• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Louisiana Thread: Flarefox Forever - We are alive.

Pritch

Smash Lord
Jackets, yeah, you're cool to ride with me. You did catch the bit about how I most likely will be chilling with BR people on saturday though, right? Anyone riding with me should be cool with it possibly being nighttime when we get back to NO, like I said. That cool with you?

And also, taylor said a while back that I/people riding with me can crash with him, so I think you're actually already covered there.

D

Deleted member

everyone can stay. but i have work at 9 in the morning because the people at my job suck. so when yall get back from the tourney at like 5 just dont wake me up. for every time i get woken up... i'll kill you.

D

Deleted member

im so bored that i just played brawl. im still too good!
but we quit after like 15 mins. bad tv is better than brawl.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
seems like its been a while since we all played brawl together. i feel like i'm gonna be really rusty.
i'll play people in SF4 if they want too. I've barely played it, and could use some experience.

i am uber-sleepy (been up since 5am studying for a test)...but i got work now..

Hyro

Smash Lord
Anyone else brawling at Dibbz today?

Oh and Lee, maybe we should have one setup at Gware dedicated only for mm's and friendlies

Lee Martin

Smash Ace
bring your tv and dedicate it to that. its small enough :)

and Taylor who do you play in brawl now. bc some characters are TOO boring. ike even marth are boring imo. i cant play more than like 3 matches with them. Fun characters are like Lucario, Toon Link, Diddy, Metaknight, Snake, and barely any others but they are TOO fun. ;)

Hyro

Smash Lord
bring your tv and dedicate it to that. its small enough :)

and Taylor who do you play in brawl now. bc some characters are TOO boring. ike even marth are boring imo. i cant play more than like 3 matches with them. Fun characters are like Lucario, Toon Link, Diddy, Metaknight, Snake, and barely any others but they are TOO fun. ;)
yeah ok but mines bigger than yours :embarrass

EDIT: Oh tv's

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Hey Hyro, nect time I get to see ya, we need to have some TL dittos. I was practicing as him earlier today and realized that for some reson I'm not moving how I need to be. I'm gona need some tips from you and some demonstrations on how to space and such with TL. It will also give me a good chance to practice Zairing on people.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
WIN

ok bomberman
cool. thanks. I really nee the help considering it bothers me that I 1 stock Redson when we TL ditto, though lately I've only been playing at most 1 match with TL everytime I decide to have alot of matches with some1, not to mention only a few weeks ago I convinced him to pick TL up.

I suggest next time, we have one match and then point out to me what I needed to do more of or less of( excluding the bomb thing, I know I use them alot though if theres something that I should to with them then by all means say so). :)

SetsumA

Smash Apprentice
cool. thanks. I really nee the help considering it bothers me that I 1 stock Redson when we TL ditto, though lately I've only been playing at most 1 match with TL everytime I decide to have alot of matches with some1, not to mention only a few weeks ago I convinced him to pick TL up.

I suggest next time, we have one match and then point out to me what I needed to do more of or less of( excluding the bomb thing, I know I use them alot though if theres something that I should to with them then by all means say so). :)
Bomb throw connected with zair to nair is pretty good approach, As far as im concerned,

Spam projectiles, and just watch your opponent and you should do fine, and in times of peril, just think of this

Courage wolf has never failed me, and it shouldn't fail for you either

Bomber7

Smash Hero
Bomb throw connected with zair to nair is pretty good approach, As far as im concerned,

Spam projectiles, and just watch your opponent and you should do fine, and in times of peril, just think of this

Courage wolf has never failed me, and it shouldn't fail for you either
10thanks. :) I'll keep that in mind. Watching my opponent works when I played CJ at Final smash, I ended up losing due to me choking at the last minute and lack of skill. but I'll get it eventually.

MuraRengan

Banned via Warnings
Yeargh, I won $100 in a speech contest today. It is now confirmed that I can only write well if I'm doing it while on the toilet (however, I advise people not to touch my rough drafts).

FakeGeorge

Smash Journeyman
Remember everyone, show up at Gameware for 6:00. I'm gonna close registration at 7:00 and get started. Let me know if you'll be late, and we can TRY and work something out.

Also, bring TVs and Wiis if you can. Being my forgetful self, I forgot to take Nick's stuff that we were playing on tonight, so we're basically down a Wii and two TVs (unless someone has an RCA to RF converter, then we're only down one). If you thought about bringing anything, please do so, since we might be a little short.

Thanks!

D

Deleted member

nah. brawl is just boring to me. the character i play doesnt make a difference. i changed characters each time i played. i went through diddy, mk, ike, marth, and maybe one other char? or it may have been only 4 matches. of all those chars, the most entertaining is ike, but he still doesnt make the game fun. i just dont enjoy it. but i did want to remind myself why i dont play brawl so i wouldnt play in the tourney and end up being stuck there all day angry.

and cyphus if you have a copy of sf4 for 360, bring it (and i mean the actual copy of the game. thats not a challenge. haha). we played for a couple hours tonight. i dont like it as much as 3rd strike but it's ok. i think its too early to make a judgement on it right now. i feel like the 'counter(?)'( Y+B) system will end up just being a mindgame tactic. we were messing around alot with it tonight but idk. im mad about not having parrying but we'll see how this new system works out. it could be pretty cool. super cancels still work so we'll see...

Pritch

Smash Lord
The game to watch is blazblue imo (though that's only in arcades atm and unfortunately hasn't had a console release announced yet). The game looks absolutely amazing, though.

Taylor, my car's probably gonna be showing up at your apartment at ~4:30 or so if that's cool with you. Should be me, avery, and jackets (I think).

Jackets

Smash Rookie
That is correct, sir.

Edit: Wait, Taylor, you have 3rd Strike? If you have arcade sticks, we gotta play :]

Nikz0r

Smash Apprentice
NNID
nik615
3DS FC
4468-0969-5023
You should wear the orange sweatshirt Cyphus. Make me feel like a part of me is there. =P

Hope everyone has fun, I'll miss y'all. Cuz I miss y'all now. T_T

eet

Smash Ace
i actually dont have 3rd strike but kyle does. which is basically pointless for us to play but it means ive been playing a little. i dont have arcade sticks and anyone who is any good would probably kick my ***, especially since i played sf4 so much yesterday.

on a side note, since lee will be winning anyway, if he pays my entry fee ill play in the brawl tourney.

-taylor

Sudai

Stuff here
Cyphus, sorry I hung up on you abruptly earlier. Phone died. x.X

Taylor, call Lee and ask him. Like..CJ, Nick, and Pierre aren't going so that means it's gonna be a lot easier to place in the money. Just be like "If I place in the money I'll pay you back" or something silly.

sHy)(gUy

Smash Ace
32 - 0 in online matches with fei-long ryu,ken,sagat too easy

fei-longs probly low tier im just too good...

sagat,akuma,zangief,seth,gouken for top tier ryu,c.viper,chunli,dahlsim,cammy high tier
mid tier - ken,boxer,bison

sf4 is awsome

Battousai780

Smash Ace
I hope you guys are having fun without me. xD I told Arcadia to **** you all in my place... and to 3stock Lee

Top Bottom