• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

r0ni

Smash Cadet
this thread fkin sucks, everyone go die in a fire...except eet, we'll just do drgs

ChKn

Smash Ace
**** the Jets lost.

At least the Vikings/Packers play tomorrow. Brett Farve and Adrian Peterson FTW.

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
Jio, man, I'm glad to hear you're alright from that horrid incident. I hope those douches end up in jail for a long *** time.

Curlz and Turok for the love of heaven, please stop posting so much. Show some restraint, jeez.

Good jorb to all who went to HOBO.

I miss you too Fahey, and Lee. =(

Vaughn, Justin, Randall, what day we doing stuff this week? =P

-Ran

Smash Master
After reading about Hobo and talking to some of the players, I'm glad that I didn't go. Can you believe that they only had ~12 tvs for all the events that they were running? It's funny that in La despite only getting tournaments of 30 people that we almost always have 8-10 set ups. I understand that for Hobo a lot of Texas travels to get there, but the 'home players' really need to contribute to the set-up situation. You would think that with the size that they typically are, they would have 20+ tvs. @.@

My hunt for a Nola venue continues. I'm not concerned about not getting something for this month since we have such a full schedule of tournaments around the state. I will however attempt to have a few random get togethers at Dibbz during the weeks to come. I want to de-rust and get prepared to go out of state again.

Ran's Random Smash Goals for the Month of October.
Play Brawl at least four times.
Play Melee at least twice for epic lawls.
Strengthen secondary character of Marth.
Learn a new tournament viable character.
Go back and learn all of the new/weird grenade trickery with Snake.
Find a venue for big Nola tournament and for monthlies.

ChKn

Smash Ace
Hey Ran, are you going to New Iberia Friday? We can get some Marth practice in and I need to work on my vs. Snake matchup.

I need a new secondary :(.

I gotta find a way to convince my parents to let me bring a TV setup.

-Ran

Smash Master
Step 1) Hey mom, I want to help out my friends by bringing a small tv with my Wii to the tournament. Without it, the tournament will run slow and I may be ostracized for not helping.
Step 2) Everyone knows everyone and so there's no worry about theft.
Step 3) The Smash community is very gentle when it comes to other people's stuff. The TV won't be broken.

So there you go, the main objections covered. I don't I know if I'm going to go to New Iberia. It's questionable.

Curlz

Smash Lord
I've let people take my complete setup to someone house after the last gameware for a side event that I didn't go to until halfway through. It was still as in good condition as it was when I left it. The people in this community are trustworthy enough for equipment.

Ran, it would be great to see you in New Iberia. I want to show people what a good snake looks like. Plus I need more Snake match up experience. I also want to finally get you down to one stock. lol.

I need more setups for New Iberia. It would be much appreciated if people could come and bring setups. Thanks.

Varuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Step 1) Hey mom, I want to help out my friends by bringing a small tv with my Wii to the tournament. Without it, the tournament will run slow and I may be ostracized for not helping.
Step 2) Everyone knows everyone and so there's no worry about theft.
Step 3) The Smash community is very gentle when it comes to other people's stuff. The TV won't be broken.

So there you go, the main objections covered. I don't I know if I'm going to go to New Iberia. It's questionable.
Have you sold knives?

eet

Smash Ace
He was making a joke, i think. i'm pretty sure knives is arbitrary.

im not rly sure but its all good, i was confused by your 9 fires jokes also lol. i guess 9 is random or are there 9 ppl who you would specfically light on fire? lol id like to see this list.

'V'

Smash Lord
He was making a joke, i think. i'm pretty sure knives is arbitrary.

im not rly sure but its all good, i was confused by your 9 fires jokes also lol. i guess 9 is random or are there 9 ppl who you would specfically light on fire? lol id like to see this list.
It's true... There are so many jokes shared around here in which no one ever gets. Roni hoped someone would've died in 9 fires once. I'm not really sure how someone could die from more than one fire, let alone 9 of them, but whatever.

Poor Nick's TV. I was there for that. It was the same night in which Sudai and I were trapped behind the Entergy truck that was fixing the damage.

D

Deleted member

new orleans should come to BR for a smash fest before the 24th.

and i had to go back 40-50 posts to find a post from yesterday. seriously guys. yall are ********. you should make your own thread for spam. cyphus and serious brawlers have their back room thread so you shouldnt ruin this one for us. get each other's messenger names or something.

additionally: me and kal are going to winterfest.

'V'

Smash Lord
What's on the 24th? And I'd love a melee smashfest :D
Refer to the first post calendar, Jackets.

And Taylor, I've been thinking the Melee guys probably deserve a backroom of their own and we can just keep this as a social thread as it is seeing as how we have so many people here and we can't exact;y keep everyone from talking. What do you think of this idea?

I might be up for playing poker at Hyro's. At least it's something other than Brawl. And I've wanted to play for a while, but never got to.

Jackets

Smash Rookie
I'll run the floor with you in Hold 'Em.
I'm jking, I have no idea how skilled I am in that ****, I just know everytime I've played, I've won money of some sort.

+1 for Melee Backroom.

Top Bottom