• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Okay I finish school at 2:30 because I don't have a 7th period. But I don't have a car. So I have to wait until 3:18 for the bus to take home. Then I wait an hour and get home at like 4:18.

Kinda late since we have to go to Lafayette. Everett, you should pick me up at 2:30 so we can come here and play brawl until Greg can pick us up. Cool??
I dont know if I can make it for 2:30, I DO have school, it'll depend on when I finish my work for the day.

80% probability I can do it.

I'm going to agree with Curlz about Melee hosting its own tournies. Step it up.

Awstin

Smash Rookie
So basically, all of the melee players that are riding with Greg (which I guess is just me) can't compete. You could always make Brawl at 5 and Melee at 7.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I'll put your name on the bracket, just let me know that you are coming, and I'll try to keep you in the tournament as long as possible.

'V'

Smash Lord
I might just have to make Smash Reformation 2 if this crap keeps happening... And I'm STILL not sure if I even wanna go to this thing. If I do, I'll just chill at the TvC setup if it's already "set up" for most of the time.

Good TvC games tonight, Justin. I feel like I've learned a lot.

GOL | 482 | JSalt

The Folse Deity
NNID
JSalty
WOOHOO I HAVE A JOB!!!

Now I can go to FFF!

Who can bring me?

Bro, are you SURE you can come?

EDIT: GG's to you Vaughn. Both you and Chris have seemed to pick up some new things. Very good to see!

CURLZ! You MIGHT need to house me! <--key word: MIGHT

Avery

Smash Cadet
We can always just cancel Melee.

I was originally going to start melee at 4pm, but I moved it back at a slight attempt to make it more convenient for OoT players, but remember this event isn't only for you. As poor planning it may be, its the latest I could put Melee into the schedule while still having Brawl take place that night. I'm sorry its inconvenient for you, but remember that you aren't forced to come.

Melee March Madness is coming up, if you can't make it here, go compete over there. Or run your own tournament.
Wow Ubi

I'm going to agree with Curlz about Melee hosting its own tournies. Step it up.
Everett I dont even know you but you're siding with curlz, this degrades my opinion of you 10fold

Arcadia is cooler than all of you.
20fold + I dont even think this deserves a response

Agreed. I wanted to test out my doc. Yea, and don't get the "you don't have to come. You aren't the only people that exist" attitude. You hyped it up here. Fortunately, I can make it, but srsly.
Dont know you either but you ****

chilllllllllllbroskee
Proof that hyros the coolest person ever.

Also...

Why UmAd?? because i was styling on you

'V'

Smash Lord
The reason why I asked was because as much as I don't really like smash anymore, there's still a warm place in my heart for doubles.

'V'

Smash Lord
Zelda may as well just be the worst character in the game at this rate. She's the equivalent of Melee Pichu, which was probably why I was doing slightly well with her in the first place.

Blaino

Smash Cadet
You da best Randall.

Edit: Candace needs my phone today too, and she is gonna text you around 3 or 3:30 saying I'm gonna be by the McDonalds after class.

Curlz

Smash Lord
Oath, stop spamming. Take it to the Social Thread. :-/

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight, it was really fun and I hope you had a good time. Results are in the TripleF thread.

I'm hyped for B+ on Sunday.

oathkeeper005

Smash Cadet
NNID
Oath_X
Oath, stop spamming. Take it to the Social Thread. :-/

Thanks to everyone who came out tonight, it was really fun and I hope you had a good time. Results are in the TripleF thread.

I'm hyped for B+ on Sunday.
This time its slightly brawl tournament related, and I dont come in here with random pics that often. Besides, you know that is sexy
>: 3

@ Thread - who is comming for Brawl+

Turazrok

Smash Master
Pit and sexy do not belong in the same sentence.
" HOLY **** HE SHOT ANOTHER ARROW!!!"

Top Bottom