• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok no one wants your ******* childrens 10mg wimp *** ***** patches that you're stealing from your sickly innocent little brother. We get 30mg manly capsules for $3.

The ultimate carpool has actually voted you off the island because we needed another spot for RickyB...he plays brawl again. And apparently you can't hear us talking about you in the backseat on the way to every tournament.

Everett---my bad, arcadia sucks, and hates to hear his real name because it reminds him of the pathetic lil life he lives (and it's just a bad name in general lol). I hate people who can only think of negative things to say cuz everything else they say sounds stupid.

Haha, im such an *******....

On a happier note, Everett is an ugly dog nipple sucker.
i lol'd!

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
SRS BUSINESS!!!

Anyone from BR going to Dibbz tomorrow? Would you please bring me with you!? (This also helps out our WHOBO carpool situation, so they won't have to go out of their way to pick me up...)

John, Everett, why can't yall both grow up, and just be friends?

Turazrok

Smash Master
Speakin of Zelda, does anyone happen to have Link's Awakening I could borrow/buy? Don't matter if it's DX or original, I just haven't played it in a while.
I have BSL's copy in front of me right now. I'm ****** it's ****.

Blaino

Smash Cadet
Junior just went into some random people's apartment and they were playing smash 64 lol.

Agree with Justin that Everett and John need to cut the dumb ****.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I would swear John's trolling, but he never does that! On a side note, about how every often is LasT smash

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
Dude roni too good, shrimp could.

I kinda want to go to whobo..... but I don't know.... no money LOL!

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Troll/rant/hate.
Lol

If it matter Arcadia, I like you a little now that you stopped being an ******* to me. xD

WHobo hype!!
Lol

for real, i tried being a SUPER ******* to him...called him teen wolf like 300 times in one day. didn't work. tried being nice...didn't work. literally only talks when he has something negative to say. pretty annoying.

so i'm permanently going back to ******* with him :ohwell:
LOL not saying anything doesn't translate into being nice. Also, 90% of the negative things I say are 100% sarcastic.

SRS BUSINESS!!!

Anyone from BR going to Dibbz tomorrow? Would you please bring me with you!? (This also helps out our WHOBO carpool situation, so they won't have to go out of their way to pick me up...)

John, Everett, why can't yall both grow up, and just be friends?
Lol

Junior just went into some random people's apartment and they were playing smash 64 lol.

Agree with Justin that Everett and John need to cut the dumb ****.
Lol

I would swear John's trolling, but he never does that! On a side note, about how every often is LasT smash
Lol ask the TL boards.

Who's really trolling here?

Pritch

Smash Lord
Holy **** Code Geass is a good anime. Like, I'm something like 16 episodes in and I just found out about it yesterday or day before.

In other news, I'll probably swing by dibbz tonight too if people feel like some melee. Probably be there in ~an hour or so.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Holy **** Code Geass is a good anime. Like, I'm something like 16 episodes in and I just found out about it yesterday or day before.

In other news, I'll probably swing by dibbz tonight too if people feel like some melee. Probably be there in ~an hour or so.
Thats becuase (I think) CLAMP made it.

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Final reminder: We're hosting the Arkansas Regional Knockouts tournament THIS Saturday in Little Rock, AR. Please try to make it! Here's the info: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=268485
I know WHOBO's going on, but for some, maybe this tourney is closer. For others, maybe they'll feel as if they'd rather compete against people in Little Rock than Houston.

'V'

Smash Lord
Say, guys:

After a few weeks of thinking about it, realization hit me...
Playing Brawl is actually really fun.
Reading about gay character stuff and actually implementing it is kinda challenging.
I know it was hard for me to realize that at first as much criticism was had...
Let me make it up to you guys by putting forth some effort for at least my own enjoyment.
Forget Zelda, Yoshi, and Sonic.
Only Marth and Meta Knight for me.
Once in a while maybe Snake as well.
Let's all play together!!
Surprised that I'm just learning this now...

Now go back and put the starting letter of every sentence together.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Say, guys:

Reading about gay character stuff and actually implementing it is kinda challenging.
Let me make it up to you guys by putting forth some effort for at least my own enjoyment.

I'm not even gonna try to pull a prank after this. This gets the gold medal of my pranks for today.

eet

Smash Ace
my friend convinced her ex she was pregnant for like four hours. it was funny at first but I kinda felt bad after he started freakin out about abortions. Lol.

iceman48

Smash Journeyman
I lightly placed my balls on my gf's shoulder and waited to see how long it took her to figure it out. She wasn't too pleased. Luckily I got to use April's Fools to bail me out. Gotta stop drinkin and takin my balls out.

Who's goin to BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEST????????????????????????????
Muh****in drinkin smokin playin smash without rubbers. Some muh****a is comin out of it pregnant. And I'ma wear my mesh tanktop cuz it's a ****in party. Nah, I'm kiddin. Or am I?

Edit: On a side note, me and Eric seem to be Mods today. So, for my first decree as Mod: **** Sudai. He doesn't get to post anymore. My second law is that the phrase "like a goat" will now end everyone's posts. Violaters will be skull****ed. Worship your new Mod, cocksuckers!

Curlz

Smash Lord
The first post I saw was Turaz being a mod and I was like "What the ****?!?!". Yeah..... We're gonna be leaving for Houston tomorrow morning. Can't wait to be there!

like a goat

edit: YOUNG JEEZY!

Pritch

Smash Lord
Say, guys:

If you're gonna do the april fools thing you should at least TRY to make your **** believable.:ohwell:

And yeah, eric, I know I'm way behind the curve with code geass, but I haven't really been keeping up with anime since I left jacksonville. What are some other good ones I should check out?

Top Bottom