• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Turazrok

Smash Master
I didn't watch. My parent thought they would lose if she watched. Maybe right?

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
It's not unfounded. Pretty much every time she's watched one they've lost.
we recorded it. come over some time and we can watch it, if it fancies you. lol, got a wireless mouse, keyboard, vga cable, and a male-male 3.5mm cable. my laptop is now hooked up to my tv, with sound, and i can browse from my bed.

edit: m a repblican, i guess....
politicalquiz.net

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
fear my metaknight, shrimp kite, Like the shrimp has a kite shield and he's ready to defend, only he can't hold it because, he's a fhuckin shrimp, so he uses his mind powers to overwhelm his opponent, like I just had to tell you that I most definitely inevitably game with the lost.

sb time 01:33

In other news, the Saints won the super bowl. Champions of the Apocalypse?

eet

Smash Ace
who DAT BUITCHECSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I jus made out with this girl whos like a friends with benefit but we havent had sex in like 3 weeks(i knoq wtf amirite??). what ami doing here and why arent ih aving sex? im not sure either... i should be mroe aggressive but i jus cant bring myself to give a *** :c

bsltiger

Smash Cadet
who DAT BUITCHECSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I jus made out with this girl whos like a friends with benefit but we havent had sex in like 3 weeks. what ami doing here and why arent ih aving sex? im not sure either... i should be mroe aggressive but i jus cant bring myself to give a *** :c
when arent you high?

Arcadia

Smash Apprentice
Esca, do you have my wiimote? It has green duracell rechargeable batteries in it.

Also, is anyone missing a cell phone charger?

'V'

Smash Lord
By the way he was typing, I'm assuming he was also drunk as well. He never types that badly, even when he's balls off the walls high.

Anyway... Who dat?

ChKn

Smash Ace
To be honest, I don't think Metaknight should be banned. But I agree, if MK was banned and there were no items, I would go. I'm better with other characters anyway. xD
If we had the data to warrant the ban, I'm all for it. However, there is little evidence to suffice a ban.

Plus we would need to set a criteria on what grounds should we have non-MK tournaments.

If the Backroom bans MK, then as a TO I would oblige.

So far, we only have 3 in-state tournaments recorded for the next PR. By just looking at the top 4 for those 3, 1/3 used MK. If there were much more tournaments and MK accounted for over 60% of the top placers, then it should be something to look at.

Anyhow, SOME ONE PUT ON THE FRONT PAGE, BEYBRAWL -- MARCH 27TH -- LAFAYETTE, LA -- LINK TBA .

Hyro

Smash Lord
ISP for the win.
Well at least he has the approval of the guy who hates brawl more than anyone else.

It's like the Nintendo approach. We don't wanna make games for hardcore gamers...we wanna make games like wii fit for the casual gamers!

'V'

Smash Lord
Well at least he has the approval of the guy who hates brawl more than anyone else.

It's like the Nintendo approach. We don't wanna make games for hardcore gamers...we wanna make games like wii fit for the casual gamers!
You're talking to the wrong guy for the hardcore gamer approach. I'm the guy who's spent the last nearly 8 years playing DDR to get to even a fraction of the level of the pros who live out in Cali and I can even score pretty well on ALL of the hardest songs in the game even to this very day.

I've spent A LOT of time doing multiple speed runs, 100% runs, and even 0% runs on multiple platformer, adventure, racing, etc kinds of games just to do it for no reason. I've played A **** LOAD of the hardest games ever made while even combining some of these challenges.

I've trained myself hard in MKDD, MKDS, Puzzle League, Guitar Hero, Naruto, and now TvC. I was even playing back in the MvC2 era just learning combos. I'm even training myself hard to get even halfway decent compared to all of the pros in Pop'n Music and ITG just to be awesome while staying in shape.

I've trained hard and frustrated myself with Melee back in the day and in the earlier stages of Brawl. Why? Because I ****ing felt like it.

When I play a game, I look into ALL aspects of it, not just the casual/competitive aspects of it. Why do you think I tried so many target tests and home run contests and multi-man brawls to the point where I even HAD A WORLD RECORD?

In my opinion, items are fun. If you don't like them, then you don't have to play, just like I don't have to play the way you guys play all the time. I just randomly play from time to time because I'm bored and I actually want to do something social with you guys for a change. I'm at least trying to be nice. Be grateful.

Unlike most of you guys in here, I've found a way to blend in the two sides. I align myself with neither casual nor competitive gamers.

I'm just a gamer.

Edit: Let's not forget that I was 7TH BEST IN THE NATION at PIU in 2007 while playing all of those songs with NO BAR.

Blaise

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3454-1078-3265
You're talking to the wrong guy for the hardcore gamer approach. I'm the guy who's spent the last nearly 8 years playing DDR to get to even a fraction of the level of the pros who live out in Cali and I can even score pretty well on ALL of the hardest songs in the game even to this very day.

I've spend A LOT of time doing multiple speed runs, 100% runs, and even 0% runs on multiple platformer, adventure, racing, etc kinds of games just to do it for no reason. I've played A **** LOAD of the hardest games ever made while even combining some of these challenges.

I've trained myself hard in MKDD, MKDS, Puzzle League, Guitar Hero, Naruto, and now TvC. I was even playing back in the MvC2 era just learning combos. I'm even training myself hard to get even halfway decent compared to all of the pros in Pop'n Music and ITG just to be awesome while staying in shape.

I've trained hard and frustrated myself with Melee back in the day and in the earlier stages of Brawl. Why? Because I ****ing felt like it.

When I play a game, I look into ALL aspects of it, not just the casual/competitive aspects of them. Why do you think I tried so many target tests and home run contests and multi-man brawls to the point where I even HAD A WORLD RECORD?

In my opinion, items are fun. If you don't like them, then you don't have to play, just like I don't have to play the way you guys play all the time. I just randomly play from time to time because I'm bored and I actually want to do something social with you guys for a change. I'm at least trying to be nice. Be grateful.

Unlike most of you guys in here, I've found a way to blend in the two sides. I align myself with neither casual nor competitive gamers.

I'm just a gamer.

Edit: Let's not forget that I was 7TH BEST IN THE NATION at PIU in 2007 while playing all of those songs with NO BAR.
I beat the ninja gaidens. On another note, play TvC with me someday.

eet

Smash Ace
LOL @ Vaughns insane gamer-core nerd rant. <33

Hyros a brawl douche but you a fuxking gaming CHAMPION, VAUGHAN (yes , an a)

but im off this weekend on friday and sat, so anyone wanna chill? I think we might be goin to Thib on Fri night :D

'V'

Smash Lord
Normally I wouldn't have really said much, but Hyro's comment really pissed me off.

But yeah, we should go to Thib or something this weekend. I'll call up someone to try and make it happen I guess.

And yes we should play some TvC, Blaise.

Top Bottom