournament thread. So far I have my DS games and my GBA games listed. I'm about to start up on the gc and wii games. Then I'm going to have a zelda category with every zelda game and...memorabilia (sp) i have. Most of the games come with everything I bought them with so their in really good condition.

I mean...it's not really a bidding. After my tourney, whatever I don't sell I'll probably put on ebay. Unless someone calls me and tells me to hold it for them. Selling in person is easier than dealing with ebay, so I'd rather do that. I'm putting a base price on everything and if only one person wants it, they can buy it at that price.

The 800 coins are yours so far vaughn, $30 sounds good.

Hyro

Smash Lord
not 100% sure, i'm writing them all down now, but off the top of my head

Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime 2
Metroid Prime 3
Metroid Prime Trilogy
Classic NES Series: Metroid
Metroid: Fusion
Metroid: Zero Mission
Metroid Prime Hunters
Metroid Prime Hunters: First Hunt
Metroid Prime: Pinball
Metroid II: Return of Samus

jiovanni007

Smash Ace
****...it's ok though, the festival lasts all the way through sunday so you can come friday and go to the fq on saturday.

No bsl, they aren't playing cards. They're hanafuda cards. whatever those are...google it or something. it has something do with japan but thats all i got lol.
oh coulda swore that date was saturday and not friday lol, I might have work but I'll swing thru sometime

Hyro

Smash Lord
OKAY

Updated everything for sale. Take a look. It's a lil ridiculous. I still have to add one more section, "other". Stuff like SSB 64, a gameboy printer with extra rolls of paper, etc, but i'm too tired and i'll do it tomorrow.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
I'm not playing enough pokemon... Your tourneys in a week and all I have is two lvl 20s. /cry

Btw thanks again so much, hyro! You know what I mean. :3

I wanna hang soon I seriously miss everyone... T.T

Hyro

Smash Lord
K, I threw on the last section.

While you guys are over if you see anything you like that's mine...ask away haha. You like books? Lemme know! You like...controllers? It could happen! Need some blank discs? Some really BIG blank discs? A hershey's bar? LOL

AHH i forgot to add something to the Zelda section:

Ocarina of Time - $30.00
A genuine, handmade, music-playing ocarina. Made of porcelain. Comes in the shipping box and lil foamies it came with. Includes the songbird ocarina item list. Also comes with a songbook with various tunes + Zelda tunes in it. An extra extended songbook is included as well. Blue with a little triforce symbol by the mouth piece. Picture:

Hyro

Smash Lord
Ok jnig just said he can't come tomorrow so apparently we are going to dibbz tonight. whos coming. call/text me

Curlz

Smash Lord
Ocarina of Time - $30.00
A genuine, handmade, music-playing ocarina. Made of porcelain. Comes in the shipping box and lil foamies it came with. Includes the songbird ocarina item list. Also comes with a songbook with various tunes + Zelda tunes in it. An extra extended songbook is included as well. Blue with a little triforce symbol by the mouth piece. Picture:

Will buy it and will bid higher than anyone else willing to buy it!

Edit: LOST 3 now had Brawl+ as the side event by popular demand.

Hyro

Smash Lord
Haha, that sounds so ******, we're having a brawl- tourney today too

Curlz, no one plays brawl+ anymore lol

Top Bottom